brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Holy shoot I have so much to catch up on!  So in the precap, Sia goes to boys hostel to meet JUNO but runs into Raghav and as she's hiding Juno catches her! W*F!

Blue are just my comments.. welcome to ignore:D

so here's for today:

Juno's pretty upset so Sia tells him she came to meet him. Raghav pushes her to Juno's side and Sia gets angry he pushed her so she's like "What if I wanna talk to you" and Raghav-Juno have a tug a war with Sia. Sia gets pissed and leaves, while the two bicker about who's fault it was. Btw, the flowers she brought, she threw them at Juno's side.

Sama is with gurmeet being romantic..lol   It's too funny! (not gonna go in detail with this)

Sia trying to escape but Vish-Bonny won't move; they're talking their usual nonsense. Sia decides to walk behind them like a chor/ghost and they follow to catch the chor. Beofre they can catch/see her, she scares them and promise never to speak of it again! Haha!! Vish ki shakal dekh ke maza agaya!

Sia eating lunch and the two "ladako" boys come to apologize. She pops theira balloons and refuses to accept their sorry until their "faltoo ki ladayi" is over. I LOVE SIA DUDE! Phir bhi dono nahi maane yaar! Sally sees their fight in the cafe and plans to bring Raghav to her side; she calls him and tells him she knows how to patch the two. So Raghav wants to be friends..okay

Teacher's conferance... COACH IS FALLING FOR MS SEN!! SHOOT I NEED TO CATCH UP! Par, ms sen tho bau hi nahi derahi!  SO CUTEE Coach says good morning and she teases him! OMG I"M IN LOVE!!!lol He gets ticked and is about to leave but she stops him by holding his wrist... Aww, she gets conscious and lets go. He wants her to talk to Sia if she has any problems with the gym n the locker/changing rooms. DUDE WAS SHE PMSing?? Or is this a message for all?lol He said Thanks! Shocker to all, especially me and ms sen, she goes in lala land..lol!

Pooja is feeding vishu ice cream when sally calls him over. Sally tells Vish off that none of his plans are working .His excuse, he has too much to handle. She's like I'm top priority; remember, that's why we broke up! (DID NOT KNOW THAT). He's trying to make pooja jealous, what a loser! Raghav comes and Vish leaves. 

Precap: Raghav gets defensive for sia and sally asks why leaving him angry/speechless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aww thank u so much for update 
ahhahaha epi Look niceee cant wait to watch !

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brainy thanks 4 update =) haha rose ka safe landing hogaya juno's side par