KTLK Written+Video Update: Dec 30, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update dear😃

it was really a nice epi

loved Ashu-Arman, Ranganath-Nidhi-Anjie, and of course the bestest Ashu-Mallu/Nidhi-Mallu confrontation😃

great update many thanks.

although ugly I am glad the witch mallika spilled her filthy deeds, at least ashu knows just how wicked she is.
Jaya.. thanks for the update.. and CONGRATULATIONS buddy on the Promotion on Maryada forum ðŸ¥³
What a great episode.  Loved the Nidhi-Ashu phone conversation. The way she just wanted to talk about nothing in particular but Ashu was wondering why she was calling!!  The best scene of the day was when Malika asks about Ashu & Nidhi's relationship and gets the truth and nothing but the truth.  Good on Ashutosh to finally let her know, so she can get out of the dreamworld she has been in for 12 years!! 

Wonder how the house situation will pan out.  As always loved every second of the episode.
Thanx for the lovely update.
Missed the episode. Seems a nice one. Will catch it on Monday.
Glad that Mallu herself confessed all her misdeeds.
Waiting to see the effect of the house issue on Ashni relationship now.
Thanks for the update 🤗

The sequence of events can be predicted if your an avid view of indian television. There will be a confrontation soon which will drag it a bit, but I hope the creatives to smoothly pave it out with "sense" and less of mallika please. Reminds me of Komolika, Mandira, Pallavi, all kekta serial vamps 🤣 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Jaya.. thanks for the update.. and CONGRATULATIONS buddy on the Promotion on Maryada forum ðŸ¥³

Thanks sweetheart!

Thanks for the update !!!!!!