All KTLK FB/ Twitter Updates here ..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Please post all Face Book and Twitter updates of KTLK cast and crew post in this thread only ..
Do not make any separate thread for it ... Related topics would be closed down or merged here ..

Thanxx a Lot
Looking forward to your Help & Cooperation :)

Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl:

I know you'll are really disappointed...SO AM I...I havent seen last nights episode...No, its not that i havent had the time, I have other better stuff to do... Why o why dont they take my wall post regards the story line seriously??? Do give a thought to my plight as I perform scenes which I know are...??? and at the back of my mind goes on that this is what my career and my responsibilities to my audience depends on...What can i say.. apologies.

---3/1/2012
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Mohnish Bahl:

I know you'll are really disappointed...SO AM I...I havent seen last nights episode...No, its not that i havent had the time, I have other better stuff to do... Why o why dont they take my wall post regards the story line seriously??? Do give a thought to my plight as I perform scenes which I know are...??? and at the back of my mind goes on that this is what my career and my responsibilities to my audience depends on...What can i say.. apologies.

---3/1/2012

When did he comment this Tanu?
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor mb he is also upset with his own work
hope that cvs listen to him atleast if not us😕
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning... :) how are you'll doing...I'm back at shoot...Baba house & other scenes...Hope to shoot with Alokji ... Hahaha :)
looks like there there will sme gud confrontation btween nishi's baba & ashu on house issue ..and most probably financial help..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MB latest FB status ..

Hey again...shoot location shifting from Baba house to Ashu house!!!! Oh yeah...I shot with Alokji & finally did some combined shots...what a relief :)...Now some scenes with Nitesh Pandey (Armaan) & I hope its combined again :)

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it seems like some big twist is going to come up in the show with the entry of alok nath
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

it seems like some big twist is going to come up in the show with the entry of alok nath

Is he shooting normal scenes or only flashback ones?

I get a feeling it may be the latter,  which would mean no Alok Nath in KTLK
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Is he shooting normal scenes or only flashback ones?

I get a feeling it may be the latter,  which would mean no Alok Nath in KTLK

Alok nath will come.. dun worry.. he mite b the big .. AshNi ko milvane wala divine intervention when all hope is lost ðŸ˜†

ATM i think its flashback scenes.. 
daffodil81 thumbnail
MB on 5th Jan

Good Morning...no separate wall post for this as I'm responding to the majority of comments in this thread. I understand & my personal view is that the emotional quotient was strong, however the logic is totally non existent & logic is very important to make everything more 'real' & believable. With this I am dissapointed. Also, when Ashu gets to know that he's invited by Niddhi to Baba house, he simply accepts & goes along??? Wouldn't he call her back & demand an explanation??? Doesn't he want to know how Niddhi manages to rent Baba house, which he couldn't even get to know who the owner is???? Oh c'mon...Ashu, who I feel suffers from OCD as far as the house goes, selects his outfit for a 'party' with Niddhi at the house...No, no this is not the Ashu I know...Ashu would want to know everything about that house etc right now. No, he simply goes to the house & gets immersed in the 'feel' of being there!!?? I, the actor felt that's why the happiness expressed by laughing in the house didn't gel. There's more...No, I'm not in my comfort zone as I used to be earlier.

Darn...just stay with DK...it was a classic & remembered 25 yrs later in the entire Urdu speaking world...When you have a DK...STAY WITH IT