Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Written Update : 30th Dec'11 :Kunal defends Siddhi

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Maria.πŸ‘ and today i'm also unable to help you.😳

Emots are funny n very nice
πŸ˜†,witcha crying emot🀣.Liked Rohit for the very 1st time when he cursed herπŸ‘

Kunal has disowned dumbo-such a fav moment it was for me😍.But feeling bad for Vikram n Seema.

Kunal was very good throught the epi.As you said i too noticed BD n at one point i felt like keerti's BD was also used.Sammy rocks in actingπŸ‘πŸΌ n Keerti has improved a lot,i'm sure she'll improve in this emotional scenes too.😊

Eagerly waiting to see what i'm gonna get to update on Monday-hope its something sinalicious.😍
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the update

loved rohit curisng witcha, she will never get kunal

kunal defending siddhi was superbbb. loved his dialogues, wowww siddhi taught him to trust, and he listened to his heart and trusted her, a big step indeed

wished he had slapped dumbeena, bec dumbeena deserved it

liked the raj siddhi scene, hope siddhi learns from this mistake and doesnt hide in future

norzar
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. ya keertii has to improve a lot in acting. the emotional scene could be more effective.
seems it's cursing n realising sessions. dhokit lost love n no support frm his sis  becos of nisha's curse n witcha already lost kunal so dhokit enlighteend her that she is selfish. kunal learnt trust. siddhi learnt don't take everything on her shoulders n don't be too good.chopra family realising abt dumbeena.how the odd one born their family. feeling bad for seema n viks.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the WU...feeling bad for Viks
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Maria for the lovely update. It was very nice episode indeed. It was Sammy's show all the way today and he did superb job in each and every scene. I particularly liked his scene with Dumbo. Very nice acting by Sammy. Seems he has caught cold. I noticed it in last night's episode.
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for a lovely update...😊😊 i liked so much yesterday episode...
sanchanas thumbnail
😊😊wish u happy new year 2012😊 for all of the forum members and such a nice person 😊who gives the wu daily as like lively😊...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maria TY for the lovely updt ...and Kunal was really superb tho i found the Siddhi crying bit when raj n Gaurav were all out against her was so dumb

N Happy New Year !!!!
sunel303 thumbnail
Beautiful update!!!  Kunal delivered an excellent performance.  No doubt even Siddhi did her best with her emotional scenes.  I guess this is just the beginning of a rocking performance.  We surely hope to see Kunal and Siddhi's rocking performance in future.  Just hope Kunal begins to realize his true feelings for Siddhi and accept her as his wife.