*Chellameh January 2012 Updates Archives *

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday 04.01.2012

Part I:

The scene opens with Amutha at temple doing venduthal for CM and Vadai reunion by burning karpooram in her hand. CM watches this and Amutha's friend/Colleague Jeyanthi explains Amutha's venduthal to a neighbour and CM hears this  with tears in her eyes. Amutha finished her venduthal,turns back and sees CM standing there with Bharathi. She cries her heart out and tells 'Anni'. But CM doesn't bother,leaves the place ans asks auto driver to start. Amutha follows her and asks for forgiveness. But CM goes off  without telling anything. Amutha cries.
Then scene shifts to Vasu's home where his mother Visagam asked him to break the coconut to prepare chutney for him. But he doesn't bother and goes on doing his work. He gets a call from someone and notes some address. Visagam polambifies something and Vasu who can't hear her polambals takes the coconut,breaks and give to his mom. She goes to the kitchen for preparing chutney but she fall down on the floor and screams on pain. Vasu calls for doctor.

Part II:

Amutha's office. She and Jeyanthi goes to manager's room and wish him for his birthday and her friend insists Amutha to present the gift they have bought. The manager tells that he didn't tell anybody abt his birthday but Jeyanthi replies they know that and asks for treat in hotel. Manager assures he will give treat tomorrow and invites Amutha. Amutha hesitates and tells she dont like parties. But Jeyanthi convinces her that manager is going to give treat not only to both of them but also everyone working there. Amutha half heartedly agrees and Jeyanthi and manager exchanges victory smile. Amutha comes out and scolds Jeyanthi for the treat but Jeyanthi successfully convinces her for the treat.
In Vasu home Visagam with bandage on legs and polambifies abt Amutha's irresponsible behaviour. In Maniarasu's home, he calls Kavitha for some documents and the house maid updates him that Kavitha in Vasu home. In Vasu home his mom and Kavitha insists him to remarry as Visagam getting older and she cant do any household works. Vasu tells he will arrange for a maid. But Kavitha advices him to leave Amutha and marry someother girl. Maniarasu comes and shouts on Kavitha. He takes Vasu away and asks abt Amutha. Vasu explains the scenario of Amutha not willing to come to his house. Mani insists Vasu to talk with Amutha again abt his mom's condition and assures Vasu that Amutha is good gal and she will come here by sure.

Part III:

Again Amutha's office. Jeyanthi comes to meet manager alone. Manager scolds her for why she tells Amutha that he is going to give treat to all. Jeyanthi consoles and explains that Amutha will come only when others also come. She throws the gift box into the dustbin and tells its just empty box only to  eyewash Amutha. She assures him that she will bring Amutha. Manager is very happy to hear this and tells that he is going to give Jeyanthi some big reward  for getting Amutha to him.

Screen freezes with manager and Amutha who is busy in working...
Edited by selvalakshmi - 12 years ago
Friday, January 6, 2012 update

Birthday party of boss. Amudha is sad thinking abt sending Vasu out from her office and boss is worried and enquires Jayanthi if amudha is going to be like this. Jayanthi comes near and asks her to cheer up and enjoy the party.  They have arranged this just for people who have problems so they can forget all for some time. Boss also claims he and his wife live separately in their house;

Amudha cheers up. All this is watched by Maniarasu in the restaurant. Boss mixes some thing in her drink and gives her. She drinks it and throws up; Maniarasu corners her and asks her what is she doing. Amudha says it is none of his business; he says her mil is sick and she goes, husbandE vEndaam, then why mil? He just walks off and calls Vasu and tells him that he knows how to get Amudha home.  Amudha goes near a pillar and cries while the Boss hands her another powder laced drink. Gullible girl drinks it.

Maniarasu comes to chellams house and informs her abt Amudha and tells her she should save her as Amudha was raised by her. Chellams says she has thirundhufied now and doesn't interfere in anyone's business and she is not the old chellamma. Especially after the way her husband and his siblings acted, she doesn't want to do anything with them. Maniarasu is surprised and says he feels guilty to a certain extent as amudha's current behaviour is partly his fault as well and he wants to see her live happily with Vasu. He tells her that it is not what chellams really feels and she is masking her original feelings and for his sake, she has to help Amudha unite with Vasu. If not, consider Maniarasu dead. Chellams stumped..

Party venue ' Boss claims in all these years, only today he enjoyed his bday in a simple manner but Jayanthi says but not happy manner. He claims that he likes her very much and enjoys spending time with Amudha. Jayanthi teases him and asks where the next venue for party is and he says his guest house. He asks her if they would like to see and Amudha hesitates but Jayanthi insists and Boss smiles. Amudha is worried.

He asks her if she wants to eat something else and she refuses when Chellams walks in. Spotting her, Amudha gets up and is perturbed. Chellams comes near her and asks what is she doing here. She says she is here celebrating her manager's bday. Chellams says if it is done, let us go. Jayanthi gets up and asks who is chellams to question Amudha and chellams counter questions her who is she. Jayanthi says friend and chellams says, chee, if u were a true friend, one u shd direct her back to her husband's house or at least inform her family that she has problems. You did neither and so u have no right to talk. She threatens her that she better shut up or she will get her tongue stitched. This shuts Jayanthi up.  Manager asks her to be calm and she asks who he is. Amudha says it is the manager and it is their personal matter and asks her not to interfere. Chellams says what personal? Our kudumbam is also involved in all ur actions. Chellams says if u have problems with mil, tell vasu. Or tell ur siblings. Why did u run away?

Now it is Amudha's turn. Amudha says all is finished with Vasu and Chellams says, what do u mean? i came to u the other day and u pushed me out. I can live alone, why don't u do it? Chellams says it is difficult. Ur husband is good; u cant understand him and how can u understand who is good in the outside world? If a girl doesn't have protection, others will pounce on u..zoom'manager and jayanthi.

She says, girls thinking that times have changed and they can survive alone is all a myth; It is difficult and only some can do it; go ask them and they will tell u how difficult it is to survive among the sharks; she asks Amudha to come home with her; Amudha says she will not (boss/jayanthi smile) and paLaar'

Amudha silently ' eppadi aranjE?

Chellams ' paLaar again..

Jayanthi feels the effect and takes a step back..

All stunned..

..thodarum'

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
*Chellameh January 2012 Updates Archives *

Tuesday

CM and Vasu convo...CM tells vasu...Promise me...Whatever the situation is...u will notleave amudha...Vasu promise panraru and CM says thanks...vasu says ungalukku promise pannala...enakku naanae promise senjukitten...CM confused..I always want to be with amudha ...But amudha dont want to stay with me...Solittu he elaves and CM calls some vaidehi hospital..

vasu's house...Amudha preparing juice for her maamiyar...Brings the juice and gives it to her...Visagam kadu kadu and says i dont want any juice...Amudha says velaikari kuduthadha neenchu pls drink...She leaves and vsiagam takes the glass and drinks...

There comes lady saguni kavitha...Kavi asks for extra cylinder...Visagam replies...just today i changed ma...illaiyae cylinder...kavis says ok i'll aks next veettu maami...Then she turns to elave and stops...Sheasks marumaga vandhutta pola??...Visagam says varala...kondu vandhu vittuttu poitta that chellamma...Amudha hears this from the kitchen...

kavi story ketka chair eduthu pottu sitting...Angry amudha comes out and shouts...our fmaily matter should be within us...dont share it with others...Visa says kavi is not a veli manushi ...she is like my daughter...kavi blah blah's some more and leaves...

She comes out and shocked to see vasu standing there...He first says thanks to herfor taking care of his mom...Then he  tells her to stay out from his family matters...kavi leaves...

RS garments...CM busy working...Then she gets up and goes to meet bharathi baby...Kalaivani comes there and CM says i dont want to meet anyone..Kalavani says only 2 mins pesittu poidaren...She comes near the child and CM stops herfrom doing so...

Kalaivani says annan (vadai ) is very depressed and he wants to meet bharathi...CM morachufying...Kalavani says annan parka paavama irukku...pls 1 hr baby aa kudunga...CM says ippadithana naan en husband aa kaanum nnu thedidnen...appo u were silent...Kalavani sad...

CM then says ok...after 1 hr i'll come and pick up the baby...Kalaivani says 1 hr illai 2 hrs...and also pls u dont come there...naanae vandhu kudukaren...CM says ok...and kalaivani leaves...

Vasu comes home and visagam's comment...poraan paru...eli masaala vadai thedura maadhiri😆😆Vasu tells amudha...tomorrow we both will go and meet the doctor...2 perum check-up panniakalam...baby vishayama?asks amudha...and vasu says yes...

Amudha starts shouting...if u want baby..vera kalyanam pannikonga...Vasu shcoked...Vasu says naan sollala...CM dhaan sonnanga...AMudha shouts...I'll not come to hospital...

Amdudha's friend (from her office) calls her and asks her when she will be back ...Amudha says mamiyar sairyanavudan i'll leave this house...I'll come to office tomorrow...Call ends...

CM calls AV ...tells abt kalaivani visit...CM says shehas an very important meeting toay...2 hrs la varalanna u go and get the baby..AV tells her to not worry abt the baby...he will take care of it...

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
Wednesday 11/01/2012

Part: I

The episode opens with CM talking to her dad AV to pickup Bharathi from Vadai after 2 hrs as she has some imp meeting. AV accepts and tells not to worry. In Kalai's home Vadai eagerly waiting for Bharathi. Chittappa watches this  and screwedup him that CM wont give baby that easily to Kalai and asks him to sit. Kalai comes and gives the baby to Vadai. She tells them that she is doing all this things for CM and Vadai reunion. She starts to leave for seeing her kids in hostel and  informs Vadai that Kattadurai will take child to CM after 2 hrs and leaves. Vadai konching Bharathi and Chittapa watches this with terror BGM in background. He screwed up Vadai to snatch the baby from CM permanently as he is the father and CM's duty got over by giving birth to Baby itself. Hereafter its all  Vadai's duty to broughtup her till her marraige. vadai goes to thinking mode.

Part II:
In Amutha's office Jeyanthi comes and sees Amutha's bag in her desk and goes to see her. She asks Amutha whether she reunited with her family. Amutha denies that and tells she is there to take care of her MIL and she leaves after she gets well. Manager joins and tells he is verymuch upset  with the party and chides CM. Amutha asks sorry and tells CM is like her mom and she cant oppose her. Jeyanthi interferes and chides she have arranged lawyer for Amutha to divorce Vasu but she  is now in her MIL's house. Amutha tells she is strong in getting divorce from Vasu and she will leave that house by sure oneday inspite of CM's advice and leaves. Manager tells he want Amutha by today itself and asks Jeyanthi to make Amutha works overtime today and tells something in mute with terror BGM.

Scene shifts to Muthazhagi's home. MA and her mom return back frm temple after one week and searches for Valliammai. MA's dad tells them the flashback- Fight b/w Beach and Solai becoz of Thavasi,  Solai and Valli leaving the house and he told Beach that its his house. MA and her mom scolds him for insulting Beach like that. He informs them that he had asked sorry to him. MA's mom asks MA to get ready to go and see Beach.

Part III:
Amutha's Office. She gets ready to leave but Jeyanthi comes and give some work for Amutha and gives her COffee with sleeping pills. She informs this to the manager. He asks Jeyanthi to leave but she denies and tells Amutha will search for her after she wakeup and she will be caught if she didn't  available at that time. Amutha drinks the coffee.

Thdarum...
Edited by selvalakshmi - 12 years ago
Thursday 12 / 1 / 12

Roja intha kashta kaalathai follow panrathu illai - so had to read a few updates to get the hang of the story !! UH huh , story aa?? athu enge irukku???

Well, the attempt to "Valaichi pOdu Amutha " is foiled - by none other than Omni - the omnipotent savior  of all womenfolk of this serial  - Amutha gets a call from Omni " Vaasu kku accident, so and so hospital, come soon " Amutha alari pidichu , boss kku peppe kaattittu runs to see Vaasu. Boss is disappointed " hmmm, kaariyam kaput, this time also " Hospital - Amutha shouts at the irresponsible receptionist who has no clue " Vaasu vaa?? accident aa??? " Amutha frets...Omni arrives - along with her appendage Vaasu - Amutha frets some more for getting cheated and Omni takes her to the doctor. Well, Omni has decided to get Amutha checked - ellam paappa vishayam thaan . The doctor dismisses Omni and Vaasu - test time for Amutha.

Beach - some site - Pearl arrives with mommy - well, Pearl's dad ridiculed Beach and so he is not going home. (by the way, snake enna Aachu?? ) Beach tells Pearl that he is buying a house for themselves " I will come and claim you then " The ladies beg some more and there comes Daddy snake. Tells Beach that he can not hold a grudge like this " Pearl is also like my daughter, don't punish her for her dad's mistake"  Hmm, enna motive irukkum ithukku???

Well, Amutha's tests are over - Doctor says that she has the same problem as Omni - "you will definitely get a child, I will prescribe some medicines and kaboom, you will be a mother "  Amutha cries and says that she consulted a doctor before and was told that she could never be a mother " I love Vaasu a lot and want to be happy with him. Because of that doctor I acted as if I hate him and fought with his mother et al ..vu vu vu..." Omni has that most benevolent look and Roja nondhufies her vithi

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago