Shazia - the true woman - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Shazia - u were a perfect example of an Indian woman in the show .. No jealosies, no fights, great cooking and an ever smiling face . .even more your gesture in the final ... We are truly proud of you dear :-)
shazia prove that she is the original winner by sharing her money wid others i agreed that she han only came here for the tittle not for the money par koi bhi ye nahi chahta k usk paise wo kisi ur ko dai ur ati hoi money kissi ko buri nahi lagti par usne phr bhi baki sab me apne paise ko share kiya this act make her star of the day n a true winner of the show love u shazia 
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Absolutely true. Shazia showed not only that she's a cook par excellence, but also that she's a great human being. She's the only one among all the contestants of seasons 1 & 2 who did not keep reminding us of her background story in episode after episode.

I'll always remember Shazia for her grace, calmness & most of all for her smile. Shazia you're a star ⭐️ πŸ‘ Even more after your selfless sharing of your prize money with Vijaylazmi, Rajender & Joseph.

Agree...though Shipra might need the money she got and Shazia might not but Shipra's 'I, me, myself' attitude has been irking me from the past couple of weeks.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Agree...though Shipra might need the money she got and Shazia might not but Shipra's 'I, me, myself' attitude has been irking me from the past couple of weeks.

I think Shazia was generous with her money but no need for everyone to be hard on Shirpa. She is younger,, does not have family and in laws to be there for her. She has said in interviews she will donate to a charity in Shimla that she has visited that is for disabled children.
Perhaps she wants to give to charity rather than other contestants.
Since when asked by judges she has mentioned her story and need  for it to get her children it would look a little odd if she gave away sums of money as soon as she won to other contestants.

Masterchef is a cooking show but its also about entertainment. That might have played a factor. I am  happy that this shows that finally society will think twice before making fun of a woman who is not the  considered the perfect "daughter"/"bahu"material because of her past. She faced hardships and judgments from society because of her story but people will now be forced to think twice before judging a single divorced mother and putting all blame on her.

What is more questionable is the fact that Joseph got a job straightaway when he is 3rd and Shazia did not? Is it because he is a guy?

Even i felt the same -least they could do was offer a short term scholarship for shazia with any five star hotel as a consolation since she is the runner up !!!!!! Anyways Shazia go!!!! feel so proud of her-wil try and meet her if i can since she is from my hoemtown-Bengalooru!!!!!!
^^^Its possible she refused. We dont know. Professional cooking is really tough for women.
Shazia is a true winner in every sense. Her smile, her kindness, her love for family and the determination to always do her best. I truly admire her as a person.
I agree with all your views about Shazia, but I don't get this negativity about Shipra. Shazia has everything in life, much more than an ordinary woman. She has what even 10% of a normal Indian woman don't have whatever their religion. A supportive husband and a mother-in-law who is 100% with her. How many can claim to have what she does? So when a person is content it's that much easier to be generous, kind and giving. I am glad for her. But Shipra is going through the worst situation any woman can face. Her problems will definetly take precedence over everything else. I salute her that inspite of the extreme situation she is in she dared to do something about it and show strength and courage in adversity. She won the title through sheer talent and I wish her all the success and hope she faces a better life now.
Originally posted by nashasash

I think Shazia was generous with her money but no need for everyone to be hard on Shirpa. She is younger,, does not have family and in laws to be there for her. She has said in interviews she will donate to a charity in Shimla that she has visited that is for disabled children.
Perhaps she wants to give to charity rather than other contestants.
Since when asked by judges she has mentioned her story and need  for it to get her children it would look a little odd if she gave away sums of money as soon as she won to other contestants.

Masterchef is a cooking show but its also about entertainment. That might have played a factor. I am  happy that this shows that finally society will think twice before making fun of a woman who is not the  considered the perfect "daughter"/"bahu"material because of her past. She faced hardships and judgments from society because of her story but people will now be forced to think twice before judging a single divorced mother and putting all blame on her.

What is more questionable is the fact that Joseph got a job straightaway when he is 3rd and Shazia did not? Is it because he is a guy?

Here you go. so typical.. Just because a woman cried.. created sympathy wave.. she is the victim and the guy is the culprit.. Has anyone heard the other part??  Can not the guy have his own grievance? So easy to take a feminist angle out of everything..It is so awful that one person single handedly kept on saying stuffs on national TV when the other half did not have any chance to say anything.. and we give the woman the victim tag and celebrate the win of victim over culprit.. Dhanyi hoo..

Master Chef 2 has come and gone with Shipra being declared the overall winner .
But Shazia is the real heroine of Master Chef as she stole the whole show with her generosity , love , kindness and humanityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. She has never used emotional stories to convince the crowd, judges or the audiences.
Shazia is the true epitome of humanity and the human race. Gr8 job Shazia you are the true Master chef for us.
Now the question is as Shipra was saying that winning the Master Chef she will be getting her children back as she can provide for them. What guaranty is there that she will get her children back now she has won MC?
Please keep us informed if she had indeed got her children back. Its 7-8 days now -- has she got the children back?

THIS IS UTTER RUBBISH. What about Vijaylakshmi ; she is a single mum s doesn't she provide for the daughter. There are so many single mums who are able to work and provide for their children. They don't go and win any competition.