~ Slambook BB5 ~ Your Proof Of Visiting Forum!!NotePg 5 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I have no time to fill it ...but this post is proof of my visit ..😊   ..well I will fill it later ...

now dont bash me πŸ˜‰

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ⭐️

1.Your Name: Sumaiya Sultana

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Maybe 17!!!

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Cruiser51⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
3.My first post in season 5...: On a post against Pooja Misrra..

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): I'm a good girl i don't fight with anybody ...I love fun post...i hate bashing anybody so no war only peace...

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): Chedu_jii 😑

6.Most Memorable person...! Cruiser51...⭐️
❀️
7My favorite Thread/Post EVERY post of cruiser51 🀣🀣
🀣
8.Thread that Made me go:every post of cruiser51 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 🀣

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Tally_ho,laxmi_s,shahzur4cruiser,cruiser51,Be.a.rebel

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† chedu_jii...😑

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
(taken from perfect bride forum) nobody as i said i'm a good girl

11.Most Weird Person...! tanya_91,chipkali,balbir_goa,isa_rahman

12.My Drama king/queen? tanya_91 🀣

13.My choice of winner.. Aamar Upaddhya πŸ‘πŸΌ

14.My achievement on Forum.  nothing 😭

15.Any incident worth Mention: one day on a post of cruiser51 i indirectly proposed him😳...(for fun ofcourse 😲)...than on reply cruiser said me something and i showed it to my BF...He misunderstood me and got angry on me...than after lot of explaination he understood it and we both laughed a lott...🀣

16.Thing I'll miss the most: the discussion,larai,jhagda..(though i haven't fought with anybody),fun post,everything..

17.i'll be in next season or not? yup INSHALLAHπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

18.You can see me posting on.. DSSDDSB forum after march

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My board Exam!!!! Please pray for me guys...

20. Thing i regret the Most: nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:): Be happy with what you're...gonna miss you guys a lot
1.Your Name - Boondein or D

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 2 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Actually it was on Bade Acche Lagte Hai forum, their name is Srishti.

3.My first post in season 5... - I honestly don't remember.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) No warning.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  Nobody lol.

6.Most Memorable person...! Mithibani, nishu786, tanya91

7My favorite Thread/Post - Mahek's pompous darbar

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ - I don't remember. 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ - cruiser 51

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† - No one

(taken from perfect bride forum) - I am not sure

11.Most Weird Person...! tanya91

12.My Drama king/queen? tanya91

13.My choice of winner.. Idk

14.My achievement on Forum..! - Being a nosy person.

15.Any incident worth Mention - Nothing

16.Thing I'll miss the most - Posting in DDT.

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yep hopefully.

18.You can see me posting on.. Bade Acche Lagte Hai, Dil Se Di Dua.. Saubhagyawati Bhava

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Exams in April.

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing.

21.My words to all on forum...:) Hope you all have a rocking 2012!!! :)
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 β­οΈ

1.Your Name (I don't share my name publicly but my name starts with S)

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 1 (sad but I like talking to anyone and everyone so I never needed to really add people)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) lol, my only friend apparently is VAZ2011. 

3.My first post in season 5... My intro post in the intro thread. I don't give away much. lol.

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) None really. I do think I annoyed an Amar and a Mehek fan once. But that's about it.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) I don't have one, should I? 

6.Most Memorable person...! My memory sucks since I'm a newbie with a 1000 posts. lol. Plus, I suck at remembering names. I guess I'll have so say The_Dilettante because I initially didn't agree with what she used to post on the DDTs. But eventually I found our thoughts to be quite similar if not completely in agreement about the episodes.

7My favorite Thread/Post Favourite? Wow. I've laughed at so many threads and posts that it would be hard to mention one. I guess, the most interesting and different one was where we had to dedicate a song for the various house mates.

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ I've forgotten who created the thread but someone made up an entire day's events of who will be evicted and the best part was Sky, Sunny and Juhi were standing with their suitcases in hand saying they want to leave. That would have been a dream come true.

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Oh so many of them. It would be unfair to mention one name. I tend to crack up at the silliest things at times so I don't remember any 1 person.

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† That would probably be Sky and Shakti. lol! But not kill. KICK. Sky is the most annoying person I've ever seen. I'm so glad I've never met a person like him. Shakti because he let a poor bird drown!

(taken from perfect bride forum) Everyone that I recognise by username. :P

11.Most Weird Person...! I don't recollect honestly. I tend to avoid unnecessary arguments and debates. I guess I'd say all the loyal die-hard fans are weird because no one is/was perfect.

12.My Drama king/queen? None really. Everyone has their own choice and when they stand by the contestants adamantly, they may have been drama kings/queens. I may have been one too. 

13.My choice of winner.. 1. Shraddha 2. Mehek 3. Sonika (provided I got to see more of her behaviour)/Siddhardh

14.My achievement on Forum..! I managed to get 1000 posts done on the finale DDT! I may have managed to also amuse a few people here and there. πŸ˜Š

15.Any incident worth Mention On the show - everytime someone fought with Sky, I found it awesome but the best was when Sanjay and Salman gave it good to the house mates.
On the forums - The Bedi tweet discussion threads. I found them amusing. 

16.Thing I'll miss the most The daily discussion threads.

17.i'll be in next season or not? Probably.

18.You can see me posting on.. DID, Veena ka Vivah, BB5 (looking for other lost souls)

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My wedding hopefully. lol. I'm still single and looking though. So wish me luck on my search. πŸ˜³

20. Thing i regret the Most Not joining the forum for BB4 when  first discovered it.

21.My words to all on forum...:) It was great reading everyone's contributions, irrespective of whether I know you/interacted with you, agreed or disagreed with you. For all who I agreed with, I made it a point to like it to show my appreciation. Thank you to all who did the same. It truly made me feel welcome as a new member. I loved everyone's friendly attitude and patience to bear with those making comments you didn't agree with. Hoping to see most of you around IF. 

1.Your Name  - Vikrant

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  - may be 4 ( don't remember exactly because it's been long ages since i had logged in here)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) -  In this forum  this Season my first friend was Tanya91 who was friendly and nice with me , always liked reaing her long long posts related to all inmates , she is sharp minded girl

3.My first post in season 4... I recall that it would be in any KRK's Topic..

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )   -  this season i did not have war with any member but got Warning several times, one of them was for just to address Moderator by kuttabhai who was member of last Season

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - nobody

6.Most Memorable person...!  for me everyone is memorable whether that person is my best buddy or my biggest enemy  andmore than members i miss this forum after show's end

7My favorite Thread/Post
-  Tanya's threads because she used to address inmates by various kind of names

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  pooja misrra thread

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Mehak's fans

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  going to kill myself for why i was busy that time since this forum was much more entertaining ...

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - Nobody ,because this time i am much busy so can not get time to ever come online in subsequent months.

11.Most Weird Person...! everyone was good.

12.My Drama king/queen? did not yet notice

13.My choice of winner..   Were Amar upadhyaya and pooja misrra  , one was evicted unfairly and another got least votes , though i don't feel as he must have got least votes...

14.My achievement on Forum..! got opportunity to interact with a lots of new members

15.Any incident worth Mention - don't remember

16.Thing I'll miss the most -  Firstly Amar upadhyay and Pooja Misrra , Seconly Show , thirdly This Forum and its members.

17.i'll be in next season or not? if inmates will be good in next Season, definitely i will try to come here ...

18.You can see me posting on.. May be Adaalat Forum,  these days there is nothing interested stuffs on TV these days so i would not like to come here to discuss that crap stuffs.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Waiting anxiously  for my Govt. JOB

20. Thing i regret the Most - why i did not stay online for long here and why i missed a lots of interesting things here?

21.My words to all on forum...:)   be happy and get ready to come here next Season...

1.Your Name  mahi

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) annamunna,

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) dont remember

3.My first post in season 5... in the thred of first look the bb house,

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  ofocurse on bb4 season time war with someone abt veena malik,

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  this person name is sky89, he is a very nice person

6.Most Memorable person...! no one, seriosly

7My favorite Thread/Post all thread against sky and pooja mishra

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  no one

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 no one

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  oh god there is a lonnnggg list!!!!! i better don say the names , unko khud hi maloon parjayega

(taken from perfect bride forum) dunno, maybe no one

11.Most Weird Person...!  chedu_jii, pklele, all my haters !!!!

12.My Drama king/queen?  me and myself KHUSH!!!!!

13.My choice of winner..  siddhart

14.My achievement on Forum..!  the most dimagh ka dahi banane wali aur jhut person, jis baat har kisi ko chubti hai!!!

15.Any incident worth Mention  . every incident with pk lele

16.Thing I'll miss the most , ppl who can understand someone's feeling and not being attacked

17.i'll be in next season or not?   ofcourse i will, nobody can stop me

18.You can see me posting on.. phulwa, na ana is desh ladoo, veena ka vivah,

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  no thnx

20. Thing i regret the Most respect and chance 2 give the opinion

21.My words to all on forum...:) have patience guy dont attack someone without reason Edited by small_boss5 - 12 years ago
nishu786

1.Your Name - Taj😊

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 1 😊

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Nenashah

3.My first post in season 4... - I bashed SKY 🀒

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - Never got any official warning πŸ˜ƒ

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) -never
6.Most Memorable person...! many ppl some I recognise from last year

7My favorite Thread/Post -

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  Cruiserji thread

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Cruiserji thread

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† - Most SKY Fans πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end -none
11.Most Weird Person...! -
12.My Drama king/queen? -

13.My choice of winner..Should have been SID

14.My achievement on Forum..!

15.Any incident worth Mention -
16.Thing I'll miss the most - Everyone until next year
17.i'll be in next season or not?  of course
18.You can see me posting on..  Maybe in Veena's Swam
19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! -

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum...:) - it was really nice interacting with everyone, i will miss all of you. 
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ⭐️

1.Your Name  Lippi

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  none yet πŸ˜›

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  N/A

3.My first post in season 5...  against Bedi i think πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  No warnings yet πŸ˜ƒ

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  No one spammed

6.Most Memorable person...!  Cruizer, Nitu_ST_deewani, Shooli, Pentaminous

7My favorite Thread/Post  The Mahek fan club

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  Threads that stated unrelated things to the show

8.Person that Made me go 🀣  Cruizer

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  Chipkali πŸ˜›

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  Not sure
(taken from perfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!  Lats22 and Babakiguria

12.My Drama king/queen?  Bedi.

13.My choice of winner..  Mahek

14.My achievement on Forum..!  I guess I have managed to show people another angle to a stated fact.

15.Any incident worth Mention  Not that I can remember.

16.Thing I'll miss the most  Seeing Mahekians express their love.

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Hopefully.

18.You can see me posting on..  Maybe Veena ka swayamvar

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  My career I guess.

20. Thing i regret the Most  I regret using some rude language against some of the contestants. At that moment I felt it was right but now I feel it wasn't.

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Please leave all your anger and frustration as you exit. Please don't create personal differences between yourselves because of a show. It is completely justified to express your denial against a members comment but try not to hurt or abuse anyone. Be polite. Give respect and earn respect!

Updated on Page 4..πŸ˜‰

Chow..😊