Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mene jab pratigya ko galat bola you dint like it same way jab aapne RJN ko pratigya ke saath compare kia i didnt like it...  its kind request STOP COMPARING 
apna apna opinion hota hai yaar.. take it in good spirit...
and i love the serial(RJN).
HOPE YOU DONT FEEL BAD...
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Could someone please teach me how to make siggies/banners?
Rashmi04 thumbnail
roshaeldsouza91...Right said ...

aqeel2- This forum is for discussion on RUK JAANA NAHI... so, Lets not discuss any other serial...
But i am dying to make my last comments on Pratigaya... Maha boring serial hai... Male lead ke to baat hi mujhe samaj nahi aati. Expression big ZERO ... i Saw initial episodes after that i didn't watch any episode of Pratigaya.
Dil phe mat lena yaar...
namzz apko bhi chahiye... same pinch  mujhe bhi sikhna hai.. so if anyone ready to teach me also ... badi meherbaani ho jayegi doston... koi hai knock knock...😉

@rashsharma- ðŸ˜Š thank you baby..

Originally posted by: aqeel2

rash sharma u dont lke it that i dont care bt it is not boring just start watching it and. u will lke and i only watch pratigya because of pooja gaur she beautifull love  her and ruk janna nahin. i dont know what are they doing with the story. they are coping pratigya and watch sanci guna fall in love with indu then they guna be mre happey and that bt now drama is boring yh she should jst cme in pratigya drama yh.

like what you said you dont care what we think.. the same way we dont care if you dont care...
as we commented on your pratigya you couldnt take it similarly when you were uttering all wrong things about RJN we couldnt take it..
so think before you start typing it may not be liked by everyone.. you got to respect peoples thought if you dont want to face this again..

dear if you start comparing i'll say pratigya is no less then some other saas bahu serial... 

to add on i'll say they act far better than the main protoganist of PRATIGYA...
I FIND RJNs ACTORS ACTING AND PERFORMANCES FARRR BETTER THAN PRATIGYA..
SEE THATS WHAT I FEEL... YOU MIGHT FEEL SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW
DONT WANT TO DEBATE.. YOU ARE JUST DRAGGING THINGSS..
RELAX AND ENJOY WATCHING THE SERIAL... 
CHILL KARO YAAR
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

like what you said you dont care what we think.. the same way we dont care if you dont care...
as we commented on your pratigya you couldnt take it similarly when you were uttering all wrong things about RJN we couldnt take it..
so think before you start typing it may not be liked by everyone.. you got to respect peoples thought if you dont want to face this again..

dear if you start comparing i'll say pratigya is no less then some other saas bahu serial... 

to add on i'll say they act far better than the main protoganist of PRATIGYA...
I FIND RJNs ACTORS ACTING AND PERFORMANCES FARRR BETTER THAN PRATIGYA..
SEE THATS WHAT I FEEL... YOU MIGHT FEEL SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW
DONT WANT TO DEBATE.. YOU ARE JUST DRAGGING THINGSS..
RELAX AND ENJOY WATCHING THE SERIAL... 
CHILL KARO YAAR

Agree with Selvi...

AQEEL... HAVE A CHILL PILL YAAR ... WE WATCH SERIALS TO HAVE FUN... LETS NOT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. WE HAVE JOINED FORUM TO HAVE FUN.😊

REGARDING PRATIGAYA ... I GAVE A SECOND THOUGHT ...I STILL FIND THIS SERIAL BORING .. 😆
liipsa thumbnail
freinds plz dont fight here.I am a fan of both shows..so not liking these fights.

@aqueel:plz dont compare two shows.comparison of shows is against rules of India Forums.And dont come to conclusions so quickly,as sanchi has just married and its a beginning of a new phase in the serial..so just wait and watch..I am sure you will find the future track interesting.As this is RJN forum ,plz dont bring other serial's name here.😊

@roshaeldsouza91 & @rashsharma40:dear even if u dont like a particular serial,its perfectly ok because every1 has different taste.but plz dont say that its boring or u hate it,it will hurt loyal fans of the show like me...i hope u understand.

plz end all fights and arguments here and keep this place peaceful..this is a helpdesk,isnt it.? so lets not  spoil this thread.😊

Edited by lpkvu - 11 years ago
@ lpkvu-
so thats what i was trying to say... even if u dont like something dont compare it with some other show or say something which may hurt the fans.. i never fought at first place but when it got into my nerves thats when i said those things... so relax wont say anythng... ðŸ˜Š
rosh-star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys! are there 2 versions of the 9th march episode?? becuz the precap of 8th march has scenes which were missing from the next episode...also i think i had seen indu hold mehek by the neck at the start of 9th march's episode when i saw it 1st but now its different...was it censored? does anyone have the original episode??
mindfreaksunny thumbnail
what is the music that indu singh was trumpeting??  the wedding tune.. what is the name of the song! thank you