Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

||~Parichay of the Week # 2~||

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone ..
From this week we are starting our MOTW..
so welcome our very first

Aka " Parichay of the Week "

&

This week our chosen member to grilled is a member who have been here right 4rm the start of the show ..She takes active participation in every discussion ..

Its none other than  neeme
aka

neeme 

Congratulations Neeme

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week..! 🐷
Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this Week ..! πŸ˜ƒ

And now time for the grilling😈...

First; some general questions:

User Name:
How did I get started with India Forums:
Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:  
My hobbies, More about me:
 What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF:
And finally, why the username neeme :

Cmon Parichayiians
What are u waiting for ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
πŸ˜ƒ

Credits:

Thanxx to ::
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: Mistycolours

Parichay Dev Team 
Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations NeemeπŸ€—

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

congos neeme 

reserved for questions🀣

not gonna leave u like dis

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats neeme dear πŸ€—

You deserved dear πŸ˜³
-Nags- thumbnail
1. What was your reaction when you found out, you were the next MOTW??
2. How do you feel right now??
3. Fav food?
4. Fav sport?
5. Fav past time?
6. Fav subject?
7. Fav brand?
8. Fav outing?
9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, alone, which actor/any family member/or anyone, would you like to bring along??

-Nags- thumbnail
1.  How'll u describe u'rself ?

2.  If u r granted 2 wishes, wat wud that b ?
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello and Thank You so much For The owner πŸ˜†..Now Its My Turn hun...πŸ˜‰ bari jaldi hi aye Gae Hai.Not so Shocked Bcz I was knw Itt K Bari kabi na Kabi Tu ani he haπŸ˜›πŸ˜†... Anyways Poch lo Poch Lo Jo Pochna hai..Karo Grill πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Dakta han Kis ma Kitna ha Dum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

For New Comers.
Guys come Forward and take part in MOTW
ask whatever U want To ask
Not from me onlyπŸ˜†
But from every MOTW.
In this way U guys can come closer To all of us
So MOST WELCOME to ALL..πŸ˜›

Congratulations Neeme
Thanks BuddyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
And now time for the grilling😈...Yes Yes..I knw This very wellπŸ˜†

First; some general questions:

User Name: Neeme

Profession: Soft Engin

How did I get started with India Forums: CID .My all Time Fav Show. I was Searching for WU..Bcz on that time i dont have High Speed net so that i can watch It on Youtube and was Not be able To watch it on TV.So i was searching for WU's and I found IF.πŸ˜›

Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:  Sameer Soni (The Only Reason) I start watching Show.Bcz i was Big fan of Sameer soni after watching him in BIG BOSS-4 .So it was a Plasent Surprise for me When i came To knw That He is coming back on TV with new Show ParichayπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
And Now.I m Fan Of This Show Thats y i m Hooked.Cast the Director all are Doing Great Job.πŸ‘πŸΌ

My hobbies, More about me:Tv Watching, Music, IF ..All those which are common among all IFians πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What I like best @ IF: I m always ThankFul To IF. bcz of It i stay conneced With my all time Fav SHOW when i was not be able To watch itt on TV.
And i like IF bcz It gives us opprotunity to stay connected With Fav shows and also meet with Different peopls Who stays in differnt Places Of the world.And we can share our ideas with them and Can enjoyπŸ˜›

What I would like to see more @IF: So many thngs actually πŸ˜† i want To see cast of the shows Comes and talk with us. and Some Fair Behaviour From The Members, Old members And the DEV Team of the shows and MODs.

And finally, why the username neeme : Not any specific reason.I like Neeme.its Cute πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ is not itt??

Cmon Parichayiians
What are u waiting for ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
πŸ˜ƒYAh yah
Chorn nae..Ma B nae Choron ge kssi ko πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anways Most welcome Everyone..

Specially The New members and Silent members..

Credits:

Thanxx to ::
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: Mistycolours

Parichay Dev Team 

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Thanks Pooja πŸ€—
And thanks NaGeSwArI...πŸ€— will be Back Soon and will reply ur Questions For Sure...πŸ˜ƒ
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

1. What was your reaction when you found out, you were the next MOTW??As I said Earlies..I was Not so shocked. Last time When i was MOTW on KS forum..I was Not surprised on That Time evenπŸ˜†..Bcz Both time i knw Itt that YAH TU HONA HE THA πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kabi na KabiπŸ˜† Simply, Muja Shocked kana Tora Muskil haiπŸ˜‰

2. How do you feel right now??Happy offcords 😳
3. Fav food? I like Spicy Food.😳

4. Fav sport? Cricket (But No Not too much Attach With itt now.i only watch in WORLD CUP Season).

5. Fav past time?Pas Time Tv Watching
6. Fav subject? Software engineering also Programming
7. Fav brand? I m Not Brand Concesious at all. whatever I like i bought itt.
8. Fav outing? If i got a chance To go with my Frends on Trip Then Awasome 😳
9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, alone, which actor/any family member/or anyone, would you like to bring along?? Hmm...Aik he allow Hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Let me Try To answer In All Three Ways.😳
If I have To choose an Actor then... Then Daya From CID😳.. he will save Me frm Difficulties..πŸ˜†
If i have To choose one family member Then My Mom For sure..Whenever i Go..I want to see My mom With me..My Strength of Life.πŸ˜ƒ
And If I have To choose anyone else Then My any Close Frend.wo kssi b hal ma kuch Tu funny Dond he lan ge and we will enjoy.πŸ˜›

neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

1.  How'll u describe u'rself ?I m Decent,Simple 
Helpfull,love able, and  responsible girlπŸ˜‰ .Family and Frnds (related to IF or Not) IMpo for me. Ready to help for Others always.U always Found me a Free And Help full Type Girl..I m not an Attitude Girl at all. And Yah little bit Aim Concesious..Like It was My aim that I made This Forum Active when i came Here after watching first episode of Parichay..and with The Help of all..we Sucessful Today πŸ˜ƒ.

A Big reality of my life I m sensitive Too.and if It happens to me when I desrve Somthng and did not get..I feel very hurt on that time.This thing i really want to change in my Nature.But still Not sucessful.
2.  If u r granted 2 wishes, wat wud that b ? Alots Of wishes.. but I really want to back My those Family Members in my Life,Which are Not anymore in This World.. But I knw thats Not possible,😭
2nd Wish..I really want To meet with My all IF frends..πŸ˜›

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago