•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Though JAY and NEIL didnt get the title but they still conquered hearts  and they became our 

NEIL looked so adorable as he entered the arena with his cute bike and later performed legendary jitender steps withn so much perfection and joyfulness and JAYASHREE was as usual chirpy and bubbly during her entry  as we know they are so charming that 

within a second the whole place was filled with an unbelievable amount of energy and aura filled with excitement and happinessand as they started dancing our hearts also matched some steps with them both the songs demanded a high level of energy and a emoting ability and hats off to neil and jayashree they executed their task with complete attention and wholesomeness they entertained us and made our new year a special one with their delighting dance performance  
shooo mai zara apne dil ko sambhalkar , theher jati hun kyunki  apka dance dekh ke my dil goes hmmmonion018.gif

and  u looked o la la 😉

since they gave us such a nice gift for new year , i take this opportunity to thanks them for it and want them to keep doing what they are doing coz they are the best in what they do  
here are some lines from some very knowledgeable people to complete my post ---

"Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton 

Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. 
-- William E. Channing 

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning  
-- Mahatma Gandhi

just wanted to say ur fans are always with u NEIL u r a winner for us , our inspiration our source of happiness, eagerly waiting for ur next appearance on tv Onion Head Smiley

so lets Dance for NEIL AND JAYASHREE u guys ,and wish them a very 
chalo ab baithe kyun ho NACHOOO 
its a new year guys a new day a new light a new way to succeed to enjoy and live life in the best way that we couldnt find in the previous year , so buck up and live life like never before 😃 
 aise mat dekho ye mai nahi hun 😛

Edited by bioinfo - 12 years ago
RES 😊

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago

OOO... LALA... OOO... LALA... Neil and Jayashree, you were fantastic, mazaa agaya...What a terrific performance !!! It was Absolutely breathtaking. I liked Neil's entry especially the way he jumps out from the bike, that looked too.. too good. The whole performance was a complete entertainment with full of energy and masthi... It was such a bright and lively dance performance, both of them were excellent in their movements. There was perfect sync between them in all the movements. Like Malaika said, it was indeed a colourful treat to watch, a very delightful act!!!! My most fav movement was the one where she pushes him and he falls.. that fall looked so natural. And also loved their expressions. 

Thanks Neil and Jayashree for keeping us entertained... we all enjoyed and loved all your dance performances. All the best to both of you for your future ventures and Happy New Year... Keep doing great things.

And Happy New Year Everyone...😊
Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago

Edited by Keithuu - 12 years ago

Wow..thanks for this thread yaar...

I really loved  neil and jayashree's dance...it was full on masti and peppy dance number..

Saroj ji aptly desrcibed it as some movie sequence and as malaika said it was indeed a very bright and colorful performance...bole tho total celebration...
Neil ka entry was so cute with that smalll bike...

and the moment he landed on the stage ..he was just a bundle of energy popping from one corner to another...

it was more of an act than dance...and both neil and jayashree did full justice to it...
It does not matter that they dint get the title  coz they stole our hearts...it was simply a fun -filled performance...

Happy New Year to every one ..

Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago

Yes Indeed Neil and Jayshree won hearts.❤️.That was an absolutely delightful performance and Complete power packed visual treat.👏

I just lubbed the costumes,the steps,the props,stage setting everything .Moreover Neil performed some uber cute actions and Jayshree was her usual bubbly self.👏

Lubbly song selection and above all the execution was fantastic.👏

Congrats to Neil and Jayshree..👏.Because you entertained us...and made our hearts dance with you...⭐️

P.S-Geeshu and neilu fab gifs 👏

And Thanks for the thread  boombard thread mamoni🤗

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 years ago
this  is my absolute fav  moment..the way he walked..omg killer...

@geesh : awesome gifs ...

and i know this is your favorite steps..

Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
only one word FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!