Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys...wish u all a happpy new year...this is a new year gift from me...Hope u will enjoy...                                                       

Intezar

"Mummy..."rashi cried...not her usual pity cry but this time with voice full of hurt and pain...pain of rejection and blame.

"Hai Hai..meri dikri...why are u crying...?"

"Mummy...i tried everything to impress jigarji and mummyji...but still no one sees my effort. No one looks at my face...Everyone treats me like i am a bug in their life...mummy...what did i do?"

"Arrey..what happend, first tell me!!"

"Mummy...today Mummyji told me to give gopi boiled water to drink...so when baa brought the ganga water...i boiled it too to give gopi (Urmila bangs her head)

"Mummy...what did i know that the ganga jal was to sprinkle over persons...what did i do mummy...k..its my mistake to boil the ganga jal..so what...they can cool it again and sprinkle over gopi right.

why did that kagdi have to create a fuss, mummy...she she shouted so much infront of everyone...even jigarji dint supported me..previously he always used to save me when kagdi opens her mouth...but this time, he too gave me tough looks exactly like ahemjiji..like i did some thing terribly wrong"

Urmi got the chance now to bring her daugther back to track, so started to rant her usual rant.."see, i told u that day that no one will see u, over that gopi gawar."

"Mummy gopi is so sick,...she barely can walk...why are u after her now..?"

"stupid...all i am saying is that to take advantage of this situation. If everyone keeps caring gopi then u do the same too. Prove to them, that u care for ur sister too, then slowly win jigarji heart too, he is like his mother. when we try to cool them, they wont budge but when we does it for others, they wil feel extremely happy"

"mummy...are u sure this wil work" "How many times my plan worked..this wil work too. Do something impressive...like to save gopi at some crisis time...this wil win all the hearts of ur family"

"But mummy...when wil gopi fall in crisis..may god forbid that...and when will i save her at that exact moment" "Arrey donkey...dont u get it...u have to create a crisis moment for gopi!!"

"Mummmy...what are u saying..what if something bad happens..No i wont do it.." "Dekh rashi..at the rate which u are going..that kagdi wont never treat u with humanity again. And god knows how many years wil it take u too win over jigarji and vevanji..and at that time u wil have nothing in ur hands..That kagdi..will rule over everything

and will make that gopi gawar her heir and u wil be handed over ur MIL place running after gopi saying ji mota bhabhi to her. It may also happen that even the kagdi wil poison everyone after gopi gets recovered..and wil throw u out again"

"Mummy...wil..wil kagdi really do that" "of course..what do u think..that kagdi never wanted u in her house at first place..and i am saying again...once given the chance she will definetly throw u out..mark my words.."

"No mummy...pls... dont say that..u are right...that kagdi wil never trust me...its time i have to do something...its dint got me anywhere being good, but now..i wont hear any more taunts..if kagdi can think that she wil take my place..then i know how to beat her too" "Thats my dikri now listen what u have to do.."

"Mummy are u sure...wil this plan work...mummy i shouldnt have said to gopi..now she is feeling that everyone is burdned due to her..mummy dont know why i am having a bad feeling" "Chup..donkey..now go and seee..that gawar struggling and help her at the right time..and then u wil have the whole family...running after u"

"Really mummy...if u say so..but mummy...nothing wil happen to gopi right" "Nothing and waise bhi...what if something does..she is already a broken doll, two more wounds..wont make any matter..u look after urself first..jai shri krishna" "But mumm.." The line went dead leaving rashi in dilemma.

She saw its 11.55..5 min more for her victory over the family. Instictly..she went near gopis room and started to peek seeing what wil she do. She saw gopi waiting for her desperately and stopped herself to call anyone.."Just a little more..and then..everyone wil praise me...jigarji will smile at me again..everything wil be back again like mummy said..i know mumy kalakaries wil never fail"

And then suddenly...she saw gopi trying to get up...and again laid on bed tired..the pain acroosss her face unable to sit...and her desperate effort to get to her medicine...

Suddenly the flashback flashed infront of rashi..."Rashiben...u go...u go rashiben"gopi pushed her away from the goon...the falling slabs. "Its all because of rashi" ahem accusation..her clumy ness in removing her saree pallu. Gopis struggle to breath. "I am sorry mr.modi..she is very critical" the doc voice...

Rashi came back to the present and saw gopi now..standing..with the support of the table..."two more wounds wont make any difference to her, she is already a broken doll"

"A broken doll...because of her mistake...her moms kalakari"

Gopi was about to take a step when "Gopi!!" rashi shouted. and hurried to her.."what are u doing ...sit" and rashi helped her lay down again.

"woh rashiben..medicines" "i told u i wil come right..then why did u got up..what if u.."rashi couldnt say the word further.

"woh rashiben..i dint want to bother u"gopi mumbled her head down. Rashi looked at her sharply and blinked in suprise..instead of seeing a grown gopi in a saree, she saw a little girl wearing a patched gown with a plait and looking at her with big big eyes.."Rashi ...this is ur little sister..gopi and gopi this is ur big sister rashi" "Rashiben.."gopi mumbled with little childish voice. "Dekh..u have to play with me only..not with dhawal bhai..u have to be my friend..u are my sister right..u have to obey me..understand"

"Ji..rashiben" "Good..here take this sweet...and yeah...dont say to mummy k" "ji...thanku rashiben...u are good i like u"gopi hugged her little big sister.

"Rashiben...Rashiben.."gopi called out and rashi snapped to the present

"what happend rashiben...why are u smiling.." Rashi opened her mouth and closed again..."why..cant i smile..its time for ur medicine.." Rashi went to the medicine and silently switched the batteries to positive again.

Gopi ate the medicine..and said "THank u rashiben" Rashi looked at her suprised for a second...and went away smiling.

"what happened..?"urmi asked and rashi bit her tongue..."aww mummy..is their any other plan not involving gopi in it!" "Hai...what can i do with this girl" "mummy i want to impress jigarji..he is my husband mummy...what difference it wil make whether i impress kagdi or not..she is not my family even" "I am telling u nothing will happen by u girl" "Mummy..if all ur plans are centered around gopi..then fine..i know..how to deal with my pbms...thank u" and rashi cut the call in a flare.

"Hey gopis thakurji...show me some help pls" and rashi eyes fell on the newspapaer...its was a ad for membershipp for star gym and rashi smile widened.

"Ouch...see..how carless ur maintaince is...u people dont have any sense...i wont take any membership even u give it free.absoluetly free" "Rashi!!!"Jigar shouted and rashi got a live heart attack. Jigar came and dragged rashi with him without another word..

"Jigarji...Jigarji..see..dont be angry..i i came to get membership for u" "and why for me rashi.?" "woh...i thought u would be happy..u wanted to join this club" "and u created a drama here again like u do everywhere else..why cant u leave me alone.." "Jigarji...what are u saying..how can i leave u alone...trust me jigarji...i really want ur forgiveness"

"Enough rashi...i cant see ur face anymore..get out of here..before i do something rash which i shouldnt do.." Rashi anger flared up and shouted "Why...why should i leave..what wrong did i do...i just wanted to give u a suprise..is that wrong..whatever i do..is everything wrong.."

"U blame me,, kakiji blames me everyone blames me...why ...why jigarji..i know i did a small mistake...but..but cant u people forgive me..even a criminal is forgiven and ask their last wish...but u and ur family..all u know is only one thing how to torture rashi. Jigarji...how many times i have asked forgiveness from u..but u...u dint even have a slight affection for me

Not a slight care...how can u turn such stone hearted jigarji...how can u treat me like this...how can u blame me like me this...U cant do this jigarji...u cant do this to me..I wont accept now...i wont..i wont i wont"

Jigar fumed in anger...and caught rashis hand and dragged her out. Rashi came back to her senses and got panicked thinking he was going to throw her out again. "Jigarji..Jigarji..i am sorry.. i shoudnt have said that...jigarji...please..listen to me..i swear..i wont open my mouth again...Jigarji...please ever again not in my life...jigarji..please listen to me once..Jigarji"

Jigar throwed her in car and drove it to their home...and rashi muttering sorry all the way. Jigar dragged her into the house...and led her straight to gohem room and stopped near their room. "What do u see?"Jigar questioned and rashi blinked in suprise at him and looked into gohem room. Ahem was giving medicine and gopi was taking it..simple..whats their to see

"Jigarji..what are u saying?" "what do u see rashi?" Rashi said what she saw. "what do u see?"jigar questioned again. Rashi was confused now..was she supposed to see.something she is missing...ahemjiji is giving medicine and gopi is taking them. "and"jigar said...and...and what" rashi thought..."and...and...ahemjiju..is pleased and gopi...happpy"rashi said for the sake of saying.

Jigar dragged her to their room now and shut the doors "So rashi...what did u see..in bhabhi face today" "Jigarji what are u saying?" "U saw bhabhi happy today..happy..right...now tell me rashi...was bhabhi happy before?" "Jigarji what are u?" "I have asked a question before rashi reply" "Ji...maybe..i dont know" "3 months back" "i dont know" "7 months back" "I think no"

"at the time of her marriage" "No..definetly no"

"Then what got changed now...?" "Ji...i dont know..jigarji why are u saying this"

"u blamed me that i cant treat u like this rashi...now tell me...does bhabhi deserved to be treated the way she was treated before. Does she deserved more hatred than u"

Rashi remain silent. "1 year rashi..1 year...we all know how bhai humialted her, slapped her, throwed her out of the house...how many times bhabhi cried in night at the mandir..but stil their was one thing..she dint leave rashi...its hope...a hope to get accepted, to hope to get loved, a hope that she wil be forgiven...now tell me rashi...what did bhabhi do..that she deserved a 1 year punishment"

Rashi remain silent..she know what she did..and what gopi did..but telling jigar was out of question...

"it took bhai 1 year to forgive her even bhabhi have no fault...u tell me rashi was illtiracy such a crime that bhabhi deserve such punishment?"

Rashi was silent. "was her crimes were more than urs, that u should be forgiven so soon, and bhabhi had to suffer?" Still silence.

"Now tell me one thing rashi...one thing...why should i not blame u, why should i forgive u...what is so great about u, that u dont deserve any punishment"

Rashi was stilll silent...but jigar knew...He got the answer.

The alaram rang..and a hand stopped it...Jigar got up to find himself alone again...rashi left early in the morning.."when does she get up?" Jigar was thinking this since 1 month.

It was exactly 1 month back he lectured rashi in the same room, and since then...there were no talks among them. Just silence...rashi never tried to ask forgivness after that...nor any drama. She would come..do her work and leave..

No more chattering, no more lingering stares, no more trying to get praise, Nothing...Jigar got up and got ready for jogging... "Rashi!" koki called. "Ji kakiji!" "what did i tell u rashi...to keep the roses for the decoration..for the puja..and u still dint get them, i am telling u mota bhabhi its a waste to trust this girl"

Jigar saw his kaki continued her lecture non stop for 5 min...and sighed. This girl will never change..he thought when he saw meethi coming hurrying to them. "I am sorry nani bhabhi...it took some time to clean the roses"

Jigar looked suprised and even koki was too. He noticed his mom wasnt..she was feeling proud...proud on seeing rashi. Rashi took the basket and gave it to koki and left away silently. No excuses, No blamings,,,just a silent gesture to prove..she was not the same like before, But jigar knew better, their was a small spring in her step."Old habits never leave"he thought.

Jigar was geting ready for office, when rashi came and stopped seeing him. She stood at the door and Jigar silently peeked at her to see whether she was looking at him. She was...but not to chat..she was waiting. "What are u looking at?"he asked irritated. "sarees, for iron"she said. Jigar relized he was standing infront of her wardrobe. "Shit!!"he cursed himself and left and rashi turned seeing him go away in anger and cleared her tears.

"Tea!" she said and before he could turn his head, she sped away. "Why is she behaving like she is avoiding me..infact i am avoiding her." The tea was sugarless, definetly, his wife made it..no doubts.

"Rashi!!" Jigarcalled nd she came running to him. "Ji"their was some excitment in her answer. "whats this?"he asked angrily pointing at the tea. "Ji?"she dint get it..who would.

"Theirs no sugar...if u dont know how to make a tea, then u should have let someone do it. what the point are u trying to prove, that i am depended on u, only u take my care, or is this a excuse to talk to me, start ur dramas again"

She was hurt, anyone can see it, why was he feeling bad..she deserved it.

"Jigar dikra..."Hetal came. "Jigar, did u drink the tea, i am so stupid, i thought i poured sugar in it, but when ur papa and all drank it, then all realized whats missing, Here add the sugar..what Happend dikra, why are u shocked"

"Shit...shit shit shit...she dint made it...and he blamed her." Jigar looked at her, and rashi left away without another word. "what happend jigar?"Hetal asked.

"Nothing maa...woh..i thought rashi made the tea and i scolded her" "U scolded her for such a small issue, what happend to u jigar...u are behaving so different"

"Yes it was right, it was just a small issue, then why did he shouted at her, he was not like this before, why did he calll her, he could have callled anyone, he could have added the sugar himself...why did he blasted on her. was it an excuse to talk to her, was it an excuse to hear her voice.."

It was then he realized what he wanted...he dint want the sugar...he wanted her to speak to him..."Oh god...i am falling again"

"Just a little more...come..come"Rashi was streching her hand to reach the top sleve of the store room, but it was not coming. She saw a bag near by and thought that she could reach it if she used it. She climed the full loaded bag but what she dint know that the bag was not a good balance.

she was about to falll when some one caught her in their arms and rashi was shocked to see..it was jigar...should she be happy or serious...what to do now.

But jigar was lost looking at her. Her round big eyes, he missed them a lot...he realized now...the color oraange always looks good on her. and her body..hmmm soft and smooth good .

"Jigarji..."rashi voice brought him back so is the temper. He put her down harsly and saw their was a new shine in her eyes, a happiness. He fell for it again and moved.

"i knew...u have to do everything with gopi vahu...i knew it since start"koki shouted and jigar was fuming with anger so was ahem. All her kalakaries are out today...not a single one..thanks to her own mom..who ranted everything..out..by mistake.

"why do u always torture me...why do u always keep disturbance my peace. why do u always come back like a bad coin in my life."

"Jigarji...i am sorry?" "everything u do is wrong. what do u think that by acting all innocent and silent..u are going to change..i know u too well rashi..u wil never change..never...only u are good at is doing drama and to ruin peoples life..like u did mine..if only u and ur mother dint did any drama then..i would have been happy married to sonal..u destroyed my life rashi..u are and will be a unwanted burden in my entire life which i have to carry without any option"

Jigar left leaving her broken.

it was evening and rashi was sitting silent..near the window..jigar words vibrating in her mind.."a waste of space..a burden..thats what he think of her."

Rashi cleared her tears and called a number.

"Mummy ji i am going out" No reply...she should knew it..now who wil talk to her.

She left to the cafe and ordeered a vinilla cake for jigar birthday...his favourite.

she then made alll the arrangments and went to the place and to the person which she hoped she would never visit again.

"Hi rashi" sonal said indifferently. "i need a favour from u...please dont reject!" rashi said.

"Happy birthday jigar dikra..." "Thanks maa" everyone wished him and finally rashi made her way.. Jigar turned away from her, but she had to do what is right for him, its the right day, right time.

"Happy birthday jigarji!!" she handed him a packet. He dint took it. She placed it near the gifts nd went away. Jigar couldnt resist...he opened the packet and was shocked to see it. "Divorce!!" he whisphered.

"Hi jigar!!" "Hi sonal what are u doing here" "Rashi asked me to come here, dint she tell u yet" "what?" "She wants us to get married" (sonal is unmarried here..k")

"wha!!"jigar shouted in shock...so was everyone. "Rashi!!"koki shouted. Rashi came their. "what is this new drama?"koki asked.

Rashi took a sigh...and spoke "jigarji..what u said is true, i was never meant for u, ur destiny was with sonal and i got in between. i was never perfect for this family either. maybe thats why i always felt insecure and tensed around u and the family members.

what i did was wrong..and now i understand it. I dont have any rights to stay in ur life, U always tried to obey ur duties as a husband jigarji, u never tried to make me unhappy but in return i never gave u anything...not even a slight smile in these months"

"i never valued u or ur family, u kept on sacrifising for me and i kept on taking advantage of u, i know maybe u all will think that this is a new plan of mine, i dont blame u, its my mistake not to try to change at the first place. But whatever happend is happend.

Now i am giving ur life back jigarji..i cant give ur 1 year back..but i can give u the coming years as a gift. u dont have to bear me as a burden anymore...u are free today..Jigarji..i am not in ur life anymore...i wont be in the future too ..Jigarji...Happy...Happpy birda..." Rashi ran away crying.

Their was silence in the house and jigar turn towards sonal. "I need to speak to u"they left to a room and returned after an hour. "we are getting married"Jigar announced.

The marriage arrangemnts were in fulll force...and according to jigar condition rashi had to participate in the cermony as a sign of repentence and punishment.

"i want the ring back..which i gave it to u" jigar said and rashi was taken aback. "Ring?" "Yes..that was meant for sonal..but as u got married to me..i gave it to u on our first day of marriage..give it to me"

Rashi silently removed the ring..and looked at it longingly. Jigar held his hand and rashi dropped it on his hand hoping he would stop her, but he dint and left.

"I want all the jeweleries on the marriage day which u wore,..those were meant for.." He need not completed rashi slammed them on the bed and went away fighting back tears.

It was the day of marriage..and only the family members of both the families attended. Rashi came to their room, which was going to be his room and sonals in a few minutes.

Jigar was ready beaming in happiness, and looked at her and his happiness faded. Rashi bent her head down and silently took out a kundan set from her almarah.

"this set belongs to ur family...so.."she dint said anything...just kept it on the bed. Jigar nodded and noticed that rashi was looking at him without blinking. He knew she dint came to give the necklace back.

She came to get a last look at his face. Her soon going to be ex husband .

"I am going to miss u rashi.." rashi face brightned. "Life would be so dull and without any drama without u."jigar mocked and rashi face flared up. "i know u are going to do something even now too...people like u never change"

"Shut up!"rashi shouted..and jigar looked at her suprised. "Just shut up mr.modi..whatever i did..i accept i did it out of my greedineess...but the day u told me what is the value of patience..and waiting that day i realized what i was doing wrong.

I was running away from truth and was trying to catch a false dream...and u made me face the reality. I understood that trust can be earned easily but a broken trust is very hard to earn. I waited, i changed, i never did any complain..all i did it was for u."

"Everything was about u and everything is about u even today. I got ready to leave u for ur happiness...but today u proved jigarji that..whatever i do...i wil remain the same infront of everyone. and i deserved it ...i agree, but jigarji...once u have compared to me with gopi

but today i ask u jigarji...gopi got so many chances to prove herself...cant u even give me one?...everything i did, everything i do now..is for u...because i Loved u jigarji...dont u love me at all. Dont u even have a slight sympathy for me...Do u hate me so much jigarji...Dont u see me as a human atleast. Dont i deserve a chance too" Rashi cried.

"Rashi,,"Jigar started and rashi ran and hugged him, "I love u jigarji..i love u so much...i dont know what wil be in my future after today..but one thing is for sure...no one wil ever take ur place in my life...no one wil" and rashi ran away without turning back.

The pheras started and it was time for the mangalsutra to adorn. Jigar stopped Hetal who gave him one and went to rashi. All were suprised and Jigar extended his hand.."give me my mangalsutra back" he said and rashi eyes widened with shock. "Jigar!!"koki shouted.

"she dont have any need with it after this kaki...anyway she gave everything back what belonged to sonal..so even this mangalsutra belonged to her at the first place . Give it rashi" Rashi caught it in her hands and backed away. "what wil u do without it, give it back?"

"No..this is mine"rashi disobeyed. "it was given to u by me..if i am not urs then how can it be urs..give it" "Nahi jigarji..please..anythng except this" "it was all a game for u rashi..why so much corcern for it now..give it to me" "Nahin.."rashi cried.

"Jigar sighed and caught the mangalsutra in his hands. Rashi held her grip tighter. "No its mine..only mine..i wont give it to anyone..noone..its only mine...Jigarji..please..i beg u ...anything..i wil give all the jewelery..everyhting except this"

"Those all belonged to me rashi..so is this..give it to me...as u have sacrificed me..u have to sacrifice everything me my family and whatever i gave to u..." "NO" rashi shouted "this is mine...u are mine..this family is mine and mine alone..i wont give it..i wont "

"Its too late now rashi..stop ur drama" "No...whatever u do.. i wont give it to u..not anyone..its only mine only mine...anything jigarji..anything ask for anything else except that and i wil give it to u please."rashi begged him. "Rashi..jigar got a point ...give it to him"koki said

"Kakiji..how can u do this to me...u should understand me.." Hetal came to her and ran her hand over rashi "Rashi everything is out of hands now dikra..u should have thought before what u were doing..life time decisions are not taken out of haste" "Mummyji..forgive me...but i wont give this never"

".K rashi...u leave me with only two options "jigar said "either u give this to me now...or...stay with me forever and promise that u wont leave me again"Jigar smiled and rashi snapped her head at him. She saw everyone were smiling and slowly realized this was a drama for her by them.

Tears and happiness both broke at once and ran to jigar and started beating him. "ouch ouch ouch..see if u beat me i am going to marry sonal now" "what..!!"rashi shouted nd started beat him again and finally hugged him, crying. Hetal cleared her tears of happiness and koki sounded a litlle cough.

Rashi released jigar immediately turning bright red.

"it was all a drama created by jigar and sonal to teach u, to value the relations and persons samji" hetal pulled her ear and rashi smiled.

"U were right rashi...if patience is something which we should have...then we shoud have a nature to trust also...a nature to give a second chance for a person too."

"I was angry at that time when i shouted at u, but i never meant it...i was hurt to see u back again to ur self when i was expecting u to change...but i never dream that u would take such rash decision..thanks to sonal who came to me and explained everything why u wanted to leave me"

"Rashi"sonal said "i accept that me and jigar dreamt of a life, but everyone dont get whatever they wish for, if u entered jigar life then it meant some value...some decision by god and i accept that whatever happend it happened for good, as i got my dream partner too..my childhood friend who loved me dearly but was afraid to say..see whatever happend it happend to a purpose"

"Hai hai..well said beta"urmi smiled at them coming from the door and jigar and rashi looked at each other. "How did u avoided her all these days..." "I diverted all my calls to kakiji cel phone " rashi whisphered and both fought back their laughter.

"so i think the wedding should be done" Hetal said and jigar and rashi got married again this time..with happiness.

It was night time and rashi was dreaming looking at the sky...Jigar came and hugged her from the back and moved her hair aside. He slightly kissed her on the shoulder and rashi closed her eyes in pleasure . He moved to her neckline slowly and slowly turned her. He kissed her eyes, lips and was closing to the lips when Rashi smiled and moved away.

"Jigar sighed.."well..if u keep on running again..then i have no other choice but to call sonal again" "Jigarji!!"rashi shouted and snatched his cel phone. "u are only mine..."rashi said fastly removing sonal number from his celll phone and jigar laughed. "Now thats my rashi"he said smiling and rashi looked at him and smiled and ran and hug him

Jigar kissed her head and rashi lost herself in his arms...enjoying the feeling of coming back home after so much waiting...this time...permenantly!!

Hope all the raji fans are happy now...

and gohems...dont worry u have a os tooo

wil post it but cant say for sure as today...either today or tomorrow...enjoy..

Happy new year.

ps: The story idea goes to my friend rashi...rashi.krishna...rashi..hope u wil Like it.😃

Edited by shaina.sharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
shaina dear its really wonderful...loved it a lot dear
and thanks for such an amazing os on new year...
and waiting for the gohem os now...
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the new years treat. Fab os. I almost cried by jigar s harsh treatment.it was very well written i was taken aback when jigar wanted the mangalsutra back but thank god it was all a drama.i love the happy ending Edited by vibz88 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thankyou for the new years treat Shaina, 🤗i liked the part he told her not to be impatient and compared her situation to Gopi's after marriage. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks shaina for this wonderful OS😊
really a new year treat and I loved the way jigar decided to teach rashi a lesson by himself. You really stuck up to rashi's character beautifully.Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shaina, thanks for the gift dear, really enjoyed reading your OS! 😊Edited by SNS_fan101 - 12 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year!!! Its was really good!!!  If only Raashi really had so much patience and good sense :)
But it was very well written.. Superb!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
LOVELY SHAINA,LOVED IT VERY MUCH! (SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK!)

thanks for this OS, shaina...i am waiting eagerly for Gohem OS...i'm not how special it will be...Haha...hope the concept work well..
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

LOVELY SHAINA,LOVED IT VERY MUCH! (SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK!)

ha ha..better change it fast..otheriwse i have to give a warnign for u...first day of the new year

and hey..u are back...😲

where did u go...vacation?

i am sorry i am bugging...but missed u on the forum yaar.

well mostly ur obession of tejas..😆

Finally i got my jigarji..back on new year...