Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 31.12.2011/01.01.2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And I am putting both the updates over here because now it is settled that Saturday episode will be a Recap episodes so there is not point in updating that...

The Episodes starts today with Nandi thanking Sati for the flowers and again calling her Ma ( Oh I love the actor in this...you can see that his expressions are a bit abnormal...Sort of like an animal sees the person it loves and adores..The way he says Ma...there was no wonder that Sati immediately relented and gave him the flowers without even delving deep into his identity or intentions)

Daksh sees this conversation and recognizes Nandi and gets flashbacks of Rishi Dadhichi entering the palace and then Shivji's advent on his big day...and gets angry...Prasuti also sees Nandi and sees Daksha getting angry and immediately tries to pacify him and defending Sati...telling him that Sati is not at fault...Daksh tells her to send Sati to her room and walks away...

Sati looks back and sees Daksh standing on the terrace (or balcony) and his angry face and is taken a back...she sees Rishi Kashyap standing behind her too...and understands by his expressions that he must be knowing Nandi...
She asks him ...about Nandi ...and he denies to tell her anything...she pursues it and tells him that she feels that something is wrong...looking at his expressions and also her father's reaction to the new comer...Rishi Kashyap tells her that he was Nandi...Shivji's vehicle...and leaves a shocked Sati behind...

On the otherside ...Nandi is ecstatic in Kailash and calls for the two gana ...Gaan and Poot...and tells them that he saw 'MA' and runs towards Shivji and tells him that he saw Ma and brought the lotus...
Shivji is in deep meditation...and Nandi tries to bring him out of the meditation...

Shivji on knowing the reason for Nandi's happiness tells him to throw the lotus(Poor thing,,,Poori umeedon ka satyanash nikal gaya)...Nandi gets upset...and tries leaving...When Mahadev calls him back and in a milder tone tells him that he did not wish to upset Nandi...but Nandi knows that Mahadev is a Vairagi...and he has abandoned the worldly desires...he cannot be bound in the rules and regulations ...He roams sometimes on the mountains...in graveyard...and gets lost in meditation for years...he cannot drag anyone in this...

Nandi is sad but he nods and walks away...

There Prasuti tells Sati to go to her father's daily pooja ...Sati is afraid of her father's anger but Prasuti tells her that she is a brahmin's daughter..she has to be steady...and cannot let her anxieties interfere in her daily Pooja...

Sati goes where Daksha is doing havan pooja and sits there, clearly afraid and anxious and starts mantra chanting...

Precap: Sati is asking Daksha ...why had Nandi come to her...on that side Nandi is telling the Ganas that he knows that 'ma' is going to come over here...and it is bound to happen (Some awesome cinematography that is...the moon as if is just behind them..and they are on some other planet)...on this side Daksha is telling Sati that now she will know her father's calibre and power...
Happy New Year & thanks for the update Srushti😊
Shivji is so much in his vairagi mode, it will be interesting to see how he changes his mind. Nandi's expressions were good, he was so happy as if he found a treasure, the Lotus with Shivji's name written in all the petals is actually  a treasure for a Shivji devotee.
Thnx for the update..

Shiv seems still Vairagi, so it means Sati will undergo more pain to make Shiv realize his love..

Srushti,so happy to see you here😊I am loving this show a lot.This show has captured my interest from Day 1.good casting, excellent special effects and awesome background score-all make it such a treat to watch.
I loved the update and I agree the actor playing Nandi did a  great job.I am waiting to see how the love story starts.A different take on a well known story and I am loving it a lot😊