Members Lounge

The Year of Survival - 2012 - CC Survey

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Please find the SURVEY QUESTIONS in the next post.  We hope to see many participants.  This is a fun-filled activity!

**Rules**

Please Abide by the rules of Member Lounge Forum as well as the IF COC.

Regards,

||Crazy Creatives||
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm sure there would be many thoughts going around in people's minds if they knew the world to be ending soon. Here are some questions compiled by the Crazy Creatives to get you all thinking about what you would think if the world was doomed.

1) Do you think the world is coming to an end at the end of the year of 2012?

2) If this year was your last, what is one thing you would wish for?

3) If you were to gift something to someone for the last time what would it be and to whom?

4) If you could visit one place for the last time of your life where would you visit and why?

5) One person you want to say something to if you knew the world was coming to an end?

6) If there was a moment left until the world's end, what would your last words/action be?

7)What would you want to be the last thing you ate before the world ended?

8) you had to apologize to any person before you die, who would that person be, and for what mistake of yours would you like to apologize?

9) With whom would you like to spend the last hour of your life?

10)What's the first thing you would grab if you only had 30 seconds?

11) Dance till the world ends? Or start a riot?

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're _______. So forget the day, it's all about _______. Act like a _____ and start a ______, a _____ be a _______. "

13) If you were to leave a letter behind thanking God or whomever you believed in for the life you got to live what you write in that letter in one paragraph? What did you get out of your life? What regrets do you have about your life? Etc etc.

Whether or not we will see a 2013 or not only time will tell. Until then we should live our lives to the fullest. We should make every moment memorable. We should leave no room for any regrets. After all as Shahrukh once said ..."kya pata kal ho naa ho..."!

~ Cutiepie Rani ~
~ MP Radha ~
~ -Stutz- ~
~ Angel-Jot. ~
~ Yuvika_15 ~
~ -Zunni- ~
~ Prinsesse.Suvi ~
~ --Divzfan-- ~
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post!!
Really really awesome post!
everything is just 👍🏼
Here is the answer for ur survey😃

1) Do you think the world is coming to an end at the end of the year of 2012? u are making me believe it😆 Till now, i dont think so😉

2) If this year was your last, what is one thing you would wish for? Besides driving, learning to bake awesome cakes, and other fun stuff, I would love to remove corruption from the country🤔

3) If you were to gift something to someone for the last time what would it be and to whom? i would want to gift my best friend something which she will never ever forget in her life. A token of my love for her😳

4) If you could visit one place for the last time of your life where would you visit and why? Ladakh. It is SO peaceful. Scenic beauty abounds there. In the absence of trees, Ladakh shows us the beauty of the stones.. It is the most beautiful place (besides Kashmir) that i have seen

5) One person you want to say something to if you knew the world was coming to an end? if i fall in love till december 21st, then i want to tell that person that i love him☺️ (but i doubt this 🤣 )

6) If there was a moment left until the world's end, what would your last words/action be? would thank God for giving me such a beautiful life, such wonderful frnds, a nice family, and giving me the strength not to fall weak in front of others, and do what I think is right😃

7)What would you want to be the last thing you ate before the world ended? Chocolate 🤣

8) you had to apologize to any person before you die, who would that person be, and for what mistake of yours would you like to apologize? my sister. I fight with her everyday. there is so much to tell her. But both of us dont talk to each other. Egos- from both sides. Attitude problems😭 I wanna talk to her like we used to..during the times we didnt fight😳

9) With whom would you like to spend the last hour of your life? my mom

10)What's the first thing you would grab if you only had 30 seconds? Chocolate😃

11) Dance till the world ends? Or start a riot? Dance till the world ends (this is from a poem right?😕)

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're _______. So forget the day, it's all about _______. Act like a _____ and start a ______, a _____ be a _______. "
im not getting anything😭

13) If you were to leave a letter behind thanking God or whomever you believed in for the life you got to live what you write in that letter in one paragraph? What did you get out of your life? What regrets do you have about your life? Etc etc.
firstly, i would thank God for giving me such a wonderful life. Such superb parents, such awesome friends😃 I would thank him for everything- good home, good upbringing- in short for such a nice life
I will regret that i cud not work.. and earn something myself (coz if 2012 world will end- i will still be studying). I wanted to experience what hard work is.. which i didnt get a chance.

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
*Reserved*

umm...well I don't think so... we should be positive in our thoughts

2) If this year was your last, what is one thing you would wish for? I wished for being with my family always...

3) If you were to gift something to someone for the last time what would it be and to whom? I would gift my grand parents a house(coz their present one got sold)

4) If you could visit one place for the last time of your life where would you visit and why? I would wanna visit my dad's village

5) One person you want to say something to if you knew the world was coming to an end? I love you mom and dad

6) If there was a moment left until the world's end, what would your last words/action be? my last words... would be... It was a Great time...

7)What would you want to be the last thing you ate before the world ended? Non-Veg

8) you had to apologize to any person before you die, who would that person be, and for what mistake of yours would you like to apologize? I wanted to apologise to my mom... I was sometimes rude to her...

9) With whom would you like to spend the last hour of your life? my parents...

10)What's the first thing you would grab if you only had 30 seconds? my pet

11) Dance till the world ends? Or start a riot? Dance...till the world ends...

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're struggling. So forget the day, it's all aboutl iving now. Act like ababyand start a tantrum, a party be a child.... "

13) If you were to leave a letter behind thanking God or whomever you believed in for the life you got to live what you write in that letter in one paragraph? What did you get out of your life? What regrets do you have about your life? Etc etc. will edit later...
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Res!😛
------------------------
Unres!😆
First of all Amazing post hun!😊

I really am confused but I would say no! I would love to think positively!😊I would say that these are just rumors and enjoy the time that we are getting!
If it has to end tho tab dekh lenge!😆

That stuff go my way!😎 lol just kidding! Oww I really dont want the world to end man! Im still a teenager and want to see the other faces of life! One thing that I would wish for is that my parents have everything they want! They do everything for me so I just want all of their dreams to come true!😃

3) If you were to gift something to someone for the last time what would it be and to whom?
I would love to gift my best friend a ticket to a Justin Beiber concert cause she LOVES him! *I hate him but for her I wouldnt mind getting a ticket!*😳

4) If you could visit one place for the last time of your life where would you visit and why?
I would love to go to Bali with my family and friends! I had an AMAZING time when I went there last time along with my parents and my sister!😛

5) One person you want to say something to if you knew the world was coming to an end?
I would like to tell my sister thanks for all the love and care! We fight alot but we love each other alot too!❤️

6) If there was a moment left until the world's end, what would your last words/action be?
My last world would be Byeee!😆 LOL! I dont know! I would just be upset that I would  have to die so fast!😭

Pastaaa!😆 I lubb itt!🤣

8) you had to apologize to any person before you die, who would that person be, and for what mistake of yours would you like to apologize?
Oh lol I would apologize to God! I would like God to forgive me if ever I have done anything wrong!😳

With my family!😳

My ipod!😆 So that i can listen to emotional songs while I die!😭🤣

Dance till the world end of course!😉

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're fighters. So forget the day, it's all about the moment. Act like a retard and start a new day, a new song be a rockstar!. "

Thank you so much dearest God for this wonderful life you have given me. Such a wonderful family and such a whole lot of friends. I would just like to thank you for everything you have given me. From basics like food to the gadgets you have given me alot. I just wish that I could have finished college and started to work. I am still in school and if I die now then I would die as a student. I have always wanted to be a working woman and now that dream would be left incomplete. But you have given me so much that I cant ask for more. Thank you is all I can say for this AMAZING life!
Edited by Aishh. - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Of course no human is going to like this idea, but being somewhat in the middle of being optimistic and pessimistic, I don't think it can be. 
People are putting their views, and news, adds a healthy supply to our thoughts. Some traditional beliefs, and some signs. The initial date was 2003 if I am not wrong, and when nothing happened, it was moved forward to December 2012. And just that they can't find dates after December 2012 in the Mayan calendar, it's somewhat odd, not likely to fit in today's techno world. 
Still, I don't know well how this all works, so let's see, wait and watch, "it can be somewhat a new experience as well" 🤣

Damn! I wanted to vote for once before I die😳, but seems like I a still 4 years to do so 🤣🤣 Jokes apart, I wanted to visit Germany before I die. And I was sort of determined that I am gonna be IAS officer, a foreign officer and take up German as my common foreign language. So if it's going to end, I want to visit Germany.😎

Once again, my Mom jokingly asked me a HUGE house after I get posted as an officer. And I was small back then, so I promised her I will give you that. I know it's crazy , but still you know it was a promise I made back then, I will definitely like to keep that.😃

Germany, and that's the answer. I was 7 years since I am into this. I am learning German and also continue collecting all possible articles on Germany. Why..it's my dream, cause I like the hard working people there, and their well planned jobs. [of course I can't know a country inside out without visiting it😆]. And I want to complete my Masters from Massachusetts. So defo Germany, if not the age to do masters, I want to go the university for once.😳

My mom, that I love her, she knows it, but still, I can't think of living without her, am not homesick as such, but I am bit annoyed when I don't see her sometimes. So will love to tell Mom that I love her more than myself.

This answer is crazy, but I won't like to do anything, cause as per the news, a heavenly body is going to crash against the surface, so tsunami, earthquake, consequences to it. I will not be in a state of mind to do or think anything. 😆

Pani puri, 🤣🤣 I have so many people to call me crazy because I haven't tasted it yet even though I am Bengali 🤣 I don't want to be a crazy atma. 

This one's hard, not like I don't want to apologize, but I have got many people, and it's difficult to choose one, and none of them are so serious. Of course when you know it's going to be the last day of your life I can't tell my grandma it was me who ate the sweets when she asked me not to🤣🤣. If I had to apologize, I will like to apologize to myself for giving a second chance to my friends who broke my heart yet again.😳

Mom and Dad, the two most special people in my life till date, I am just nothing without them.

My pen drive 🤣🤣 I love that small thing more than Mom and Dad 🤣🤣

Erm...riot will be a better option for me 🤣🤣

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're __changing_____. So forget the day, it's all about _____the life you have__. Act like a _free bird____ and start a __new life____, a __small smile___ be a __reason for you to live_____. "
[I have heard the song, it's absolutely great, it's like a positive version😆]

I will love to thank my parents, but I believe that criticisms help more than comments😃. And I may sound a sadist too, but I will love to thank my friends I had got, this one's for you,:

I always knew I was not going to be someone who will easily be recognized, or popular amongst the teachers, and I was a pessimistic. No matter how much my mom said that you can do it, I would just watch your smirking faces at the sound of me ranking. And that was the thing that worked for me. And you know what I am today, and you are the ones who get jealous. It was you who pushed me to be someone I didn't dream of, and I will ever be grateful to you for doing that big favour. Thank you and love you.

Not like I believe that only rank in class or something like that counts, but they actually taught me that underestimating someone was just no good. In the end, it's all about your take on you which is going to matter.😃

~~~~~~~

Fantastic set of questions, and my answers don't sound like I am going to take this whole "world going to end" thing so seriously. Simply because they couldn't find the dates after 2012 in Mayan calendar can't be one of the reason🥱
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sppperbb post Rani...and it made me think many things so i'll think upon it and will reply to the questions soon...

reserved...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice! But posted at the wrong time for me... Good luck to all participating :)
-Shankar- thumbnail
Nope

World peace... 

To my friends, and cake lol.

Space! Cuz of obvious reasons

Hmmm

To pray

Chocolate Rain

IDK

Family and friends

Picture of god and laptop :)

Riot with dance!

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're shufflin. So forget the day, it's all about love. Act like a star and start a revolution, a _____ be a hero. "

Oh btw, like any other calender, the Mayan Calender must end too...
So wats the big deal?

pontiacbandit thumbnail
*Edited*

The World Ending in 2012...Hell Noo!...There was a news that Jesus Told The World will end in the year 2000...Didn't we live for another decade and a year...So...According to me the world will not end!...

So Moving on:

The World Ending in 2012...Hell Noo!...There was a news that Jesus Told The World will end in the year 2000...Didn't we live for another decade and a year...So...According to me the world will not end!...

That everybody lives happily...

Hmmm..There are many people whom i would like to thank...hug..and stuff..So can't decide it on 1 person

UK,,,,,Cuz I Lived There till I was 9 years...

My Parents and Sisters

Idk...

My Fav. Pasta

I'm Just 14 so...i haven't done any big mistake...to apologize!

My Parents and Sisters(I Have Two Sisters)

iTouch...iPad..my Mac...Cuz i Can't live Without them...Hope heaven has Wi-Fi..For My Survival😆

Dance All Night...

12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're _mere players_. So forget the day, it's all about _enjoying life_. Act like a _Winner_ and start a _Positive Life_, a _better life than what u lived yesterday_ be a _Better Person_. "

Dear God,
Thanks For Giving me this precious life...

You Have Always helped me in my tough times... and i would like to thank you from my bottom of my small heart...
Thanks For giving me such good parents,best siblings...thanks for giving those great friends..All these treasured possessions will live in my heart forever even if I die... But Why Did u make Studies?!!
But really Angry with you because you had to end the world soo soon...
I had always liked you when u helped me...but cursed u at times saying why did'nt you help me??
This Letter Would not end...I could Keep Writing..writing and writing...
So Dude...Catch Up Wid u Later in Heaven...

Ur Creation
Visva

Edited by Visva_VeeCha - 12 years ago