Hamari Saas Leela

TOI:Apara Mehta's horror stories

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hamaari Saas Leela may have ended but the cast and crew continue to talk about their paranormal activities on the 'haunted' set at Film City!

The production team believed that the set was haunted and often complained of being pushed from behind by unidentified people! A few accidents and mishaps on the sets perhaps affirmed their belief. Talk to lead actress Apara Mehta and she says, "The set is questionable. I guess because we had done lot of puja and havan so we could shoot there for about eight months, others had to wrap up in two to three months in the past. I have not seen such untoward incidents occurring in my entire career. But the set is truly beautiful."

Obviously one of the reasons the actors attribute for Hamaari Saas Leela's dismal performance is the 'unlucky' set. "The show had a lot of potential. It had all the ingredients of a masala entertainer. People liked it and yet there were no TRPs," says an actor.

source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Apara-Mehtas-horror-stories/articleshow/11304378.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters