2/1/2012 yrkkh wu raichands dont like designs

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's epi behna saru di you were right the epi was so fustrating and annoyning i felt like breaking my laptop screen πŸ€’ 

Natik arrives at the raichands and the sectary tells him to wait he will call mr raichand natik waits for good tym and he rings akshara who thinks the meeting would been over he says its not started yet i am getting annoyed now and if they dont come in 15 mins i will leave akshara says where in need of work and its a wedding house things crop up you should understand that and be patient finally mr raichand arrives with his whole family beside the bride natik show's them the designs they dont like it they say its too traditional and they wanted something modern it wasnt that impressive, one of the cousins says that she is sure sanaya wont like it mr raichand says that none of us like the designs but final decision is on my daughter i will call her his wife says to him we should just buy the jewelery from the shops he says yes we dont have much time left now anyways. @meshwari's anshu is trying to roll a dough he is unable to do it rj says cooking rajarstani food isnt easy you know he says i will do something different and thinks of italian he says he will call akshara and ask for the recipe, kaki is worried rj says what happened she says with which determaniation anshu wants to win if he did the same with his study's i would be happy dadi says he has intrest in that if we let him do things of his intrest he will suceed. @raichands natik rings akshara and informs her that no one liked the designs i have given up hope neither would the bride like it she isnt from india and would be modern akshara says not to give up hope natik says nothing can be done now i will show her the designs for formality and inform you later akshara tells bhabhima and g3 and says its because of her g3 says no we worked hard together bhabhima says did u tell your dadaji πŸ₯± akshara says not yet she says your dadaji was saying its not our job but munna took up the project and he started having hopes from it he will be really sad to hear this news g3 says poor munna will be devestated over there (bhabhima is so selfish only thinking of dj think wht natik would be feeling) she furthur adds forget with the money getting our bunglow back we were thinking of getting our daughter in law's delivery in a nice hospital. @office dadaji is also worried he isnt paying attention to rb talks and they decide to do the accounts later saniya comes and says hello to natik she says my dad was saying none of the family liked the deisgns but i should have a look as i want my choice jewelery he shows her the designs and it ends there.

Precap: natik comes back home and has a tensed face everyone is waiting for him to say something.

πŸ₯±what a bakwas epi i was about to fall asleep and these raichands were damn annoyning  bhabhima is pain selfish always thinking of dj 🀒 and whats the point of this dragging as the contract will go to them i hope they go back to the house and naksh baby comes soon i am bored of this track now πŸ˜ƒ

I would rate the epi 5/10 plainly because natik was looking hot in a suit 🀣🀣

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanks in advance Mariam πŸ˜ƒ poor u, had to go through so much torture
btw r we already in nov 12 πŸ˜• or after watching such a dragging episode u forgot that 2012 started just yesterday? 🀣
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

Thanks in advance Mariam πŸ˜ƒ poor u, had to go through so much torture
btw r we already in nov 12 πŸ˜• or after watching such a dragging episode u forgot that 2012 started just yesterday? 🀣

my head is spinning after watching ghatiya epi oh yeah thanks for pointing out i think i forgot it was new yr after seeing such a bakwas epi ROFL
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam!! What a start for the new year πŸ˜” it will get better for sure... it better...
Yes! I agree, the only good thing was Naitik in his suit...
I hate when Bhabhi maa always says ab kya hoga?? seriously... so pessimistic about life!
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

my head is spinning after watching ghatiya epi oh yeah thanks for pointing out i think i forgot it was new yr after seeing such a bakwas epi 🀣

no prob, i understand πŸ˜ƒ i think every1 is in same state after watching todays episode, such a episode can turn a good person mad and a mad peson more mad 🀣
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apoorshan_ilma

Thanks Mariam!! What a start for the new yearπŸ˜” it will get better for sure... it better...
Yes! I agree, the only good thing was Naitik in his suit...
I hate when Bhabhi maa always says ab kya hoga?? seriously... so pessimistic about life!

agree naitik was looking such a handsome bisnessman 😍 another thing i liked in 2days epi is aksharas positiveness. loveing the new positive and strong akshara πŸ˜ƒ but bm! my god the lady is getting worse day by day! all she care about wat dj gonna say! she got no trust on naitik. such a irritating and negative women😑
vim916 thumbnail
liked natik controlling his temper and being a true buisnessman and putting his feelings aside, and our akshara being a very supportive wife and being natiks strenghth 
_Ilma_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

agree naitik was looking such a handsome bisnessman 😍 another thing i liked in 2days epi is aksharas positiveness. loveing the new positive and strong akshara πŸ˜ƒ but bm! my god the lady is getting worse day by day! all she care about wat dj gonna say! she got no trust on naitik. such a irritating and negative women😑

Yeah.. he looks a great businessman... Bhabhi Maa always thinks about DJ and Nandini.. lol...
she should have a pandit so that her concentration goes beyond DJ and Nandini... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and YES!! Akshara's positiveness..
Hopefully 2mrow gets better...
Edited by Apoorshan_ilma - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Totally ghatiya episode but thanks for the update mariam.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
You had courage girll..itna bakwaas and bekaar epi tha...i was just..yucked out
🀣..Loved the comments..the 5/10 just bcz Naitik was in suit...😳
Edited by _naksh_raz - 12 years ago