Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ⭐️

1.Your Name - Isa_Rahman (AKA Balbir_Goa) 😎

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 10 😊

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - SaraSingh86

3.My first post in season 4... - it was related to Sunny Leone,i was defending her πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - Never got any official warning πŸ˜ƒ

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - Pk Lele. _Pentaminous_, Be.A.Rebel. V.I.P

6.Most Memorable person...! many ppl,i will just say all Sky, Mahek and Amar fans !!!

7My favorite Thread/Post - Sunny Leone Perfect Beauty

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ 

8.Person that Made me go Pk Lele. _Pentaminous_, Be.A.Rebel. V.I.P

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† - Most sunny Haters πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - i will not get time to come in IF after bigg boss,but i will try to be touch with my good  friends in this forum πŸ˜ƒ

11.Most Weird Person...!  - Pk Lele

12.My Drama king/queen? - _Pentaminous_

13.My choice of winner.. Sunny leone but she is out now...so i want SKY to win πŸ˜ƒ

14.My achievement on Forum..! Appreciation from fellow forum members for my Brilliant opinions on Sunny 😊 ...& winner of many BB5 members hearts <3

15.Any incident worth Mention - few incidents but not gonna mention now

16.Thing I'll miss the most - My buddies in this forum & my part time job of having talk with Mahek fans on my articles πŸ˜†

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Maybe Yes, Maybe No

18.You can see me posting on..  On here BB5 Forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - Sunny Leone next film !!!

20. Thing i regret the Most I wanted to be moderator or viewbie πŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:) - it was really nice interacting with you all,i really had gr8 time in this forum...& i will miss all of you. i may not be here next season,but i will always remember my good time in this forum πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1.Your Name Amina Ahmed Raza

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) ...ermmm no one yet .. not really got time for that πŸ˜•

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Harpkaur

3.My first post in season 5... As far as i remember an anlyses

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) not really got any yet !

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None 

6.Most Memorable person...! Cruiser51, Harpkaur, Nitu & Nishu

7My favorite Thread/Post All Mehek ATs 

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 All tanya threads she made against Mehek .. sorry tanya

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 PK Lele and Tanya 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  No One

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one

11.Most Weird Person...! Tanya & Balbir Goa 

12.My Drama king/queen? Tanya .. sorry once again tanya πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. Mehek or Sid or Amar

14.My achievement on Forum..! I got chance to meet so many beautiful people 

15.Any incident worth Mention Not really

16.Thing I'll miss the most BB Forum it self

17.i'll be in next season or not? yes for sure if life permits

18.You can see me posting on..aaahhh on another reality show forum for sure 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! ermmm its personal but i really want u guys to pray that may Allah bless me and my hubby with a beautiful baby very soon (Ameen)

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:) Keep smiling and enjoy the life .. and God bless u all .. have a blissful life ahead all of u ameen 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please do not chat here!!!

That also means do not quote other answers and reply to them!!!

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
1.Your Name  Moddy 😊

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) my IF usage is usually limited to only making posts. I accept all buddy requests sent to me (even frm chedu_ji πŸ˜† )

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I hardly had any general or personal chats with members here but everyone appeared to be very friendly on this forum right from the my first interaction with them. No one really took pangaa with me 😳 (may be coz of my username πŸ˜†)

3.My first post in season 5...  I think it was abt shakti and his chichoragiri. The very reason i joined forum coz i was pretty excited with the concept of shakti kapoor locked in a house with 13 women. He disappointed me though and didn't live upto his imageπŸ˜›

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1908454

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Must be Tanya πŸ˜† My war with Tanya lasted longer than US-Iraq war. 😳 I could have easily won the war, but hey ! what can you do when your enemy keeps changing her avatar's every other day πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  Oh, i dont know why but initially many strangers spammed my scrapbook and related me to at least 4  old members of last BB seasons. πŸ˜” Thankfully my frnds frm other forums who know me well, came to rescue and helped me πŸ˜› lots of fun !

6.Most Memorable person...! Aw, I dont have a gold-fish memory. I will remember every person that I talked to on this forum. πŸ˜ƒ Some of you are so sweet that i almost fell in love with you ☺️

7My favorite Thread/Post So many πŸ˜ƒ I have my own secret list of members that I know are very intelligent, smart and logical on this forum and I love their witty posts. I usually make a point to read every post they make.

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 Its a long long list πŸ˜†  but I think TallyHo's humor was very clean and not repetitive and I really enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ

11.Most Weird Person...! Other than me, who else ?

12.My Drama king/queen?  On the BB show ? Well when it comes to that, I agree with skywalker for the first and last time

13.My choice of winner.. My choice of winner was evicted already in initial  phases of the show.

15.Any incident worth Mention  Many but let me mention one. There are few members on forum who think that i am the real moderator 😎 and they keep sending me PMs asking me to close some threads and ban members πŸ˜† I don't like to change their beliefs though 😳

16.Thing I'll miss the most  All you lovely guys πŸ€—

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Well other than stupid exams, there is nothing much happening. But wish me good luck in case you feel world is really ending in 2012. πŸ€”

20. Thing i regret the Most  So for my mistakes do you want me to take dubki in swimming pool or uthak-baithak in garden ? Nah ! won't work πŸ˜› I regret nothing ! Even if I do, I won't tell ...Ego problem ..you see

21.My words to all on forum...:)
lol, now all of a sudden i feel that I am important enough guy to give advice to the world. Well all i can say is that, if you are happy with the way you are, do not change yourself. And if you are not happy then I am sure you all are smart enough to figure out what you need to do to be happy 😊  I know my advice  is so useless ..ignore it ! πŸ˜†
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 β­οΈ

1.Your Name Sweety

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) None

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I think it was someone from the Bolly forum, dont remember the name though

3.My first post in season 5... Some party thread by Meena1

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I haven't got any warning till date. I am a good girl.πŸ˜›

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Nobody spams my scrapbook😭

6.Most Memorable person...! There are so many to name .ok let's start..shayari, samfan, goldysom, blue-ice, Papa.bedi, chamlal.saigal and i haven't really interacted much with the forum members😊 

7My favorite Thread/Post right now it's Saigal-E-Azam. Hope to see Papa.bedi n chamlal saigal online together someday.πŸ˜ƒ

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Saigal-E- Azam

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ There are so many. I can't really name one. Cruiser51, laxmi_s, The Dilletante, blue-ice, RainbowWarrior were all funny and there are so many more can't recall the names though. Also all those fake Id's dhakkan, chippkali n allπŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  am a seedha saadha baccha 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end 
(taken from perfect bride forum) 

11.Most Weird Person...! Tanya91-though i loved her chippkali avatar

12.My Drama king/queen? On the show Juhi andd on the forum all those fake Id's that made me laughπŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. anyone but Juhi/sky

14.My achievement on Forum..! 

15.Any incident worth Mention 

16.Thing I'll miss the most 

17.i'll be in next season or not? Depends on the participants actually. 

18.You can see me posting on.. PKKKM forum. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! 

20. Thing i regret the Most 

21.My words to all on forum...:) Be happy.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

1.Your Name: Don't be silly, strangers don't have names! I have a lot of nicknames on the forum - Ajnu is the most common one. I believe Naina follows next in line because of my display picture.

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
: I don't add anyone, if someone sent a request, I probably accepted. My bad memory prevents me from recalling.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
: Friend? I make enemies first, friends come a lot later. At least on this forum, anyway. πŸ˜†

3.My first post in season 5: According to IF, it was in Meena's inaugural thread (after which of course Meena went MIA and left me hooked onto the show and the forum!). Here's the post:

I have samjhao-ed my dil everyday over the last three months to stop watching the show. I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped a few points over the course of the season.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
: I have become a good girl now. My bad girl days are long gone, or just on hiatus for the time being anyway. ;-)

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
: There are a few. Most of them aren't from this section.

6.Most Memorable person...!
: The Dilettante - I just read she won't be around after this season ends. Bummer. Maybe I can convince her of Terence's sexiness and she'll give in to watch DID. Heh.

7My favorite Thread/Post
: Nothing beats the daily discussions or the people there.

8.Person that Made me go 🀣
: Tally Ho never disappoints.

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
: I don't kill. Just seriously injure.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
: Hah. I don't stalk either. I'm not a creepy ajnabee!

11.Most Weird Person...!
Me.

12.My Drama king/queen?
Big Boss.

13.My choice of winner..
Sid or Mehak - whichever will piss Juhi and Sky off more. πŸ˜†

14.My achievement on Forum..!
Adding another fanboy on my list: Saleem! ---- kidding! πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most
: The people here - there are some awesome members in this section!

17.i'll be in next season or not?
We'll see how desperate I am for entertainment. πŸ˜†

18.You can see me posting on..
Dance India Dance, maybe. I'm always just a scrap away even if you don't see me on the forum. 

20. Thing i regret the Most
: I don't believe in regrets. :)

21.My words to all on forum...:)
May the best man or woman win! (Too bad they all suck!) Thanks for all the entertainment this season, folks. It was good fun! But, but, but ... picture abhi baaqi hai, mere dost!

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

1.Your Name - Nitya πŸ˜›

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 7/ tanya91, luv4games, P.K.lele, mayandhrah, MrManagement, deepu221, desi_ifer πŸ˜ƒ

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - tanya91 when supporting pm intially! 😊

3.My first post in season 5... Hmmm... in support of pm in tanyas thread i think! πŸ˜•

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - none 😳

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - none from bb5, i usually delete ones i dont like! Lol

6.Most Memorable person...! - cruiser51, Amarians n many more i liked reading posts πŸ˜›

7. My favorite Thread/Post- Amars appreciation thread πŸ˜› ⭐️

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 - pooja bedi n sunny leone 😑

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 - tanya91(coz ofur supporting pb after pm left) πŸ˜•

9.Person am Going to kill πŸ˜†- none ahimsa paramo dharmaπŸ˜ƒ lolz

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end (taken from perfect bride forum)- none πŸ˜›

11.Most Weird Person...! - balbir_goa (sorry!)

12.My Drama king/queen?- few hot heads in forum,i dont want to mention πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. Amar Upadhyay😎

14.My achievement on Forum..! - stood for Amar coz i believe he is a good guy! πŸ˜ƒ

15.Any incident worth Mention- nothing in perticular as such! :/

16.Thing I'll miss the most - watching BB n active bb forum 24hrs entertainment πŸ˜” lol

17.i'll be in next season or not? - most definetely! 😊

18.You can see me posting on.. - i like reality shows so one of them for sure! πŸ‘πŸΌ

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - Yes! need lottsa wishes but wont mention here lolz :))

20. Thing i regret the Most - none but if Amar wont win i will b dissapointed but fine!   πŸ˜’

21.My words to all on forum...:) - Be Positive n Think Positive!   β€οΈ ☯️ ⭐️Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1.Your Name  Avni

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  6

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  Tanya

3.My first post in season 5...  when i joined Pooja Mishra's AT. 😍

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  No one, i don't fight that much, that i can get a warning πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  No One

6.Most Memorable person...!  Tanya, P.K. Lele, Cruiser51, Be.A.Rebel (a.k.a. annamunna), -Desi-IFer-

7My favorite Thread/Post  Pooja Mishra's AT (but unfortunately she was evicted 😭), so now Amar Upadhyay's AT πŸ˜ƒ

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  most of the threads of Cruiser51

8.Person that Made me go 🀣  cruiser51 & P.K. Lele

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  No One

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  No One - Stalking is Bad πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

11.Most Weird Person...!  Small Boss - Inko Baat Baat pe Gussa aa jata hai 😲

12.My Drama king/queen?  again Small Boss πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner..  earlier it was Pooja Mishra but after her eviction its Amar Upadhyay

14.My achievement on Forum..!  Had a great time with all the members, made very good friends on this forum.

15.Any incident worth Mention  I got into an argument with a member V.I.P., at that time another member -Desi-IFer- acted as a peacemaker & we avoided getting into a fight. Thanks to him.

16.Thing I'll miss the most   defending my fav. contestant, arguing with other membersπŸ˜†, having a good laugh reading some of the most interesting & creative threads. i m gonna miss it all 😍

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Of course YES πŸ‘πŸΌ

18.You can see me posting on..  maybe on'Veena Ka Vivaah' Swayamwar season 4 πŸ˜†

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  wish me luck for my exams nothing else bcoz this year i was interested in BB5 & India Forums more than my studiesπŸ˜†

20. Thing i regret the Most  my fav. Pooja Mishra was evicted & not given a proper chance to compete again 😭. i really wanted her to win BB5. & now if Amar will not win, i will be very very sad πŸ˜”.

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Jiyo, Muskurao, Khush Raho, kya pata Kal Ho Na Ho πŸ˜†
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1.Your Name - Richa

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) -

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Cruiser

3.My first post in season 4... -i didnt post in season 4

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - no warning, no fights bt on the verge of it with tanya aka sameer

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - noone :(

6.Most Memorable person...! Lwasa*** , Vaz, Znur, VIP, annamunna n ofco urse Cruiser ALSO Tanya for all the wrong reasons

7My favorite Thread/Post - Cruiser compiled

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Read a thread yesterday,abt His friend and his wife with supposed kissing scenes between sid n sky

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£  CRuiser

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† - SKY PB

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - noone :)

11.Most Weird Person...!  -Tanya

12.My Drama king/queen? - TANYA

13.My choice of winner.. Mahek/Sid

14.My achievement on Forum..! Well friends and laughter, lots of it..

15.Any incident worth Mention - not really :)

16.Thing I'll miss the most - laughing, reading posts/gossips

17.i'll be in next season or not?  yea maybe

18.You can see me posting on..  Book forums, PR

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - my birthday !!!

20. Thing i regret the Most- that why did i login to twitter to see bedi's posts

21.My words to all on forum...:) - u r wonderful but one shud be open when they judge people which includes me. 
-Moderator- thumbnail
I've updated mine on pg. 5 :) and that's my proof of visiting this forum unless mods decide to close this topic itself πŸ˜†

Also thanks n a big hug πŸ€— to those who remembered and mentioned my name even though I rarely had one on one conversation with members here 😊

Happy new year to ya all 😊