Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 4th Jan the reason for mahasabha

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati in the garden & Shivji at Kailash, are looking at the Lotus flower . Nandi is looking at Shivji  happily.

Narad comes there, saying  Narayan Narayan, Nandi greets him. Narad greeting Shivji says he has got this boon of reaching at the right place at right time. He tells Shivji till yesterday you wanted to get rid of these flowers, but today you are seeing this with interest.

Shivji gives that Lotus to Nandi saying it just came on it's own, Narad says, on it's own? may be some day Devi may just come here on her's own, who has written your name on it. Pret & Gana comes there saying, it has not come on it's own but it was brought here by Nandi.  Narad tells Nandi from the time, you've got these flowers from Daksha's bhavan, there has been lots of movements. You went there, after that,  Daksha  displayed his power in front of his people & Sati. Now he has called for a mahasabha, where he has invited Devraj Indra, Chandra & the Saptarishis, surely something important is going to happen. Nandi, you are responsible for all these. Daksh was not ready to hear Shivji's name, but you went there to get the Lotus flowers, met Sati, after that Daksh had to get angry. As it is the relations were not good but now you've spoied them more. Gana & Pret are happy hearing about Nandi.

Shivji tells Narad, Nandi cares for him, he loves me a lot, he thought the flowers where my name is written should not be thrown, that's why he got them here. Narad says indeed Nandi is your biggest devotee, but what about this mahasabha?

Prasuti asks Daksh, something has happened otherwise, why this power display in front of people & Sati? Maharshi Bhrigu & Maharshi Kashyap too enters & asks the same thing, they ask Daksh, is Nandi's coming here &  mahamandal's meeting are connected? Daksh says not at all, from a long time, he wanted to meet everybody, wanted to know, if everything is allright in the world or not, if not then what should we do that's why this meeting is called. Prasuti asks about Vasantotsav's celebrations. Daksh says after discussing with, Indra, Chandra & Saptarishi only he will be able to make a decision.

Sati comes there, asks Daksh if she can make arrangement for the mahasabha. Daksh agrees, saying do it along with your sisters. The invitation you send for Chandra, in that mention to invite Rohini & Revati, otherwise both my daughters will be unhappy with me. Sati & her sisters are happy with this thought of all the sisters being together.

Maharshi Atri, gets Daksha's invitation for the mahasabha. Maharshi Dadhichi comes there, he asks him why does he look worried? Maharshi Atri tells him, it is the invitation for Daksh's mahasabha. Maharshi Dadhichi says it may be another conspiracy to degrade Shivji. Maharshi Atri,says we worship Shivji & Daksh wants to stop his worship, after whatever happened in Daksha's sabha, about removing the Shivling, he can not even think of going there, if his son Chandra was not married to Daksha's 2 daughters Rohini & Revati, then he wouldn't have bothered about Daksh. But this time he will send Chandra. Anasuya says don't send Chandra. Maharshi Dadhichi tells him  Chandra should learn to handle responsibalities. Dadhichi tells Anasuya, whatever will happen will happen for good, may be Chandra will be instrumental in bringing a major change

Sati is buzy arranging sitting arrangement for the mahasabha. Prasuti is watching this tells Daksh their Daughter is full of life now. Prasuti says all my daughters have some or the other special quality, but Sati has all of them. Sati comes there, says that's because I am your daughter. Daksh says there is one more reason for this, when you were in your mother's womb, at that time sitting in front of her I had written 16 sanskars of human life.

Chandra with Rohini are on a flying chariot in the sky. Rohini asks Chandra why does he look worried? He tells her about  Daksha's invitation of mahasbha, there must be some reason, your father never does anything without a reason. Rohini says but Mahasabha's meeting is only to discuss about mahamandala, this shows father gives you so much importance, you need not worry. We will take Revati with us. Chandra says there is no other choice, after meeting his parents, he will pick up Revati .

Anasuya tells Dadhichi not to put Chandra in trouble to unite Shivji & Shakti. Maharshi Atri tells her not to worry about Chandra, it's a matter of great pride that your son is chosen for such an important mission. Maharshi Dadhichi says whatever has to happen will happen. Destiny is written at the time of birth only.

Chandra with Rohini, comes to meet Maharshi Atri & Anasuya.  Anasuya asks Chandra, does he ever remember her? Chandra says every night while passing from here, he sees her. As he is awake through out the night, he sleeps during the day. Chandra asks his mother, why does she look worried? Are you hiding something from me?

Maharshi Atri says, there is nothing,  your mother always worries about you even when there is nothing to worry. Now he should leave because he is getting late. Mahadevji will protect you. Anasuya  gets curd, feeds a spoon to Chandra & Rohini. They take their leave. Riding on his flying chariot they are on the way to Daksh's  bhavan.

Anasuya tells Maharshi Atri you should have given him a sign of the coming troubles atleast he will be prepared for them. Mahasrshi  Atri says he is my son too, even I am worried about him . Anasuya says it doesn't seem so. Maharshi Atri looking at the Shivling, says that's because I've left all my worries at Mahadevji's feet, he has always guided & protected me, he will guide & protect our son too.

Precap: Shiv, Daksha says a son could bear his father's helplessness but not any more, if you are brave & courageous then come. Shivji with anger is seeing this.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**esha** thumbnail
thanx alot
i hope shivji attends the mahasabha
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Minaxi...So this is the time when Chandra will get the curse from Daksha and he will seek the refuge from the Dev who was the only one that would have gone against Daksha at that point of time😆

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Thanks Minaxi...So this is the time when Chandra will get the curse from Daksha and he will seek the refuge from the Dev who was the only one that would have gone against Daksha at that point of time😆

You are welcome Srushti, I've read Chandra was married to 27 daughters of Daksha, who were 27 Nakshatras. May be Chandra will oppose, Daksha's decision to stop worshipping Shivji here, rest we will know tomm.😃
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: **esha**

thanx alot

i hope shivji attends the mahasabha

You are welcome😊
Shivji is not invited, but looks like Daksh is going to do something that will make him angry.
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

You are welcome Srushti, I've read Chandra was married to 27 daughters of Daksha, who were 27 Nakshatras. May be Chandra will oppose, Daksha's decision to stop worshipping Shivji here, rest we will know tomm.😃

Minaxi...I dont know about 27 daughters...But the story I knew was that he gave more attention to Rohini than to Revati...and hence Daksha had cursed him to perish (Khsya Roga) and he had sought refuge with Shivji..and Shivji modified that curse to 15 days of reduction and then again 15 days of growth...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Minaxi...I dont know about 27 daughters...But the story I knew was that he gave more attention to Rohini than to Revati...and hence Daksha had cursed him to perish (Khsya Roga) and he had sought refuge with Shivji..and Shivji modified that curse to 15 days of reduction and then again 15 days of growth...

But wasn't that curse put on Chandra by Ganesha? Chandra laughed at him once and Ganesha got angry and cursed him to wax and wane for 15 days...Shukl paksh and krishna paksh of the moon cycle. 
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

But wasn't that curse put on Chandra by Ganesha? Chandra laughed at him once and Ganesha got angry and cursed him to wax and wane for 15 days...Shukl paksh and krishna paksh of the moon cycle. 

I really don't know about the Ganesha theory...But Ganesha (not the Adi Deva Ganesha) is yet to be born na??? I mean he is born to Shiva and Parvati...the second janma of Sati...and I think by then Chandra was already in Shivji's 'Jata'...
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Minaxi,thank you for the detailed update.The episode was really good.All the actors have been cast perfectly.I liked the actor playing Chandra.I too am familiar with the story of Daksha's curse on Chandra story but not so sure about Lord Ganesha's curse.but even that story sounds interesting😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Minaxi,thank you for the detailed update.The episode was really good.All the actors have been cast perfectly.I liked the actor playing Chandra.I too am familiar with the story of Daksha's curse on Chandra story but not so sure about Lord Ganesha's curse.but even that story sounds interesting😊

Minizz, you are wecome.😊 Daksh got his 27 daughters married to Chandra, who are 27 Nakshatras. But he loved Rohini the most & ignored his other wives. Chandra gets exalted in Rohini nakshatra in Astrology & Revati is 27th Nakshatra. His other wives complained to Daksh, he warned him not to do so, but Chandra ignored him, then Daksh cursed him. Then he went to Shivji, who nullified the curse.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago