Bandini

TB Article -Hit and Misses 2011 - Part 7 - Page 2

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I know you're smart enough to know the TB article isn't true for the reason DP failed and since you're not a fan of Aasiya & DP I can see why you're a happy πŸ˜†.

The fact that article itself mentions that the couple looked promising is proof of the fact that its not the chemistry that was not there but you won't know that since you didn't watch the show. You should give thanks to DJ for ruining the script and not giving what was promise to the audience.

I wonder if the article was about something you like would you say the same of your so called

Sach Ka Samna πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ well said Rani... jaane bhi do na yaar... πŸ˜†Mohur are super cute and i guess the truth is too hard for some to accept... its funny how everyone did whatever they *claimed* it was to get Bandini baq and even tried manipulating others into NOT supported DP but yet their off supported OTHER actors and their shows??? πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ so look whose talking???? whether dp is dng gud or not I DONT think the NON supporters shud have n e thing to do with it!!!!πŸ˜†

but ya I am seriously missing aasiya as santu... hope one day bandini2 happens and if not I WOULD love to see RR nd Aasiya in a fresh new upcoming show...πŸ˜ƒ... they wud def ROCK
Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

hope one day bandini2 happens and if not I WOULD love to see RR nd Aasiya in a fresh new upcoming show...πŸ˜ƒ... they wud def ROCK

RR N AASIYA.haii...hope the day wont be tooo far...i tooo hope for a new show on a new channel.with only only ROSIYAπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ