R. K. Laxman ki Duniya

Remembering Dev Anand!

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
With so much excitement in the air to usher in 2012 and people dancing to the tunes of latest Bollywood songs, SAB TV's RK Laxman Ki Duniya team paid tribute to evergreen Bollywood star Dev Anand by performing to his melodious tracks.

Vandana Pathak, Atul Parchure, Deepak Gheewala, Mahesh Kokate, Gulfam and other cast members danced to Hoton pe aisi baat, Panna ki tammana hai and kaancha re kaancha re to name a few.

Vandana aka Bakula Vasavada, says, "I have grown up watching Dev Anand's movies and I am a huge fan of his dancing style. It's an honour for me to pay a tribute to him by performing on one of my favourite songs."

Atul (Bhavesh Vasavada), adds, "Dev Anand had an amazing style of his own. Paying a tribute to him in his style was difficult but I was looking forward to performing to his song." All the cast members performed in pairs, competing with each other.

Watch them dance to the foot tapping numbers of Dev Anand's songs on New Year's Eve on RK Laxman Ki Duniya every Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm on SAB TV.

SOURCE:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Remembering-Dev-Anand/articleshow/11304295.cms