Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Half the problems in serials is due to Saas Bahu fights...
A cute joke on it :
newly married bride was about to enter her sasural. She rolled up her eyes and prayed to bappa...

Bappa ya toh saas changi ho,
ya toh photo tangi ho !! πŸ˜†

ps: thanks all for the support...i guess sharon di is a bit busy tonight but she will soon grace the occasion shortly...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

i can never understand how people manage to read the entire night .. πŸ˜•
Have never been to do that so far .. I need at least  4 1/2 to  5 hours of sleep .. otherwise I either end up with a splitting headache or a pukey sensation in the exam hall...

Oh we have solutions alongside only.. we take some medicines beforehand to avoid acidity.. (I don't do that.. my friends do)... kya karein yaar... the course is so much.. pass hona hai to you gotta stay awake..
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like this. Congrats to you Suan.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lumos thumbnail
Btw...nikita what is that you are studying that your frnds have to take pills to stay awake..? 😲 Studying for CAT or actuarial science or smthng like that ? 😲
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: herefornothing

Half the problems in serials is due to Saas Bahu fights...
A cute joke on it :
newly married bride was about to enter her sasural. She rolled up her eyes and prayed to bappa...

Bappa ya toh saas changi ho,
ya toh photo tangi ho !! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I think Ekta wants to give this moral through Pavitra Rishta :

Marriage is a 3-ring circus – engagement ring, wedding ring and Suffering.

πŸ˜†

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: herefornothing

Btw...nikita what is that you are studying that your frnds have to take pills to stay awake..? 😲 Studying for CAT or actuarial science or smthng like that ? 😲

hmm .. i think she was talking about taking pills to avoid falling ill ...
but yeah , there are pills to stay awake too ..
i dont take them , but i have heard people who do (not sure how effective it is)...
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
congratulation sharon di for ur successπŸ‘β­οΈ and thanks to varun,u r so sweet .ifeel so happy to see this thread pls all join in party.if we can bring sush anki here for partyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sush would  dance for sharon di😳I think Ekta wants to give this moral through Pavitra Rishta :

Marriage is a 3-ring circus – engagement ring, wedding ring and Suffering.-niki u truely entertainment🀣🀣🀣

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

hmm .. i think she was talking about taking pills to avoid falling ill ...
but yeah , there are pills to stay awake too ..
i dont take them , but i have heard people who do (not sure how effective it is)...

I was talking of pills to prevent acidity... when you stay awake all night long you tend to feel sick next morning....

And Varun, I am doing my MBBS.πŸ˜ƒ
Lumos thumbnail
Oh i get it now...but taking pills repeatedly is very bad for health...my friend he too is doing MBBS...i still dont believe him but he tells me that he used to drink at least 5-6 cups of coffee everynite...!!

Nikita im scared now that i hear ure doing medical...arre yaar kahi apne jokes suna sunakar patient ko ilaaj se pehle hi upaar mat pahucha dena ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That triangle one was too good !
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sharon di...you are now 500 posts away from getting rid of potty colour off you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

We can compete on how soon we can make our way to the beautiful green dress. I will let you win...pakka promise!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love ya...keep rocking!!!