Bigg Boss Season 5

~ Slambook BB5 ~ Your Proof Of Visiting Forum!!NotePg 5

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello BBians,

Wishing you All A Very Happy New year 2012. 😊

As the season slowly moves towards its finish, thought why not mark your proof of visiting the forum in season 5 and share it with your memories, something to cherish about your stay in this forum this season.

The idea was initially initiated  by user id name cool_yv aka Yash in season 3.

Slambook ~ Your Proof of Visiting Forum..

link to BB3 Slambook...  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310213

link to BB4 Slambook... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578064

Credit for Questions in this slambook goes to Yash (id: cool_yv) and Bugsy (id: Bugger)

Hope you all enjoy filling this up and make this thread a HIT.. lol as some members of BB4 used to say... 😛
Hope you all enjoy this. Thanks. 😳

Just copy paste from

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ⭐️

till the 21st Question

into a new post and start filling in... Thanks. 😳

NO CHATTING in this topic. All such posts will be deleted.

Cheers!!!
BB5 Dev Team

1.Your Name

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)

3.My first post in season 5...

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)

6.Most Memorable person...!

7My favorite Thread/Post

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣

8.Person that Made me go 🤣

9.Person am Going to kill😆

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
(taken from perfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen?

13.My choice of winner..

14.My achievement on Forum..!

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most

17.i'll be in next season or not?

18.You can see me posting on..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum...:)

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1.Your Name - Nishan 😎

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 15 😊

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Tanya 91

3.My first post in season 4... - it was related to Pooja missra,i was defending her 😆

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - Never got any official warning 😃

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - Ismaail (my sweet bro)

6.Most Memorable person...! many ppl,i will name few Ismaail,Fire_gun,susan29,blue-ice,boredsoul,Tanya ,GG...

7My favorite Thread/Post - 

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 

9.Person am Going to kill😆 - Most sunny Haters 😆

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - i will not get time to come in IF after bigg boss,but i will try to be touch with my good  friends in this forum 😃

11.Most Weird Person...!  - Smallboss 

12.My Drama king/queen? - 

13.My choice of winner.. Sunny leone but she is out now...so i want Amar to win 😃

14.My achievement on Forum..! Appreciation from fellow forum members for my eviction spoilers 😊 ...& winner in three categories & runner-up in one category in BB5 member awards

15.Any incident worth Mention - few incidents but not gonna mention now

16.Thing I'll miss the most - My buddies in this forum & my part time job of making spoiler thread every saturday 😆

17.i'll be in next season or not?  May be NOOO 

18.You can see me posting on..  Nowhere...

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - My marriage on feb 2012 😳 😊

20. Thing i regret the Most I wanted to be moderator or viewbie 😆

21.My words to all on forum...:) - it was really nice interacting with you all,i really had gr8 time in this forum...& i will miss all of you. i may not be here next season,but i will always remember my good time in this forum 🥳 🤗Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1.Your Name  Usman... naam toh suna hi ho ga 😆

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 
most of the active members were already in my buddy list from previous season & hit score of this season is 5.. I'm gonna add few more buddies

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) 
In this season it was Maya

3.My first post in season 5... 
has to be Meena's inaugural party thread..

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) 
warning and war has never happened.. but i remember having an argument in one of the DDTs .. i dont exactly remember who the other person was but it had something to do with PM

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) 
Sweta01 & Ismaail... my buddiess

6.Most Memorable person...! 
all the DDTians..

7My favorite Thread/Post 
too many to list so in short all the DDTs I participated in

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 
all the threads started by TallyHo.. apart from them books dedication to contestants one & the baby pictures of contestants were too funny

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 
TallyHo, Pulwasha, WohAjnabee, Maya, Mb, RW, Laxmi, Purva, Nishita, cruiser, tanya 😆, thatoneguy, happyviewer (sorry if i've forgotten anyone's name)

9.Person am Going to kill😆 
the missing ones this season.. 😆

all those names whose names I mentioned in Person that made me go 🤣 answer

11.Most Weird Person...! 
smallboss 😆

12.My Drama king/queen? 
Pulwasha (i know everyone is gonna write Tanya, so i thought of bringing up a new name here 😆)

13.My choice of winner.. 
Amar Or Mahek..

being runner up in some categories & winning an award in member awards 😆 JK my achievement is that I'm taking happy moments from this forum 😛

not really.. 

16.Thing I'll miss the most 
the fun, the DDT & the members 

17.i'll be in next season or not? 
hopefully I will

18.You can see me posting on.. 
Pakistani serial forum section on IF

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! 
quite a few.. do remember me in your prayers

for being gayeb in last few days

21.My words to all on forum...:) 
spread love , more love and even more love... and keep smiling always.. stay blessed..😛

edited to add happyviewer's name.. 
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ⭐️

1.Your Name - Khushi Ghai😃

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) hmm..i guess 6-7😊

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) In the BB forum..hmm..I guess it was Yati..or Harp.🤗

3.My first post in season 5... Shockingly it was in support of Juhi..Shockingly..haha😆🤣

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) No Warningin BB5 forum..thankfully..lol...but my first war was with none other then..the Fighter herself..Tanya91!!haha😆🤣

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None from BB5 forum.

6.Most Memorable person...! All the BB5ians..all of them🤗

7My favorite Thread/Post Mahek AT <3❤️

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 All the threads by Crusierji and Yati😆

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 Tanya..haha😆

9.Person am Going to kill😆 Pooja Bedi..haha😆

(taken from perfect bride forum) Defineitly will try to stay in touch with Yati, harp , nitu , Rahz..all Mahekians and Bhinder.🤗

11.Most Weird Person...! Has to be Tanya..

12.My Drama king/queen? Tanya..Tanya and only Tanya..😉

13.My choice of winner.. Mahek⭐️

14.My achievement on Forum..! All the appreciations fellow BBians have given me over my threads.☺️

15.Any incident worth Mention hmm..Mahek's comeback.

16.Thing I'll miss the most The Mahek AT😭

17.i'll be in next season or not? Ofcourse😎

18.You can see me posting on.. EHMMBH forum i suppose..i'll attack there after BB5 ends..haha🤪

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My Semester exams..😭

20. Thing i regret the Most Fighting withsome ignorant people of the forum.😉

21.My words to all on forum...:) Guys..you all are damn good people. Let us all just always be friends and be BBians forever.⭐️🤗

Cheers-
Khushi😊
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

1.Your Name: Sumaiya Sultana

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Maybe 17!!!

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Cruiser51⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
3.My first post in season 5...: On a post against Pooja Misrra..

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): I'm a good girl i don't fight with anybody ...I love fun post...i hate bashing anybody so no war only peace...

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): Chedu_jii 😡

6.Most Memorable person...! Cruiser51...⭐️
❤️
7My favorite Thread/Post EVERY post of cruiser51 🤣🤣
🤣
8.Thread that Made me go:every post of cruiser51 😳😳 🤣

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 Tally_ho,laxmi_s,shahzur4cruiser,cruiser51,Be.a.rebel

9.Person am Going to kill😆 chedu_jii...😡

(taken from perfect bride forum) nobody as i said i'm a good girl

11.Most Weird Person...! tanya_91,chipkali,balbir_goa,isa_rahman

12.My Drama king/queen? tanya_91 🤣

13.My choice of winner.. Aamar Upaddhya 👍🏼

14.My achievement on Forum.  nothing 😭

15.Any incident worth Mention: one day on a post of cruiser51 i indirectly proposed him😳...(for fun ofcourse 😲)...than on reply cruiser said me something and i showed it to my BF...He misunderstood me and got angry on me...than after lot of explaination he understood it and we both laughed a lott...🤣

16.Thing I'll miss the most: the discussion,larai,jhagda..(though i haven't fought with anybody),fun post,everything..

17.i'll be in next season or not? yup INSHALLAH😊😃

18.You can see me posting on.. DSSDDSB forum after march

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My board Exam!!!! Please pray for me guys...

20. Thing i regret the Most: nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:): Be happy with what you're...gonna miss you guys a lot

Edited by dazzlingflora - 12 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1.Your Name  Naureen

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) I think 7

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Harpkaur

3.My first post in season 4... Hot and Happening Mahek Chahal AT 1!! Add me in

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  I dont receive any warning

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None

6.Most Memorable person...! Harpkaur, blosoom1234, Nitu_st_deewani, cruderforn,  Pentaminous, cruiser51

7My favorite Thread/Post  Mahek AT's and cruiser threads

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  Thread of Baby Pics by Tally Ho and mostly thread of cruiser

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 Cruiser 51
9.Person am Going to kill😆  chipkali and Tanya91

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  so many

11.Most Weird Person...!  So many usually Juhi Fans

12.My Drama king/queen?  Tanya91 big Drama king or Queen 😆

13.My choice of winner..  Mahek Chahal

14.My achievement on Forum..!  I made so many good friends

15.Any incident worth Mention  There is no one

16.Thing I'll miss the most  I will miss Mahek Siggies and AV'S Mahek Snap Shot, and my frnds

17.i'll be in next season or not?  InshALLAH

18.You can see me posting on..  VKV and DID

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Wish me all the luck for every big thing!!

20. Thing i regret the Most  No such regret!!

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Enjoy, live happily and let others live happily!! Good Luck to all
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1.Your Name : My birth name was Pinkfreud. Then I became the Count of Monte Cristo and renamed myself Omnipotent_Taco.

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : 4.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : MeowOne during BB4. I'm guessing he exhausted all his 9 lives before BB5.

3.My first post in season 4... How am I to remember such things? In a way it's good I don't remember. Must have probably been some embarrassing n00b splatter.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) None. Just a public buttspank because I indulged in my voyeuristic tendencies and made a thread on one of Chedu's Sheshnag heads.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Sadly, no one loves me that much. I'm desperate, so I spam others' scrapbooks instead. I'm going to die lonely.

6.Most Memorable person...! IwasaXXXstar/ IamaXXXstar/ crixus. Why is she memorable? Because she was a po*nstar with a thing for gladiators. Other notables include Trinket for being a gem 😊, and Return_To_Hades for being a fellow dweeb.

7My favorite Thread/Post: There are many whose names I don't remember. The best day I ever had though was a few weeks ago, when every contestant's relatives stormed the BB forum and held dharnas and pujas for Arup Patnaik and other upholders of the law.

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 Same as above. Currently, it's the Havan thread for Amar 😆

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 PK Lele/ Shonamona and Tanya91.

9.Person am Going to kill😆 Balbir_Goa. Somebody please make him susegado long enough so that he is zonked throughout BB6 as well.

(taken from perfect bride forum) Why on Earth would I reveal the names here if I wanted to become the Indian 007? Actually, nobody.

11.Most Weird Person...! Tanya91, smallboss, and PK Lele. But the BB forum is nothing without these members. All are special in their own right.

12.My Drama king/queen? Lats22, but she's a drama queen in a good way.

13.My choice of winner.. The adorable kitten who mysteriously vanished from BB after Pooja Bedi fed her. Go figure 😡

14.My achievement on Forum..! Being a perverted drone

15.Any incident worth Mention The number of times Chedu had a sex change operation

16.Thing I'll miss the most Idle banter with my friends, pisstaking with the unintentionally hilarious fans

17.i'll be in next season or not? Depends. If Doomsday really takes place, I'm taking refuge in my underground bunker. I refuse to die watching BB.

18.You can see me posting on.. Nowhere, only here for BB. For now though, it's any thread that catches my fancy and the music thread in DM.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! I'll fill this part once H.G. Wells contacts me from the dead and gives me his time machine blueprint

20. Thing i regret the Most Not being in Amreeka or Kaneda. Because most of the cool people are there and do khusur phusur just because they're mostly in the same time zones. All us Dharavi desis have to come on at a different time and play Kabaddi with people like Chipkali and Balbir the Goan tour guide.

21.My words to all on forum...:) Hakuna Matata, and pliss no Squamatamatamata next season

Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago

1.Your Name    --P.K.LeLe-- ( it's so funny name as i think)

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  - in previous account i had two and in this current account right now i am having Six.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - from my side it was Tanya91 but don't know she considered me as her friend ..

3.My first post in season 4...  don't remember now  . i remember that it must be certainly  to defend Pooja Mishra.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )   - first time i got warning in my previous account to call one member "Aunty" ..

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - nobody in scrapbook  but in private message it was my Chedu-ji 😆

6.Most Memorable person...!  my Besty  Chedu-ji 😆

7My favorite Thread/Post
- All Hatred threads which were created for Mehak & SKy.

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  related to Mehak & Sky.

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  Mehak's Pankhe & SKy's PAnkhe

9.Person am Going to kill😆  nobody , everyone creates fun in his\her own way in every thread..

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - Nobody

11.Most Weird Person...!  Skyrule & Balbir-Goa (Isa Rahaman)

12.My Drama king/queen?  All Fans of Mehak Chahel

13.My choice of winner..  one any only one My Amar Upadhayay , my all prayers will remain with him as log as he stays alive on the earth .

14.My achievement on Forum..!  Once i lost my Account -P.K.LeLe- and in current account i am having warning 20%

15.Any incident worth Mention - no incident can be bigger than losing my previous account -P.K.LeLe- 😭 in which i cherished a lots of memories and one moderator buried them by banning me.. ...God bless that Moderator .

16.Thing I'll miss the most - firstly i am going to Miss my Amar upadhyay  😭and  after that fun that i daily get on this forum.. i feel that Even after Forum is closed, i wil daily visit this forum to read interesting posts to laugh like Mad person😆...

17.i'll be in next season or not?  i don't think that i will be in next season because 2012 going to be doom year for me..

18.You can see me posting on..  Saayad kisi Forum mai nahi

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Recently nothing , if further i will be in your hearts while idolizing God , for sure i will get blessed.😃..

20. Thing i regret the Most -Why i am not  Viewbie ?

21.My words to all on forum...:)  it's one of the best forum all over this site where you can create fun and get fun in your own way , in beginning every member comes with no memory but in the last he gets plenty of good memories and friends which become unforgettable to him\her .. one of the best thing about this forum i liked\like is to be DT Team , every viewbie & moderator is Friendly .😃
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago
1.Your Name   Shayari

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  this season only 4 😃

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) hmmm...

3.My first post in season5... remembering, will post it later:)

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  thankgod, i dint get any warning from mods!!😳😊

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) noone😭

6.Most Memorable person...!     many members😃 like laxmi_s, samfan,chocobear,axeion,Goldysom, moderator,cruiser,Rainbow warrior, the dilettante,mithibani,Iwasxxxstar,Blue-ice, boredsoul,Ssshhh,happyviewer,nishita123, Tallyho,nishu786,sarasingh,fire-gun,VIP,bhinder.thind,pentamious

7My favorite Thread/Post  all of cruiser's threads😆

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  all posts of cruiser

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  cruiser,moderator,laxmi_s,tally_ho,Iwasxxxstar

9.Person am Going to kill😆      secret😉

😆10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  no one

11.Most Weird Person...!   tanya91, sorry behena!!😛

12.My Drama king/queen?  PM

13.My choice of winner..  Mahek

16.Thing I'll miss the most  BB forum😭😭, love it

17.i'll be in next season or not?  for sure😃

18.You can see me posting on..  may be i will active in dance india dance forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  i want ur wishes for all my upcoming good things😳😃

21.My words to all on forum...:)  love u all members...all are awesome and our mods are rocking

Edited by Shayari - 12 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1.Your Name  Trinket

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) Two

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  Moderator😍

3.My first post in season 5...  Can't remember, must've been ranting about PM

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  Despite my many efforts was never warned by Mod's BUT many warnings/threats from fellow members who took it upon themselves to reform me😆

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) ... The one, the only Freud turned Taco❤️

6.Most Memorable person... The Dilettante,Moddy ,xxxstar,Blue-ice,Cruiser51, Bored soul, Znursingh, Rapier and  Omnipotent Taco... yeah, I have a phenomenal memory and I am easily impressed😉

7My favorite Thread/Post  Nishu786's spoilers and Moddy's Poetry

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  Tanya91's daily dose of anti-Mehek posts

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  The chivalrous Cruiser51

9.Person am Going to kill😆  Chedu but I really don't want blood on my hands, it'll ruin my french manicure

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  Too many to list

11.Most Weird Person...!  Juhi_Parmar praising Mehek

12.My Drama king/queen? Lats22

13.My choice of winner..  At the moment Sid...wish Andrew was a contestant 

14.My achievement on Forum..!  Asking Moderator to marry me after reading just one of his posts😆 (For the record, he didn't reply)

15.Any incident worth Mention Members Vs Dale B , special mention for Rainbow Warrior and ZnurSingh , an incident of epic proportions!😉

16.Thing I'll miss the most  Pressing 'like' every few seconds😳 

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Of course, I never resist temptation

18.You can see me posting on.. Random forums raving about rotund middle-aged men 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Size doesn't matter, I live for the small things😉

20. Thing i regret the Most  Not getting a single warning all the cool ones get warned everyday 😭

21.My words to all on forum...:)  I still don't know if Tanya is a male or a female, if you know 
 , PM me and put me out of my misery... and also, are Cruiser and Shahzur really an item??   let's talk ...coffee is on me
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago