United Thread ::: Celeb & Jub ::: - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by herefornothing

Oh i get it now...but taking pills repeatedly is very bad for health...my friend he too is doing MBBS...i still dont believe him but he tells me that he used to drink at least 5-6 cups of coffee everynite...!!

Nikita im scared now that i hear ure doing medical...arre yaar kahi apne jokes suna sunakar patient ko ilaaj se pehle hi upaar mat pahucha dena ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That triangle one was too good !

πŸ˜†

I know.. that is why I don't take pills too... I don't like pills anyway..🀒 I too depend on coffee though..😳

Arey my sense of humour is seriously not so good ki patients hans hans ke pagal ho jayein... usually I am the one with tears in my eyes cos of jokes by my friends!πŸ˜†

But seriously, if one wants to have fun one should go to bollywood forum... today an article came up that Aishwarya's baby's name is with Aa... members were making all sorts of funny predictions...πŸ˜†

Hmm.. where are the rest of the people..?

😊 dont know.. kahan so gaye sab ! πŸ˜†
Congratulations Sharon diπŸ‘...Its party timeπŸ₯³
^^^^ Sushant is looking so cute in your DP yaar..
Congratulations SharonπŸ₯³

Yes, it is party time!

Thanks herefornothing for this threadπŸ‘πŸΌ
congrates sharon di...party time.
Awww Varun πŸ€—,
You are very special indeed. I'm glad you opened this thread and I hope the Mods find it okay to stay open.😊
I'm happy about this thread, not because it was initially on my behalf, but because of the other reason you stated...that we need some real fun times on the forum.

I LOVE this idea Varun, thank you so very much πŸ€—, and soon I will "host" my celebration in this thread.😊

Thanks, and I hope as many members as possible do participate so that something positive will be successful!
Love to you all!
Originally posted by lunza

hey congrats sharon di !!!
ok , something funny happened yesterday ...
I was watching animal planet yesterday with our tenant's four year old kid ..
and they were showing a couple of komodo dragons mating ..
suddenly the kid asked me "didi , woh dono kya kar rahe hai?"

I suddenly didnt know what to say , so I was like , "ummm .. umm... "

And then the kid says .. "didi , kya woh dono pyar kar rahe hai? "

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ€£ ...
Oh , god , I just went into the kitchen , told my mum , and both of us were laughing for a good five minutes πŸ˜†  ...  

Oh Lunza,
That is a good one for sure.ROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You had me laughing like crazy. This is a dry run for you for when you have children. Good luck, my dear.πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Thanks for the kind words, Lunza, and thanks to you too Tanya. Can you imagine how estatic I will be when I become a dazzler!
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I request mods to not close this thread, please please please!!! Let this one remain!

After all party lovers ko toh bas party karne ka bahana chahiye!πŸ˜‰ In any case I'm going to stay awake all night, so I need something to keep me awake!πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣

I tell you, kids are too smart these days. They know everything... now that I look at them I feel we were such little fools in childhood..😳

Nikita,
I too hope the Mods allow this thread to remain open, after all, PR is known for its' parties, so we, as fans of the show should also be able to party to our hearts content, right! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
SD and Varun, I love you! πŸ€— Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago