Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ⭐️

1.Your Name  Ismail

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  20

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) This seson Its Nishu

3.My first post in season 5...  mUST BE IN ddt FRST EPISOD

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) From Dhakkan   

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) nISHU , USMAN , sWETA , Lavs , maureen ( all are my buddies)

6.Most Memorable person...! Tanya 91  she will get remember even in seson 6

7My favorite Thread/Post  DDT  , Juhi AT. sKY at

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  mostly thread by  Laxmi , tal ho thet are superb

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Tally ho

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  all my buddies   from the forum
(taken from perfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!  BB producer a great tharkee
12.My Drama king/queen? Sid &  mehak
13.My choice of winner.. Juhi / sky

14.My achievement on Forum..!  I get a chanve to interact with many cool member

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most  Chatting in DDt  and Juhi AT

17.i'll be in next season or not? Sure

18.You can see me posting on..  may be in survvor forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Wishes are always welcome

20. Thing i regret the Most  Nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:)
 U all Rocked

U all guys were Best   and it was a great chance to interact with U all
Ddtian U wre best will miss my Jhi At fellow and Sky AT fellow
Edited by Ismaail - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1.Your Name   Cruiser

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  May be 18-20. No idea how this thing works. Most of the time when some one added me as a friend, amazingly I ended up Blocking / Removing him / her! May be some 20!πŸ˜›

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  I think Anna.Munna. Though he has become a Baaghi-  Be_a_Rebel now! πŸ˜›

3.My first post in season 4... Season 4???😲

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  I was misunderstood initially as someone singling out Juhi! I think some sensitive Juhi fan complained and Honest Mod with Insaaf Ka Taraazu in Hand and Patti on eyes, slapped me with a warning. Fair decision I would say...but I am sure now that Mod as well as same member know me better to know, I don't discriminate!πŸ˜›

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  Believe it or not, most incredibly, it was Chedu Ji! He mistook me for a BILLI while I am a sword wielding BILLA, as any one can see. I tried helping him by politely pointing out that it should be CHHEDU JI, not CHEDU JI, but he stopped interacting thereafter! πŸ˜•I don't think he admires Sunny Leone swinging both ways!πŸ˜›

6.Most Memorable person...!  Who else? The Sweet Shahzur! One fine day, for the first time in my life, I find a beautiful ID, head over heels in love with my ID and profile Pic, (thats what I am supposed to swallow). πŸ˜› Hurled herself like a Tsunami and poor Cat was swept off his feet! πŸ€“

So far it used to be a case of JO HAMEIN PASAND HAIN, WO HAMEIN PASAND NAHEEN KARTE, AUR JO HAMEIN PASAND KARTE HAIN, UNHEIN KAUN PASAND KAREGA YAAR?πŸ€“

7My favorite Thread/Post  Too many to list here. But some that straight away come to mind, few parody threads by Laxmi, posts by Moderator, one phrase fix by fun machine Tally Ho, JUHI AT Thread (I am serious), Some Parody threads by my kid bro Anna.Munna, CCBM_Fan's smileys, outstanding pic selections by Shahzur, extremely cute posts by IwasaXXXstar...always appreciative posts of Richa, Alexstar, Boredsoul, Trinket, Taurus, TheBigTamasha, Amina, HappyViewer, DazzlingFlora ...SO MANY!!!πŸ‘

Many posts by TheDilettante, Return_To_Hades, ZnurSingh, Omnipotent_Taco, SaraSingh86, Rainbow_Warrior tickle the brainier side of me.  Really get overawed by these extremely intellectual posters, applaud their word selection and prose composition, read their posts in awe and truly wondered what these brilliant persons must be doing for a living in real life!πŸ‘

Have always loved posts by Trinket, Nitu_ST-Diwani, Harp_Kaur  V.I.P., Shooli, Boredsoul, Khushi...they and many others are what I like to imagine as cute-bubbly, full of life Punjaban gang...all Sweethearts!πŸ˜†

On the other hand, discovered gem of friends like Blue-Ice, VAZ2011, Ssshhh, Rainbow_warrior...(I know I have missed a few million of you but loved threads / posts of many of you!).

Also, admire threads of Tanya for going against the run and challenging the majority opinion with her reasoning and logic. Disappointing is when she loses cool, loses ID and returns back as Puresoul sometimes or goes right up on the wall as a Chhipkali on others!🀣Shouldn't forget to acknowledge raj550 who is a Mod but with great sense of humour. Some of his posts like Sid-Sky in jungle are gems...Sweta is a very sweet person and its a shame she doesn't post more often. Have no doubt she would make awesome posts!

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  One CCBM_Fan Smileys thread, Tally_Ho's Phrase fix one, a Laxmi thread and I think one by P.K.Lele!πŸ˜›

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 iwasaXXXStar, P.K.Lele and Shahzur

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  I am a Gandhian with a funny bone!πŸ˜›

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  No stalking from my side and no one will stalk me. Not even Chedu Ji I am afraid! πŸ˜•

11.Most Weird Person...! I have not been able to understand a few members here but rather than naming them, I would like to imagine that perhaps I need some more time to correctly understand them!πŸ€”

12.My Drama king/queen?  In BB House? Juhi Parmar, by miles! πŸ‘

13.My choice of winner..  Doesn't matter! Could be anyone.πŸ‘πŸΌ

14.My achievement on Forum..!  Some thought I have the ability to make them laugh! Thats pretty nice to read about oneself! Was pleasantly surprised to see my Puss in Boots at Number one in Hall of Fame Page! Pretty soothing!πŸ˜›

15.Any incident worth Mention  Shahzur changing her ID to Shahzur4Cruiser and sweet girls like Trinket, IwasaXXXstar, sosweet,. boredsoul, Shayri, Blue-Ice, VAZ2011, DazzlingFlora and Munna pulling my legs so much that my height has increased by a few cms., now!😊

16.Thing I'll miss the most  All of you!πŸ‘

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Vaada naheen karta koshish karoonga, kyunki Zindagi rahe, toh bhi, Vaade aksar toot jaate hain, Koshishein kaamyaab ho jaati hain!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

18.You can see me posting on..  ??!!??

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Could be a very important year for me from both Personal as well as Professional point of view. Need your good wishes and I pray for the very best for all of you!πŸ˜›

20. Thing i regret the Most  That some members could not understand me better...but no regrets over all!

21.My words to all on forum...:)  We all are on this planet for just 70-80 or at the most 90 years! Have already lived a significant portion of it! Try to smile and make others around you smile...that will make all of us a better person and life would be all that more easier and fun!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
1.Your Name ....naam main kya rakha hai...waise pyar say log mujhe shabo kehte hain

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) two😭

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)... axeion😊

3.My first post in season 5.....probably DDT

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) NEVER!!...I am such a good girlπŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) only ekta(axeion)...but i always look forward to her scraps.

6.Most Memorable person...! TallyHo,Moderator, TANYA91, shayari, nishita123,laxmi,usman,axeion,rainbowwarrior,nishu,blue-ice and so many others...i am really bad with names, i will keep adding as i remember😳

7My favorite Thread/Post all tanya threads and anti tanya threads😊

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 TallyHo's

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 TallyHo and cruiser mooli parantha's

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† ...Bigg boss😑

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one...dont have the time

11.Most Weird Person...! small boss

12.My Drama king/queen? tanya

13.My choice of winner.. ...anyone but juhi

14.My achievement on Forum..! runners up in two categoriesπŸ˜† and to remain warning free

15.Any incident worth Mention Rapier misunderstood my post thinking i meant she bashes people, which i didnt mean at all, hope its clear now

16.Thing I'll miss the most  the hate threadsπŸ˜†

17.i'll be in next season or not? cant say, i wasnt going to be here this season either

18.You can see me posting on.. pakistani dramas

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! everyday

20. Thing i regret the Most ...watching BB

21.My words to all on forum...:)...freaking buzz off babyπŸ˜† Edited by happyviewer - 12 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1.Your Name : Laxmi..... naam yahin par suna hoga..lol... Taaliyaanglad

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) cutiepie(season4)PriyaBB33 (season5)

4.My first post in season 5..smiley.
Your first reaction by Pulwasha... first-opinion about BB contestants...!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1895867

5.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) none... i am superdecent,nice gal...smiley...most confusing appreciation of this season...lmao.. heard it on twitter...any guesseslol???

6. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Koi mujhe spam nahi kartha.....

7.Most Memorable person...! oh ok...let me start...by adding a 's to person....Cutiepie, goldysom,shayari, pulwasha,Rainbowwarrior, cruiser51, axeion, nishu786, nishita123, prometeus, Usman,boredsoul,sirjee,,PriyaBB33 ,blue-ice, happyviewer, faraan4shweta, fire-gun, prerna4rishav, Sssh,moderator,Saleem.,chocobear88, mithibani, Re. a rebel,Tallyho,Znursingh,rapier,the dilletante, alexstar,dazzlingflora,shivani,P.k. lele, clown, Zee_news,Ismail ...!

8My favorite Thread/Post Tallyho and Rainbowwarrior's creative ones, Cruiser51's wits ones, mithibani, dilletante and moderator's posts, lwasaxxxstar,Taco and RTH's bindaas posts, gypsy's update, nishu786's spoilers, clown's live threads, znursingh, boredsoul,blue-ice and happy viewer's funny posts.....!

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣Saigal-e-azam sky zindabad... silly but damn hilarious.... hats off to alexstar ,chocobear, observer101 for interviewing chamnlal.saigal and papa.bedi who r quick at their wits and managing the posts flowing without any abuses and indecent statements....!

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Tallyho, cruiser51, Rainbowwarrior, mithibani,moderator, the dilletante, blue-ice!

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† shubh shubh bhol.....remember...i am superdecent, nice gal!

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end no idea sirji....!

11.Most Weird Person...! Tanya91... still not able to know woh kaun thi???

12.My Drama king/queen? Tanya91... as everytime he/she comes in a new id....!

13.My choice of winner.. Amar/Sid/Mehak.... but dil kehta hai juhi jeetegi...!

14.My achievement on Forum..! Got to meet lovely members friendsand got to read beautiful posts...Communicate!aur kya chahiye???

15.Any incident worth Mention Interaction with Papa.bedi....!

16.Thing I'll miss the most The forum, The members, The posts, The inquisitiveness, The addiction...just everything....!

17.i'll be in next season or not? Defn. YES..!

18.You can see me posting on.. no idea sirji.... a bhatakthi aatma..!

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
None...God is GREAT..! 

20. Thing i regret the Most joining the BB forum only from season 4... 😭

21.My words to all on forum...:) Rejoice the  present moment ...U may never know... it might be the BEST!

Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

1.Your Name :Komal

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : None...πŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) :bhinder.thind

3.My first post in season 4: in DDT...πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :None...

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) :None...

6.Most Memorable person...! :cruiser,boredsoul,bhinder,Moderator,Znursingh...

7My favorite Thread/Post :

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣   cruiser's thread " Laanat Hai Amar pe"...🀣

8.Person that Made me go 🀣  cruiser,TalyHo...πŸ˜†...n all those mids threatening us to report to cyber cops...🀣

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  Sky's Phans...πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :

11.Most Weird Person...! :Balbir_goa...

12.My Drama king/queen? :Tanya/Chipkali ...πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. :Anyone Except Juhi and Sky...πŸ˜†

14.My achievement on Forum..! :

15.Any incident worth Mention :

16.Thing I'll miss the most :All Those weird mids...πŸ˜† n DDT!!!!!!!!

17.i'll be in next season or not? :YESSS...

18.You can see me posting on..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! :My 2 yr Result...

20. Thing i regret the Most :Coming Late to the Forum n not interacting much with all the cool members here...lolz

21.My words to all on forum...:) : Keep Rocking all...πŸ‘πŸΌ... and a Very Happy n Prosperous New Year to all...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Komal-S. - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

1.Your Name Muhammad Laraib Usmani

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  7-8

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) i think annamunna a.k.a be.a.rebel

3.My first post in season 4... i dont remember

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) hahahaha when i open a post regarding Balbir_Goa πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  no one

6.Most Memorable person...! Desi-Ifer (Rizwan), Annamunna( Hannan) sweetrahz (Naureen) V.I.P (Jenny) Mia1love (Mia) , lippi (amber), bhinder.thind (bhinder)

7My favorite Thread/Post Mahek Fan Club

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 all the threads related to Anti-Maheks 

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 obviously balbir_goa and tanya91

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† balbir_goa, tanya91 and chipkali

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end so many πŸ˜‰

11.Most Weird Person...! tanya91

12.My Drama king/queen? hmm i thnk SKY fans πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. MAHEK CHAHAL πŸ˜ƒ

14.My achievement on Forum..! i got so many nice friends

15.Any incident worth Mention fight with one and only MithiBani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† behraal it was hilarious moment for me πŸ˜‰

16.Thing I'll miss the most nothing much but will miss other forum members who were really nice to me like Nitu_ST_Deewani, P.K.Lele, Fizzi, cruiser, cl0wn and many more

17.i'll be in next season or not? inshaALLAH agar zindagi rahi tou πŸ˜Š

18.You can see me posting on.. BB rockstars chat club

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Ya! i will complete my graduation this year so please wish me gud luck for my future PLEASE πŸ˜ƒ

20. Thing i regret the Most hmm dont know but will think about it πŸ˜‰

21.My words to all on forum...:) GUYS DONT fight its just a game aur game ko game hi rehna chahiye πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Pentaminous_ - 12 years ago

1.Your Name Abdul Hannan

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  15

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)Harpreet Kaur

3.My first post in season 4... i dont remember

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Balbir_Goa

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  no one

6.Most Memorable person...! Desi-Ifer (Rizwan), Laraib UsmaniHarp kaur,Sarasing Cruiser51 shahzur,
N all iN My Buddy List

7My favorite Thread/Post Mahek Fan Club And All Curiser51 Threads!

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 all the threads related to Anti-Maheks 

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 obviously balbir_goa and Kingofking25

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† balbir_goa, kingofking25πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end so many πŸ˜‰

11.Most Weird Person...! kingofking25

12.My Drama king/queen? balbir_goa and KingOfking25

13.My choice of winner.. MAHEK CHAHAL πŸ˜ƒ

14.My achievement on Forum..!I Dnt KNow
15.Any incident worth Mention No One
16.Thing I'll miss the most Cruiser Funny Threads
17.i'll be in next season or not? inshaALLAH agar zindagi rahi tou πŸ˜Š

18.You can see me posting on.. Dnt KNow

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! 

20. Thing i regret the Most hmm dont know but will think about it πŸ˜‰

21.My words to all on forum...:) GUYS DONT fight its just a game aur game ko game hi rehna chahiye πŸ˜ƒ

Your Name My Name is Maya and I'm TheDilettante.

No. of members you added in buddy list from this forum All my buddies are from this forum.

My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Sound[Neetu] and mermaid_QT. [I know them since season-1 and before that from Debate Mansion. Miss them.]

My first post in season 5 I think DDT and

Member who spammed your scrap book most Axeion- me buddy.

Most Memorable person [this season] Trinket and IwasaXXXstar

The threads that made me go 🀣 [also my favorite threads on this forum] TallyHo's BB twisted proverbs and Contestants' baby pictures

My choice of winner Anyone but Juhi. πŸ˜†

Things I'll miss the most Camaraderie with some amazing people on this forum.

I'll be in next season or not? Maybe...Yes.

You can see me posting on Nowhere. I'm leaving after BB-5.

My words to all on forum Age quod agis
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 

1.Your Name  Rapier, Rappy, Rapz, Rapestar, Rapster!πŸ˜† They are all me!

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) I've already added them last season.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I knew almost everyone from last season. πŸ˜†

3.My first post in season 4...  Meena's inaugural thread.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  No warning! I'm a good girl! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) ThatOneGuy!πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...! There isn't one! All of them are memorable if you ask me! Everyone is so different and they all have their own quirkiness! πŸ˜†

7My favorite Thread/Post TallyHo's post on contestant's baby pics! THAT was hilarious! And all the TallyHo, Moderator's, Cruiser's posts! Loved 'em all!

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£See above!πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£gosh! So many! TallyHo, cruiser, Modji, Tanya, Mithibani, Rainbowwarrier, TheDilletante, CunningLinguist etc. These were the few I remembered. But I KNOW there were more people who cracked me up so much this season! πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to kill😑 Now no one bothered so much on the forum that I would kill them! But some people did bother me to the max on the show! They are PB, Sunny, PM, Juhi, and Sky! Dimaag ka dahi kar dala!πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end Everyone!

11.Most Weird Person...! Balbir-Goa! πŸ˜›

12.My Drama king/queen? Tanya! Hands down!πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. Amar (shraddha thi, but she is eliminated! 😭 )

14.My achievement on Forum..! Had fun! And yes, that's an achievement! πŸ˜† And I won the "craziest shraddha fan!" aur kya chahiye mujhe? πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention 

16.Thing I'll miss the most Making fun of the Tucchi gang! πŸ˜† And reading some of the hilarious posts on the forum and interacting and having fun with fellow forum members!

17.i'll be in next season or not? Hell yeah! πŸ˜†

18.You can see me posting on.. Dance India Dance 3 Forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Bas'naya saal bahut saare khushiyaan laaye mere liye aur aap sabke liye bhi!

20. Thing i regret the Most Not a thing! Had a blast on the forum!

21.My words to all on forum...:) I hope you had as much fun as I did. I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading your hilarious posts and taking part in discussions (some fun, some serious)! Thank you all for being a part of the forum and providing so much entertainment! And a Happy New Year to all of you! Stay safe, have fun! See ya October!

Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
1.Your Name: Return_to_Hades, RTH, Hades, Dark Lord

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): 1, I'm very shy, awkward, tentative and selective.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Barring the few pals I had from Debate Mansion, my first Dew on this forum is Pinkfreud, we bonded over po*n. πŸ˜†

3.My first post in season 4...: Defending Juhi's dog preference.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): I have diplomatic immunity. πŸ˜›

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): No one finds my scrapbook that fascinating

6.Most Memorable person...!: Oh Gosh so many people. I won't list of names because my scatter brain will miss a few. In all honesty, I watched only 3 full episodes and a few clips her and there. I stuck around for the people and lively discussions.

7. My favorite Thread/Post: It is hard to pick one, but usually the ones that stir some amusing controversy.

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 : Families, publicists, gender unidentified/changing people who created chaos.

8.Person that Made me go 🀣: Cruiser, Moderator, Tally Ho, Dilettante always have something funny or amusing to say.

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†: Dale Bhagwagar

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
(taken from perfect bride forum) :
Shhh! You don't know it, but I'm watching you. 😈

11.Most Weird Person...! : Balbir Goa, hands down.

12.My Drama king/queen?: Tanya, and in my current state of confusion Tanya is the drama king as well as queen. Have we determined which gender Tanya is yet?

13.My choice of winner..: Raageshwari if she was still there. The only classy lady.

14.My achievement on Forum..!: A po*n discussion thread and a po*n star AT. 😎

15.Any incident worth Mention: My  PM rendezvous with Chedu. He stopped responding when I started talking about my dick. If you see him can you send him this from me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

16.Thing I'll miss the most: The fun folks here

17.i'll be in next season or not?: Dunno, if the person I'm stalking returns. 😳 Probably, because I like the drama.

18.You can see me posting on..: Debate Mansion, DID 3, I'm always on IF somewhere. πŸ˜†

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!: I'm going to Brazil in six days bitches. And you should wish you were on vacation like me. πŸ˜›

20. Thing i regret the Most: Not unleashing the full dark side of the force. I was too soft on people.

21.My words to all on forum...:): Nitwit blubber oddment tweak and Why so Sirius? 
Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago