say bbye 2011 n welcome 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii everyone
So 2011 is gone and 2012 is here,
Lots of things happened in past year some good some bad some touching and some really funny. Our Show gone off that year, we all still miss it for sure that amazing couple,
the great and new story line, dialogues, amazing performances, our discussions over it,
those mesmerizing eye locks, of balcony, first meet
which make us fall in love with this cute couple and its story
" align="left" border="" width="722" height="560">
in CB di's words we fall in love with the cutest Gunda ever

sLax di's comments on him, Vista di's and Dreamy di's analytical posts, Pinky's Twitter thread which bring us more close to the actor too, and sorry if am not mentioning any one's name here as there a lot to count and time and forum seems short if I started to count each moment and scene which we discussed. Everything was just amazing and will stay in our heart and memories for ever, don't know how many of us will read it as after show only few of us are left here. But know we all are and will be GKDians for life time,
Don't know how long this forum will stay like this , but as Di said
"Don't cry that it's over smile and b happy that it happened"
so am happy that I met you all guys just after joining the forum I got few really precious persons in my life as Priya my CC, Prashu my Mrs.Thakur, Ramona my dilfank CP, their wifes hehe Jess and Sharu, My lovely Di Meera di, Vista di who literally bear me hehe, Dreamy di, CB di, Chista di, Sara di, Rups, Nidhs, Sunaha such cute writers and here for the first time I got BF yes thought I never knew that but my dear CC n CP gave me Siddu as my BF hahaha, had such great time here with you all.
Happy 2012 and wish to meet you all again if not here then somewhere else.

Thing is we all are family naa, so bas Khush raho abaad raho Delhi raho ya Gaziyabaad raho lolz
Have fun and wish you all great and prousperous year ahead guys.
And one serious request to all GKD FF and OS writers: "Guys plz don't stop your FFs and OSs so what if show is over your creativity can't end with a show naa, so just bring on The Avita in your style, if not on forum then bring it on FF thread naa, after all whole IF should know naa ke GKDians kitne creative hain, and Avita cheez kya hai. Same request for VM and Siggy makers too."

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
Happy New Year 2 all my dear frnds :)
wow what a thread. nostalgia all over again.. hits and misses but our gunda and gundagardi remains top

hmm that reminds me i have to tell this to someone

jolie dear its lovely thread

everyone has vanished like i complain all the time but once again wishing everyone a happy happy new year and atleast show up once yaar  hehee

oi prashu apna pm chk karna ok
Originally posted by chatterbox

wow what a thread. nostalgia all over again.. hits and misses but our gunda and gundagardi remains top

hmm that reminds me i have to tell this to someone

jolie dear its lovely thread

everyone has vanished like i complain all the time but once again wishing everyone a happy happy new year and atleast show up once yaar  hehee

Hey Di seems like only we few are here

i made it even after knowing how poor am in this kind of works hehe

as i thought at least koi to bhule bhatke New Year ke bahane hi sahi forum pe aye ga

but seems they all are super duper busy

m still waiting for our Disappeared frns and Di s too 😳
Happy new year to all of my dearest GKDins.🤗

wow Neha what a lovely post dear...agree with cb nostalgia all ...i was remembering last Jan...
when avdesh wear a nice shirvani & went to  jaggat's wed.arpita was arrested & tortured ...what a painful scenes & epis...That was the last new year for us do you remember?
anyways,The avita's love story  is over but there is still love in the world & like a breeze blowing on our face.

Happy new year again god bless & love.❤️

Sarah

Edited by chista - 12 years ago

A very very happy new year for all of u 

with my luv ❤️

Hello my Lovely GKDians😃

Wishing u all a very happy and prosperous new Year .

May GOD Bless U all with his Grace, Peace, Health and Happyness.

Have a wonderful year ahead of U.
Sorry Neha darling, forgot to congratulate u for the wonderful thread.
Thank u somuch.