Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Jan 3, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks vjayam for the wonderful update!! 😃

Star of the day - undoubtedly Sudha ⭐️👏...She just speaks her mind...
Though the talks were wrt to defence of Thulz to Lav, she does not want to get involved in Thulz's issues too, therby wants to just be away from the useless family..🤢..
Though her anger towards T has not reduced a bit, she talking infavour of T and direct questionaire to lavanya was just awesome. Lav could answer none.🤢...Thulz need not be a super woman but atleast can be like Sudha...but sadly she does not have a very supporting dad like Sudha in all means and as of now husbd . So least can we expect and need to accept that when she started the issue straight like sudha we witnessed where it ended. It was infact Sudha's plans and well did not work out and we know where is T now. If it was sudha the plan might have worked well, she got a very supportive dad in all means. Sigh, sigh, sigh...atleast puvi knew what really happened and spoke in favour of Thulz.

Puvi and Sudha are neutral though...but we just need to wait and see if Puvi is going to try talking to TA, but Sudha has to let him for it which is unlikely.. Now that I wonder if Sudha would be indirectly involved in the issue bcos of her anger towards T and if C would trick Sudha too. 😕 even without her knowledge. lets see...

WOW...the album again...why the so called parents will never enter C's room or what or is that she is super cautious..🤢...CT's/Screenplay/Director really work overtime to verupethufy us by showing the album...let us just think this is the last time they are going to show the album and cool ourselves. 😆..

ROFL best was - shock for Charu when she heard something happened to her athai...if lav had told TA is also in jail I wonder what she would do...Grr...Lav loser missed it and CT's again made us hyper about Psycho..😆...she might have landed directly to the hsp and might have joined the other two in remand...rofl TA can directly witness Athai/Saki romance and faint 🤢...

Best Dialogue - buthi theliya vakkira injection needed...poor nurse...😆 and one from Puvi - Let her be in jail and lets see if she thirunthufies..😛...
Sudha/Puvi it wont work on these losers...Buthi iruntha thaane it will work..😛..

Best treatment for them - GW can join as advisor for Dharman and both can learn engligh together as both seem to show interest in learnign engligh 🤢...Teacher should be lavanya...🤢
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!! 😃🤗

Who asked Puvi to certify Thulasi's acts🤢...he suspected aam when Thulasi came forward to withdraw case...what a brain he got...he will feel bad only after Thulasi says what happened aam😡...he couldn't even learn/judge his mother from her acts properly in all these years, how can we expect him to understand Thulasi😕

Lav darling is singing mommy chorus...wow nice...mommy is 24kt gold aam and she didnt do any mistakes aam😲...Grr...hospital la Lav is giving certificate to Thulasi😡...madame thinks she is made of 100% truth...Grr...hypocrites...Lav said Thulasi hates GW aam...GW mattum loves Thulasi aa madame😡...Lav you better sing mommy chorus only...then only you will touch heights pretty soon🤢...Lav maathiri oru girl ku psycho type hubby is best😡...mommy is romba nallava nu repeating...grrr...best was mommy's nalla manasu understand pannama don't talk aam🤣🤢...poor viewers

May i know why they showed engagement album in all views...that too in close ups...Charu oru psycho nu we all know...and she talks thaniya seeing that nu we all know🤢...to raise poor soul's bp they showed...engagement album na i remember Charu's super stunning looks from that engagement scene😡
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed and awe-striking update vijayam.😊👏 Thuls expressions were so good in today's episode.👏 We viewers saw her disappointment and especially the way she is looking at TA FOR THE LAST TIME was superb... So sad to see her expressions. Finally as we all expected thuls explained to her father and puvi what really happened inside the station room. . Is thuls a bold person or not? .Coz in one epi the dir portrays her as a strong person who fights for her rights  and in the next episode he showed her as  a dump person…  who could not stand against her mamiyar😉.  

Coming to puvi's track, Star of the episode was puvi and sudha. And hats off to sudha for her nachnu pathil.👏  And puvi was a sensible person and was practical as usual in today's episode.😊
 I like the way when puvi said GW can stay in jail and suffer lol😆😆. And what sudha said about lav was 100% correct karma has started to play his card well. Loved sudha's  dialogues…at the end of the episode. Still this selfish creature lav justifying her mother's plan and she is not bothered about her life and her husband being chased by her mum... Stupid girl.😡🤢 Amma pasam…sigh😡. Waiting for the next episode🥱
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Hahaha, TA reaction are funny and i have to laugh😆 He didnt want to lose Thuls from his eyes mathiri he looked at her😆 Cute, but he is also a loosu😡 GW, siri maa siri, soon you will land forever in hell😍 Waiting, waiting😍

Thank god Thuls told the truth to MM and Puvi, but no use. Hope Puvi helps with it in future😊 Btw, MM nejama thought Thuls would say so nu vaa?? Grrr, he is nejama useless😡 Hope, TA and GW are 10 days in jail. Police dont give food to GW, plsss😆

Awww, today Star are P&S⭐️👏 Wow, Sudha was more super when she spoke with Lavanya👏
Lav ur a thirunthatha loosu, i think your worser than your mommy darlingg😡 Evlo solliyum u tried to call Charu😡 Hope TA gives both mom and sister left and right, plsss
So only 3 promo scenes missing. Hope thats good😃 How Lav went to Periyappa house?? Hmm, hope its not because of Thulasi, if yes i will kill her😡 Thuls, dont do anything for that 🐷pls.
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks vjyam for the update..😊😊

Well episodes are moving so fast for the past one week without any side track...😉😉..I was so much touched with TA-Thulz looks..Ta tryies as much as he could to show anger on thulz but only he knws how much he cryies himself..

But TA all your idotic plan of after charu marriage is done i will run to my kuttima is waste...You are going to realize how idotic and blind you were and everyone who is behind and surrounded by you are evils except thulz..😡😡.The day is not too long..

Puvi and Sudha are the star of the episode⭐️⭐️.Each and every word to Lavanya was a saatai adi to her ..Till she hasnt changed...Remember Lav only thulasi gg to speak for you in niteesh home and Charu unnaku irrukudi...TA keppan paru questionsss...Answer panna be ready and even GW😡😡

over all jet speed episode

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the excellent updates!!

A better episode with a sign of hope inside…

I thought Tulasi would only tell about GW blackmail to MM at home but it's good she spilled the beans to Puvi at the station.   What Puvi said was correct…if GW is being stubborn like this then let her stay inside…I want psycho to join her soon.

Madam Lavanya has not changed one bit!!!!  Omg she was so irritating to hear supporting her mother for everything!!!   Really I want her to suffer so much!!

Stars today were Puvi and Sudha!  They are fully aware of everything now.  Sudha is so hard to understand at times….she likes Tulasi but likes to mind her own business and can be selfish at times….but still what she told to Lavanya is 100% true about her mother and their plans.

Grrr…that stupid album!!!  I wonder if Charu sleeps with that thing as a teddy bear or something….someone needs to burn it!!

Charu will know about Lavanya situation from GP but who will tell her about GW arrest?  It is possible that MM tells everything to GP when they visit and GP calls a good lawyer which is what Lav overhears. 

Charu will not come to Chennai since that's a risk….but I think Mr. K. will show GW and Ta released because of her family.

Overall we are moving ahead…just wish people would tell Tamil how GW and Charu really are, he refused to listen to Deepa and Kalyani and Tulasi…he needs proof.

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the Wonderful update and comments! Enjoyed your comments!

Good! Thulz finally revealed GW plans to Puvi and MM😃. Atleast 2 people now know what GW spoke to Thulz. As Puvi said, let them stay for 2 more days in the PS😡. But again TA looks were very confusing. Looks like he just wanted to Thulz to go away from the PS😕.

Lav... Being pregnant still having poison in her mind. What did Thulz did to her to always put the blame on Thulz?? Doing all drogram even in the hospital bed🤢. Evalavu pattalum this women won't learn anything.

Sudha... star of the day⭐️⭐️. She made Lav speechless with her questions👏. Sudha eventhough being selfish and does not want to get involved in Thulz matters, yet pointed out GW and Lav evil ideas and plans point by point👏. Still Sudha wanted Lav to change and live a happy life with Nithesh... but Lav deaf ears will not listen to all these good advice😡.

These days I really don't care about Puvi. Whether he supports Thulz or not, he has no guts to open it out before TA/GW and everybody takes him for granted too😕.

Pei is going to call everyone in GW house... GW, Lav, TA... ROFL... nobody has their cell phone with them... lol... Pei is going to get hyper and fly to Chennai... 🤢🤢🤢 Grr... first someone needs to burn that engagement album... 😡
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks vjayam for the update.

thulsi told the truth to puvi.I hope it will help in future.

eventhough sudha  is selfish ,she is supporting  thulsi today.

but intha lavanya thirutha matta.dont waste ur time sudha.

album again.pls director sir burn that album at the end of this pei track.

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and wonderful comments!!  

Quiet an interesting episode, definitely the story has moved few notches as all the rotten, putrid, stinking, tainted work of low-life skunks more or less out in the open. The microcosm around TA knows the skullduggery of the human vipers, when will TA learn about all the evil shenanigans …..this is becoming tiring already, the yawn factor will set in if the try to drag this too far.

Few postives from today's episode #1): Thankfully Thulz told the real reason for the sudden volteface, one less taint on her. Why can't PA talk to TA separately then and there to inform about GW's "crap act".  While the world around her is crumbling, still Thulz desires goodness to the worst scum who wants to destroy her.  Being good-hearted is one thing, but making pact with a devil or the faustian bargain is beyond stupidity, when will Thulz change??

#2: The rotten brute that SQ has become, just beyond comprehension? What is SQ's axe to grind against Thulz? Anywhich way, SQ's fiendish thought is out in the open as S has learn't her true self….she will broadcast it to the whole world. PA/S trying to reason with SQ about the sense of the situation and warning her about the perils of listening to GW, but SQ will have none of it. As S mentioned, SQ listening to GW is like 'blind leading a blind' and instead of guiding SQ to 'utopia' and GW will hasten her to 'gutterland'.  Dialing to psycho is best thing SQ could have done….hope psycho overplays her card to her own peril.

PS: The crux of today's episode and the centrality & open question of the series thus far: Why do people [GW's all hue [full, GW's [SQ, D's mom], TA, Vel, MM & clan, PA/S…..] hate and/or do things to hurt Thulz?? Is she such a polarizing figure?? Even the most ardent fan-boy is mad @ her, what makes her a lightning rod that people love to hate her @ various points, considering that she is as pristine and pure as her name suggests??