neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Siddhi ko kabhi toh.. Kunal ko vapas bolna chahiye... ki "Kunal aapko toh bhagwan bhi mujhse nahin bacha paayega..." 🤣  Thanks Neeme for the quick WU... Dumbeena was so annoying and the way she shrieks... hey bhagwan...tv ka volumne minimum pe karna padta hai!
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Siddhi ko kabhi toh.. Kunal ko vapas bolna chahiye... ki "Kunal aapko toh bhagwan bhi mujhse nahin bacha paayega..." 🤣  Thanks Neeme for the quick WU... Dumbeena was so annoying and the way she shrieks... hey bhagwan...tv ka volumne minimum pe karna padta hai!

Nancy So Irritating episode Today yar 😡 Full of Raveena.. I was Watching bcz it was My Turn of WU... And thinking Why Today is My Turn😆😆
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Nancy So Irritating episode Today yar 😡 Full of Raveena.. I was Watching bcz it was My Turn of WU... And thinking Why Today is My Turn😆😆

Awww. don't worry one of these days you will get a rocking episode to update... woh kehte hain na... kaali andheri raat ke baad hi savera hota hai...Vaise last 3 minutes were not bad...
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Awww. don't worry one of these days you will get a rocking episode to update... woh kehte hain na... kaali andheri raat ke baad hi savera hota hai...Vaise last 3 minutes were not bad...

U counted the exact minutes 🤣... Hehe Yah abi Tu kali raat He Nazer atti ha.. Hope so jald he Roshni ho...😛
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no worry dear...just to see kunal / sameer with pink pagdi (turban) we can watch this...he was looking dashing with that turban..😍
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

no worry dear...just to see kunal / sameer with pink pagdi (turban) we can watch this...he was looking dashing with that turban..😍

Mujhe woh turban ke bina jyada dashing lagta hain...😳
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

He Removed Turban Very soon,...KYe ha Ka Behan Ki izzat ka Boj uttya nae gaya..😆
nancy1996 thumbnail

He Removed Turban Very soon,...KYe ha Ka Behan Ki izzat ka Boj uttya nae gaya..😆

🤣... Nahin yaar Kunal samjh gaya tha... ki main usse turban ke bina pasad karti hoon... toh mere dil ki baath.. uske dil tak pahunch gayi... bas...
nancy1996 thumbnail

U counted the exact minutes 🤣... Hehe Yah abi Tu kali raat He Nazer atti ha.. Hope so jald he Roshni ho...😛

What to do Neeme... my episode ratings directly related to Sinal scenes... 3 minutes ka scene matlab 3/10...😆...