Pirivom Sandhipom 2nd - 6 Jan-2012 First week!!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna..
Thanks for the updates and pictues atina..
************************************************\

Nithya I am using your post ...Hope you dont mind maa...!!
 This Vm sneha made earlier!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtQbibs4rJU&feature=g-upl&context=G2e8ce4dAUAAABAA[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the latest VM made by Sneha...

It is so cool...have a look...!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTTd4k5DVWQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Please visit this thread where you can see others siggie creations...In future this thread may go to the 2nd or 3rd pages...but please visit the mansion to see this thread...!!

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks Ratna akka and atina for the updates and pics..

Sangee doing spy work overtime pola? Arvind has started to get doubts, hope he speaks to Jo about this.

lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna akka and atina..

Nanum athey dhaan thought - Arvind will come up to speak to Jo and clear their ways
Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 i did not write the last part? Am sorry i thought i completed it ... thanks atina.

Looks like Arvind is a jealous type pola. Probably this is gona lead to misunderstanding and stuff and if Sanggetha continues to meddle in this more ... which she would .. things wud go mess then. 

Karthik did not see janani face tannae? Who is this janani? Has she acted in sum other serials?

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. More Villian and Villi forming with Janani added.

I have a question - I watched last Friday episode recently where Jo gets engaged. How come her brother and Sangeetha missing during engagement? Was there any explanation?
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This serial is now boring ...  they  have to speed up and unite Jo & Kar soon ... and  move on to the main  stream... 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awe Ratna...it is ok maa...after all in the middle of your own wedding you managed to come by to do the update...that iself is a greta thing...I just was posting pictures then I saw some scenes are missing and I filled it...that is all daa...

How is the wedding prep going on dear?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Hope Prabhu tells the truth to Reva and unites Jo and Karthi..
Innocent_Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssmily_face

This serial is now boring ...  they  have to speed up and unite Jo & Kar soon ... and  move on to the main  stream... 

Not just boring.. Its irritating too.. I wonder how ppl spare their precious time updating for this useless serial.. In the beginning it was good but now even the promo is not worth watching.. The only serials i watch was PS and SM for the love track they had.. But now gonna quit PS..