Congratulations and Celebrations!!πŸ€—

Wayy To go aunt!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u so much for the tasty foods.. *burppp* πŸ˜‰
And yes enjoying the PARTY!!

Varun : Very nice thread πŸ‘πŸΌ

Citrusy,
What a treat to see you posting on the forum after such a long time.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Loved, loved, loved your post especially the "burppp" part.πŸ˜†
Yes, Varun was so sweet to open this thread. I hope it continues for a long time, with members adding their own bit of fun to it.
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ

CONGRATULATIONS SHARON DIπŸ‘πŸ₯³HAVE FUN AT YOUR PARTYπŸ₯³
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hillydee

πŸ‘πŸΌ

hilly ji.. arey don't say  have fun at your party..u come and join everyone of us..Tasty foods and dance party..Yumm!!

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks my dear!😊  So nice to see you here! This party is for everyone, so you have to join in too.
Enjoy the food, drinks and the dancing.πŸ˜†
If you know any good Jamaican jokes, do post some here. I would love to see if I know or remember them.πŸ˜†
Hillylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Thanks my dear!😊  So nice to see you here! This party is for everyone, so you have to join in too.
Enjoy the food, drinks and the dancing.πŸ˜†
If you know any good Jamaican jokes, do post some here. I would love to see if I know or remember them.πŸ˜†

You are so welcome.

I would love some curry lentils, white rice.  A little roti tooπŸ˜† I should put on some reggae for you guys to dance to.πŸ˜†
It would have been nice if you came home in December and saw this play called "Breadfruit Kingdom." I laughed the entire time, when I got home I had to drink so much water.πŸ˜† I am not sure if they have a DVD out. I should find out. Do you still understand Patois though?🀣 I live here and sometimes I can't understand much less.πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail

You are so welcome.

I would love some curry lentils, white rice.  A little roti tooπŸ˜† I should put on some reggae for you guys to dance to.πŸ˜†
It would have been nice if you came home in December and saw this play called "Breadfruit Kingdom." I laughed the entire time, when I got home I had to drink so much water.πŸ˜† I am not sure if they have a DVD out. I should find out. Do you still understand Patois though?🀣 I live here and sometimes I can't understand much less.πŸ˜†

Love this reply Hillary.
You're giving me trouble nowπŸ˜†. You want me to find a picture of lentils and roti?πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
If I do, I will surely post it for you to enjoy.

Was the play "Breadfruit Kingdom" this year's pantomime? I went to one once, years ago and I loved it. It was great.

I do understand patois still. Can't read it fluently, or write it, but yes, I still understand it. Some years ago a Jamaican group of actors came to Trinidad and put on a play, followed by their Trinidad counterparts. When the Jamaican actors were performing I was laughing like crazy, while my Trini friends were totally lost. I found that so funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If you get a dvd of the play, let me know and I will let you know how to get it to me.
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
Sharon Di,

I will definitely find out about the DVD for you, it is the nicest play I have ever been to, and I have been to some good ones.. It is a Roots play, was not Pantomine. It was politically motivated too, they were making fun of both partiesπŸ˜†. I guess it was done purposefully because of the elections we had on December 29.  PNP won. You have to be Jamaican to understand us and our actingπŸ˜†I can just imagine how it sweet youπŸ˜†

If you don't have curry lentils, I will have some curry shrimp.πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail

Sharon Di,

I will definitely find out about the DVD for you, it is the nicest play I have ever been to, and I have been to some good ones.. It is a Roots play, was not Pantomine. It was politically motivated too, they were making fun of both partiesπŸ˜†. I guess it was done purposefully because of the elections we had on December 29.  PNP won. You have to be Jamaican to understand us and our actingπŸ˜†I can just imagine how it sweet youπŸ˜†

If you don't have curry lentils, I will have some curry shrimp.πŸ˜†

Ahh Hillary,
You made me laugh.πŸ˜†  First for a long time eh? Hope we continue. I'll see what I can do about your cravings.πŸ˜†
LoveSushAnki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sharon di..hw r u?

Congo😊..btw nyc party n d food is so yummy.. 😊
suan thumbnail
Hi Hillary,
I'm so proud of myself!πŸ‘  I've understood the process of locating and posting these pictures, so I'm able to give you your curried lentils and roti!😊  Hope you enjoy. Let me know how it tasted.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†