Ruk Jaana Nahin Help Desk - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey

The last episode I watched was when Sanchi told him her condition in the end of the episode (the whole house property papers thing). So does anyone remember the date of that episode? (it was just a few days ago for me in North America)

Thanks
I want to catch up on the show
it was 8th May! Damn good episode!
Originally posted by Pia-Dsena_Feraz

Hey  I am regular viewer of RJN. Really in love with Indu singh's character. Now , u guys r showing tht he is in jail and it is quite predictable that he is certainly not going to get married to saanchi.
How r u planning to showcase indu's character ?

Pls pls reply...

Hello Friends ðŸ¤—

Please post your questions regarding the show Ruk Jaana Nahin Here. And someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Thank You
I am curious to know  whether this serial will show some love happening between the two WARRIORS (indu and saachi ) OR NOT ...LOL
Originally posted by rashsharma04

I am curious to know  whether this serial will show some love happening between the two WARRIORS (indu and saachi ) OR NOT ...LOL

same doubt ...😕
aqeel2 ... I disagree with you ...
Every time u say this...but  I dont see any similarities except the language .It is all together different story line.

agree with you rashsharma

AQEEL2-
it is totally different.. i mean aisse compare kia toh all the shows are similar...
arrey if m not mistaken pratigya ne khud haan kaha tha marriage ke liye... and she got married and the rest followed..
we could say it was similar to other saas bahu shows as it had saas bahu kinda scenes..

personally i never liked pratigya at first place and hated when watched it ..
never liked the main protoganist acting atall...
it has now become a love story...(. what is your take for that )..

mainly RJN is about a girl who tackles every problem coming her way by using her wits... as it is a serial you are bound to see love budding.. anger etc...
and secondly in this shezz forced to marry him at gunpoint.. 
I SAID THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE CONTINUINGLY SAYING SAME THING OVER AN OVER AGAIN... WHICH I DONT AGREE..

here sanchi is shown to bounce back.. their(pratigya) i dint feel she did anythng similar to sanchi ji mathur...

what do you think guyzz correct me if am wrong..

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
roshaeldsouza91 yehhh you are right...
RUK JAANA NAHI IS FAR BETTER AND  DIFFERENT FROM PRATIGAYA.
Pratigaya ... was mentally prepared that she is married now and was living under one roof with all that stupid same drama of saas , sasur , babu ...ETC.
Pratigaya S brother also got married to her sister in law to create more stupid drama.
In Ruk jaana nahi is mostly covering campus and story line is completly around INDU SINGH AND SAACHI .
INDU SHOWS HIS POWER AND LOVE . SAACHI IS FIRM. NO RONA SIRF DHONA😉
Originally posted by rashsharma40

roshaeldsouza91 yehhh you are right...
RUK JAANA NAHI IS FAR BETTER AND  DIFFERENT FROM PRATIGAYA.
Pratigaya ... was mentally prepared that she is married now and was living under one roof with all that stupid same drama of saas , sasur , babu ...ETC.
Pratigaya S brother also got married to her sister in law to create more stupid drama.
In Ruk jaana nahi is mostly covering campus and story line is completly around INDU SINGH AND SAACHI .
INDU SHOWS HIS POWER AND LOVE . SAACHI IS FIRM. NO RONA SIRF DHONA😉

ha ha rashsharma lol😆😆
Originally posted by aqeel2

i dont see how  u lot find ruk janna nahin intresting and ok its diffrent from pratigya but they. are coping with everything jst mkeing it diffrent yh and pratigya drama is not boring pratigya is mre good then ruk janna nahin pratigya drama story neds to be mre intresting to now yh. and i love pooja gaur she beautifull yh.

DEAR so that is your point of view.. so how can you always just mix two things... if you like something okk fine we dont mind... but just by using same words again and again ... which i found was irrelevant... btw RUK JANA NAHI IS WAY BETTER THEN PRATIGYA... that is what i feel... i m not asking you to agree with watever i say.. but am asking you ... we are here to discuss about RJN and not pratigya... if you keep on saying something bad about the show which others like so much... it is equal to slapping us on our face.. which is not acceptable.. once ok twice fine coz we thot you wer upset but comparing with pratigya sorry... I HATE THAT SERIAL... am sorry if i hurt you... me aapko bass yahi kehna chhaahti thi ki if you dnt like leave it but stop making such comments... say something good na... kyaa jayega achaa bolke ... if you dont like the correct track.. baadhme acchaa lagega agar tabhi bhi nahi toh rehne dijiye na... why crib about it...😊