Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 4th jan 2012

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
olol she is sooo stupid !! she is winning him by praising his family and making him hopeful about them lol

so indirectly she is actually making him yearn for his family even more!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watever it is ,she is fake ,her emotions are fake and now i have no interest left to watch this show,its over watever message they gave ,asurksha ki bhavana ,nothing can justify fakeness.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the BG tuning is changed during gauri's dialogs!
A different -ve music!!

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏👍🏞Thanks Khusi for the excellent update...Can a leopard change it's spots?G auri is bent on winning the bet against her MIL.Today she apologised and thought she won the game.How long can she put a cap on her anger? Pretty soon it's going to blow in her face..This mystery woman's identity will be unveiled tmrw..
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gauri needs a psychiatrist immediately...

so she claims that she loves jaggya?..and she married jaggya bcoz she loved him?ðŸĪŠ
it is now joke of the decade!..😆😆

so CVs r gonna show that jaggya couldn't find gauri's true face so he married her and he cheated anandi? and told anandi a ganwar?..😕😕 so what he didn't find the true face of gauri?..does it give him the right to insult anandi or cheat anandi for 5 yrs?ðŸ˜Ą..i still hate him!!! and i want him to cry and to become a psycho like gauri!!!..i hope even after realizing gauri's true face he will not be able to come back to his family!ðŸ˜Ą..he will stuck there with his psycho wife forever!..even if he comes back i hope bhairon will kick him out!!!..ðŸ˜Ą

and OMG the precap!..ðŸ˜ē..anandi will go to the dayen's\ scary woman's house?..alone???ðŸ˜ē..bo bhi raat ko???ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē 
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"sacha fake love...& sacha Fake marriage..."

Fake hot scenes ... A real crap to bear with...

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi thanks for the update! 

G's love is sooo TRUE that she needs to prove it to herself only! Pyaar koi bhi shart ka mohtaz nahi hota! G has and will never understand what LOVE means! She can't care for anyone. I can't bear seeing her faking the care for Varun! ðŸ˜Ą

Agree J helped Varun but this Shyam is so different then the original character of Shyam and that I can't bear with it. 

So here starts all the fakeness and manipulations...! ðŸĪĒ

J needs to stop dreaming that everything will be fine one day! I never want to see that. I want him to rott without anyone...no G no family no A! And I want Sumitra to win without J being accepted! ðŸ˜
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

there it is , no more hopes now adios to bv from me

u ppl can still watch , i hope for urs sake anandi does not accept him
but i have a feeling anandi jagya will unite eventually
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update kushi!

G n S challenging 

good thing abt varun.