Bade Acche Laggte Hai

3/1/2012 WU: Mama Ram ka ati prem!!! (DONE)

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone as Maria is unavailable due to personal reasons I'm going to be doing the update for today's episode, and I'm doing it for the first time so please bear with me till the end cause i got a really boring episode to update for my very first time😆

Will post a short update immediately & a detail one in a little while!!
 SHORT UPDATE
> Everybody plays damsharaaz; Priya acts out the movie Ram gave her
> Nuts' turn to act & all of us sudden she goes to her room
> in the bathroom Natasha is in pain & bleeding; calls doc
> maate Priya comes 2 check on Nuts who comes out n shoos Priya away😆
> Nuts talks 2 doc who warns her to tell her family; Nuts worried about being disowned by her family & decides to make it look like miscarriage
>Outside Ram gives an emotional speech about how his choti has become so big n bla bla!!
>Ram talks to Karthik n says the same old things of how his sis is life n all n how he has 2 take care of her
> Priya wonders has she fallen in love with Ram

DETAIL UPDATE
PART 1
Starts with where yesterday's epi ended Ram changing and comin. VikHa make him sit next to priya (Thank God NO APEKSHA flashes👏). Then Natasha & Ayesha come Neha asks Ayesha wats the plan for further she says they can play DUMSHARAAZ with a twist, the movie has to be explained in the form of a song or scene from the movie (LAME)
Mamaji & Sid are like kitni boring party ( Agree with them completely...Christmas party main dumsharaaz🤢) Anywayz they are divided into two teams Priya & Ram on opp teams. Ram n VikHa in same team. Priya has to go and act Ram gives her a movie. she's really upset with the movie but is forced to act it!
She explains the movie & Ayesha guesses it right as "Tezaab"
From Ram's team Nuts goes and wen she goes there her stomach aches and she goes to the washroom. Priya is worried seeing her go but the others don't let her leave.
Natasha is sitting on the washroom floor in pain then she sees that she's bleeding and calls  her doc. Utne  main Priya the great comes and asks her if she's alright. Nuts says she's fine but Priya doesn't listen so she comes out and looks at her syaing she's fine. Then Shipra comes ad takes Priya away Nuts says she has to make an imp call. She calls the doc n says the vitamin pill is a miracle and she's perfectly fine, doc gets pissed saying that overdose og that medicine is harmful for her and she has to tell her family ASAP or she will tell them. Nuts is worried but she says if she tells them then they will never forgive her and Karthik hates liars  he will disown me and all the pyaar and izzad she has got from them will go. She says she has to find a way in which the news also come sout and people don't hate her. The only way is she has to make it look like she had a miscarriage. She says she has to plan it properly.

PART 2
okay fair warning the most boring part of the episode
Nuts has come out Ram stands up and says " Ladies and gentlemen i want to say something so please forgive me if i get emotional" He goes to Nuts and says that he loves her and she is like a daughter to him more than a sister (lots more but didn't pay attention sorry😕) he then says he wants to talk to the child so he kneels down and says "I don't know wheter u can hear me or not but i just wanna say even though I don't know u I love u & ur mom very much and take care (or something like that was almost dozing by this point😆) of ur mom too.
Then he goes to Karthik and says "i have already told u this but i want to repeat never hurt my sister and always take care of both of them..." Karthik is like dont't worr he will always take care of Nuts and his child.
Priya is watching all this with teary eyes & remember Krishuji's words and says everything she said is coming true, is she actually falling in love with RAM??
--------------------END-----------------
PRECAP: Everyone is leaving n Ram , Priya, Priya's parents & VIKHA are there. Ram thanks VikHa for changing the venue of their party to Sharma house. Neha says no thank yous u made us all happy by becoming such a cute santa. Ram gives an embarassed smile to Priya.

PHEW finally done.plzz excuse any typos and mistakes😳
Edited by shaaranya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update dear..and agreed what a boring episode it was today but you've done a good job as first timer and also for such an episode..
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are yaar. shaaranya let me first congradulate you on the title.. i lov the title the best... episode kaisa bhi ho...the title you gave is the best... wow!!! lovely ... yeah jobhi ajaka episode compose kiya hoga and that too jis kisi creative director ki beje ka idea tha... use yea title dikana hoga...if you do not mind.. can i post your update link on the main BALH facebook page, the actual one run by the BT... maza ajayega...👏  hum logoan ka ithna accha beja fry bananeka shukriya tho aadha karna padege na...kyo???
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Many thanks for the update Sharaanya😊 lets see how drama unfolds ahead...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaaranya  great attempt for a first timer.. Didnt get to see the epi.. Thanks to your WU, am able to visualise it.. Looks like not a great epi, but then not a bad one either.. Thanks for your wonderful effort..
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the WU. 

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very good update Shaaranya!👏Thanks for the short update which would give the reader the show in a nut shell...and the detailed one giving all the juicy details.I enjoyed today's show better than yesterday's one...Ram and priya's expression and their emoting with the eyes..Priya unknowingly smiling at Ram scene was shot superbably...never felt she was acting..her care for her bhabhi was so evident from her face...she was more worried abt Nuts.Liked Dadi's handling of Niharika and klep Mammu...Mammu Gollu was so emotional...the tittle you have given is apt.
Good job Shaaranya!👍🏼
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sharanaya congo for ur first update...

episode was totally yawn worthy and drag continues

but ur update is fantastic