Thendral

Thendral Monday 2nd Jan 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comment Pearl!!😃

I have a serious question here🤢 Puvi said that his family maanam is gone and in police station GW said same to Thulasi...they got still maanam left nu thinking aa?😲...GW ku over dream that she got maanams and VMSS still left nu...i want to see her face when everyone calls her a broker😡

Ellame loose people...Thulasi wanted to withdraw case and its GW who took her to talk thaniya😕...after that GW her self lies to police and it sounded like its Thulasi who blackmailed her...and none asked why Thulasi say those while its GW who took her and not Thulasi😕..If Thulasi want to blackmail, she might asked GW to come talk thaniya...TA ku thaan thinking using brain na what nu he don't know...police station la there was lawyer/inspector and all...avanga brain also in bank locker?😡

Life TA sonna 1 dialog is so true😆...he is not going to see Thulasi's face ever after getting to know about 3 losers🤢...keep it up TA...that too floor paarthu said...and find and reserve a wall too so later you can go muttufy🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a bunch Pearl for the wonderful updates!!

Wow this episode felt quite fast to me...and many of the promo scenes are done already.

Padma is adamant but in a way I want to see GW in that station for a long time.  It would be good if Charu joins her.

Mr. K. dropped a bomb on us today...lol...I never expected GW to talk to calm and quiet today to Tulasi.  For once she is speaking softly.  But still Tulasi should have ignored everything she said and listened to MM, Puvi and the lawyer.

Tamil...lol!!!!  I dunno know why but I couldn't stop laughing whenever I saw him.  His reaction when Tulasi entered the station was kinda cute and funny.  Silly guy was making sure his angry face was shown to Tulasi.  Poor Thulasi was just staring him helpless and confused.

Ok...soo...Tulasi leaves the station and someone else bails GW and Ta...maybe anyone related to GP?  I think Tulasi visits Lavanya in the hospital.  Maybe that is how Sudha tells her about GW saying Lav will live with them making Tulasi and MM to go see GP and apologize for everything. 

Overall sad to see how TT separation is getting worse but still not bad…

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the quick update all spiced up with comments straight from the heart..cud feel the anger towards gw right thru!

In this track at least, even if padma  means bad, the words coming out of  her hit the nail...I am actually glad that gw prevented T from taking her out on bail..i wud hv hated T taking her out on bail after the slaps she gave...only after TA returns those slaps either in words or kind, will the boiling anger towards gw subside a little...GW can blackmail or do anything she likes but for sure she is only digging her own pit, am sure...Am waiting to see how TA wud react when he knows thanks to his super mom's meruttal, he will have to be at the station till monday...Well even MM did not believe T and asked her to go out angrily , so no wonder abt the rest...Well i hope this whole track oils TA's head and he starts thinking again..amidst so much it looks like TA has lost his thinking power, and for sure i hope once he comes out of jail, he will go and resign KP's job.  Hope he realises he staying away from his wife and moving around with ex-financee, even innocently though is not looked at favorably and cud land him in grave situations...
Puvi after sending off T angrily now is apologising for his mom hitting at her and is refusing to believe she hit the inspector, even when it happened in front of his younger brother and is tallking abt his family respect...Where is the TA who asked at the hospital that a good family is one who looks after the DIL properly...Even pei can be excused ,due to her mental condition and the fact that she cud not hv proceeded so far without gw's support, but this GW----TA was so right when he said she was worse than Vel...this time i wonder what he wud tell her once he turns sane...

But the episode moved pretty fast and already 4 of promo scenes covered. and am glad we r thru with TA's lines of horror, but with the backdrop provided, they did not seem so bad as in the promo...
T has already approached the inspector and had withdrawn her complaint and then GW asks to talk to her and after that everyone believes GW...including MM...GW seems like the cooum, spreading her essence and contaminating the whole lot...
waiting for tmrw now...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update.. 😃

WOW..what a BP raising episode...🤢...

1)Padma behaviour as usual, but for first time i never got irritated at her talks...it was absolutely true...😉...but sadly T and MM were bothered about TA and T's life...helpless..

2)Puvi, yet another loser and proved to be the blood of TA and GW to jump into conclusions..
And the lawyer is another idiot...Ivanga family ku nu case e win pannatha lawyer engenthu kidaipanga therila...ROFL I guess this lawyer must be a customer of Puvi shop and begged him to give a case if any and Puvi might have called him thinking of the fee charges 😆...Uff...

3) Why cant Insp aunty send someone with T to see what both are talking?? When both are from opposite sides of the case how can they let them talk separately and that too alone?
Best was GW forced to talk to T and finalyl saying T threatened GW that she wont take her out and make TA fall at her feet...Uff..What rubbish logic and all brains stopped working in PS once TA entered pola..Brain malfunctioing is like virus or what to spread to ppl around..🤢

4) MM another idiot, scolding T without knowing what it is...😡. Mr TA..wow...super dialogue...he does not want to see T and last time he is seeing her am...😆..ROFL appo r u planning to be in jail for years..😛...do u think C will marry before u come out...😉...DW it will never happen...

ROFL i wonder how both will come out of the case...TA might come out now but GW..😛...lets see...its better both sit and eat kali in jail for few days..🤢...
GW u can better hang and ask Lav for ideas in case u r really going to..🤢..she knows how to act like hanging...🤢
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for a nice update 🤗.

Sighh...too much negativity this week 😡...will stick to updates only 😕. Like Hema said this Thuls is just too dumb...both T&T deserve this to some extent for their dumbness 😈. Pattalum puriyara maathiri theriyala padamalum nothing really gets into their brain 😒.

For this most nice dialogue this TA has to be put in jail 😡 😈. I will kill him if he gets the guts to face Thuls in the future and to call her Kuttima 😡 🤢.

Kumaran...ennavo pannunga but dont izhuthufy this Charu ghost track like javvu 😔.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you pearl for a wonderful update of a super surprising episode. 
@Shubba, the way you described how the lawyer got the job with Puvi was hilarious. Must be a starving lawyer. But Gw annointed herself with plenty of dirty sand from coovam. How does she think she is going to come out? She is heavily relying on Chaaru's money and her sambandhi's influence. She may be in for a huge shock that they will not come thru.
I hated T today more than Ta. Where is her dignity? I am sure she is going to irritate us more by going to GP to patch up fot La. T, mind your own business.
I can understand Ta, Puvi and lawyer and MM believing Gw. Because they are all idiots. But the police woman deliberately acted as if she believed, because it suited her to do so. She wanted Gw locked up for good. Mm has always been an idiot, no wonder Bhuvana left him. 
Everything is working out the way I wanted it to work out except for T's constant crying and do hooding for people who don't deserve it.
Now that Ta has openly declared he does not want to live with T, Gw thinks line is clear and will try to take her next logical step. I couldn't wait for Chaaru , Sudha tel conversation.
sobeys thumbnail
Awesome update thank you 😃 !!

Ayioo Ayioo GW you deserve award for the best family spoiler in the WORLD!! Wow this lady is going to be in so much trouble when TA figures out wat she did but I'm so happy tat even she knows she deserves to be in jail then being bailed out by Thulasi . ROFL when I saw TA face when GW wanted to talk with T this guy was scared like glancing over every 20 seconds to see if anything happened Lol! But TA u crossed the line big time like who says tat to their wife but u were right tat u will never be able to see T face after u learn about your mommy's mater plan !! Wow haven't u learned like from the court incident and the money issue wat type of lady ur mom is ohh yeah I forget u don't have a brain to think about all this!! But poor T like this girl has gone through just too much and one day all of them are going to beg for her apology and can't wait to see TA face then !
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! Creative needs to take a bow for excellent piece of writing [ within the paradigm of fictional writing]- a sharp and sudden turn of events @ the end, completely out of the blue. The BGM with the strings pronounced, interplaying with the melodrama enhancing the mood, simply awesome!!

What happened to Thulz's sophomore year, the fall school should have started ages back??

Star of the show #1: Lady Cop: A perfect casting, no-non sense [finally, not showing a cop as a caricature] not a sell-out officer clearly reading that it is a sham when the defense attorney makes a pitch that T is trying compromise and berating her for not asserting her basic rights and teaching DIL a lesson for life. And when T does a volte-face and backing off, the cop railing the lawyer and stating pathetic condition in which many women live - en-slaved and subservient married life suffering silently as they don't have any recourse , sad but a honest and a telling commentary as women's state in today's world. Will T rise above the clutter with or without TA and chart her own course??

Star of the show#2: GW [yes….right], In a long time, GW showed her ruthlessness and her skill to manipulate.

Rockstar of the show: Thulz, stole the show!! TA, can this kid to any wrong?? The loose cannon should be out of his mind. The exchange between T'n'TA [7:30 to 7:47,]with their eyes [ TA brooding intense look conveying seething rage & contempt while T, the hapless kid looking @TA support] doing all the taking, too good!! Thulz cornered by the GW, not able to utter a word in her defense to TA stands helplessly watching as a mute spectator while GW is pulling the rug from under her. Finally, TA uttering the thinkable, not wanting to live with or see her anymore, the kid cries desolately as her parent has disowned her for life.

PS: Should TA not relaise that T volunteered herself to bail him out and answerd in affirmative when the cop asked.The GW wants to have a word then comes out and declares that T doesn't want to bail them.Should TA not knows that Thulz doesn't have chops or smarts to do this kind off manipulation? Otherwise she would have run away as the cop put it..  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the beautiful Update!👏😃

How can i kill this GW?😡 Someone give me idea plsss😊 I need to do it fastt🤢
TA brain ethachum  malungi pochaaa?? Why Why Why? Btw his reaction are confusingg😕
GW what a brain? Ufff, bullshit😡

Hahahahaaha, TA reaction when Thuls came was funny and nice🤣 And T&T eye look, hahaha, athula i can build a small story ye😆 Cutee and sad😭

@Tans: If the other ppl had brain, problem wouldnt have been this much😆