*Chellameh January 2012 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Archives

konja nEraththukku appram thaan paadaNumaam - IF told me so!!

Monday...

thappippEnaa today thappippEnaa
serial illaamal thappippEnaa...

Friday's updt

Friday's chellam was Amudha.

She falls at Chellamma's feet and says all her ill-behaviour towards Vasu and MIL was coz she thought she couldn't give a child to Vasu but now she has confidence that she can and so wants to live with him.

They go home after Chellam's one line of advice and benevolent smile and she falls at her MIL's feet too, who has tears in her eyes. She says you could have told this all in the open and why medical route? Naan vaNangum dheivam would have given u a child (rishi garbam?) and comes and thanks Chellams for all the good she does to amudha's family even though MIL has always troubled her.

Vadamalai is konjing his daughter outside in the thiNNai and chithappu is watching it. Vadai offers lots of bommais and is sweet talking to Bharathy. Aavudai comes there and asks for the baby back. Chithapps tries to interfere but Aavudai silences him and says he has no right to talk. Vadai gets angry and refuses to give the child. Aavudai begs and begs and says he wants vadai and chellams together but Vadai takes Bharathy inside and closed the door on Aavudai's face.

…thodarum...

Tuesday

Bell comes to vadai's house...to get the baby...Karuppu tells vadai to give the baby...Vadai and sethaps saysthey will not give...Bell angrily says give the beby...Vadai nondi nondi vandhu shouts...Dei...i'll not give the baby...Bell mariyadhaiya asks the baby...Vadai says mudiyadhu...Sethaps supports vadai...saysthis is the right place for the baby...u leave...

Bella says i'll take the baby...Vadai says i'll kill u...They starts fighting...Baby crying...Karuppu tries to0 stop the fight...FInally karuppu joins vadai and sethaps in chasing bell out...Bell sabadam pottuttu going...i know how to get the baby...

Inside...karuppu shouts at sethaps...Vadai says dont thittufy sethappu...KAruppu tells vadai that whwtever he is doing is wrong...Karuppu tries to explain vadai...But vadai proves again that he dont have sondha brain...He syas i'll not give...Baby crying...Vadai feeling...

Office...RS garments...CM busy in a  meeting...Phone ringing...CM cuts the call...Phone ringing again...Oruvazhiya she attends the call...Bell on the otherside...he tells her abt tha baby...CM shcoked...

CM tensed...But she says she wants to continue the meeting...But officers leaves the place saying first deal with ur problem mam...CM comes to meet Bell..

Bell and CM at police station...Sethaps comes there and bell and sethaps starts fighting...Inside vadai sitting with the baby...CM comes there...Inspector advices vadai to deal this family matter in home itself...CM morachufying kalavani...Kalavani thalai kuninjing...

Vadai syas iam baby's dad...i have full rights to keep my baby with me...Bharathi baby mummy kitta odi vandhuttanga...CM shedding happy tears...Then she gives 2 dose to kalavani...Bell shouts at vadai...says he always wants to give problems to CM...

Ellarum talks in support of CM...But vadai loosu maadhiriyae talking... Karuppu says ippo we will take thebaby now...appuram we will give it back...But CM says mudiyadhu...inimel no one should come to my home ...She leaves and vadai says stop chellamma...

Enna nee vandha...en baby yathookittu pora??...inspector sir...what is this?...CM says asingamaillai ungalukku??...Vadai and CM fight intensifies...Inspector tells them to stop and tells vadai to levae silently...

Inspector giving free advice to vadai...CM tells bell to get back the complaint.;..Vadai starts crying...enakku yaarumae illai..nimmadhiyae illai..blah blah...all my drogis are happy...why this nilamai for me??...Bell semma act vidraru...CM nakkala looking...

Vadai polambikitte suddenly takes the pistol from the inspector and points chellamma...Ellathukku karanam needhaan...nee uyiroda irukka koodathu...CM and co super shcoked...

Thodarum..

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday 18.01.2012

The scene starts with Vadai threatening CM that he will shoot CM if she dont give Bharathi. Then he says he lose his self respect becoz of CM and he also loses Bharathi also now. Then he places the gun in his forehead and ready to shoot himself and says he has no one in the world. He fails in his mission becoz of no bullet in the gun. The inspector gives him a tight slap and scolds him. CM seeing all these things with tears stops the inspector and gives Bharathi to Vadai. She asks maniarasu to return back the complaint and leaves station emotionally.
In CM's home CM's dad AV asking CM about baby but she keeps silent and goes to her room.Then he asks Maniarasu. Mani tells the happenings. AV asks CM why she did like this. CM says she was threatened by Vadai and she has no other option other than sacrificing Bharathi for Vadai.She tells she is having true affection on her baby and so she will get her soon.She asks them to leave her alone.

Scene shifts to MA's home. MA's mom gives some bank docs to MA's dad. He says he is going to tranfer amounts in MA's name and leaves.Beach comes and standing in steps without coming inside. MA's dad asks apologies again but Beach tells he will keep distance from hereafter. MA compels him to come inside and he half heartedly entered to the home. He plays with kannamma.Sneha calls him for taking lunch and Beach informs he is in MA's home. Sneha asks him whether he will be there oly hereafter.He replies he will be with MA till he finds house for her and cuts the cal.Sneha goes to Thavasi and confronts Beach.Thavasi says its his plan and tells he oly asked Beach to go to MA's home. Sneha scolds him whether he has gone nuts.Thavasi tells he is having some plan and asks her to get ready as they both going to MA's home now and leaves.

Kalai's home. Vadai in dejected mood. Chittappa asks him to be casual as they got Bharathi now. Vadai tells he blackmailed CM like a spineless fellow and got Bharathi and tells he is very ashamed of his acts. Chittapa says he did right thing oly like chanakyan.Kattadurai scolds chittapa in his mind. Then Kalai scolds Vadai that he cant take care of baby as he dont know the reason why babies are crying.She continues only mother will know abt the child attitude and gives a big lecture abt motherhood.She says all fathers like their child if they smile but if they cry they will give the baby to mom and goes on do their work. And mother is the only soul who will eat after feeding their babies and they only knows what the child wants. Atlast she says the problem starts for Vadai from now on.

Scrren freezes with Vadai...
Edited by selvalakshmi - 12 years ago
Archives paattu..

Monday  23rd January 2012  Episode -

paattu oNNu naan paadattumaa
Chellammaava kEttu
kadhaiyaththaan mudiyEnmaa
karuNaiyunthaan vechchu...

Garden and Bell at a tea stall.  Bell telling Garden shouldn't have left.  When Beach does not look like a person who would reform - there is no use of Garden continuing.  Where did this Thavasi land from suddenly, thought he had gone off to Kasi, Rameswaram asks  Bell.  Garden has no clue, but is sure that Thavasi is all in all in Beach's business, except  that he does not hold the cheque book.  Bell decides to talk to Beach about it.   Garden updates Bell on all that Beach told him, Bell feels that it is SS & Thavasi's doing.  Beach would never utter such words.   Bell will see one hand.  

Pearl plaiting Ratna's hair.  (adhukkuLLa so many years passed or is it a dream??)  Ratna is doing her homework, Pearl feeds her.   Pearl goes to get the lunch box for Ratna, Ratna looks at the clock, sees it is late, tells mummy and leaves.  Pearl comes running behind Ratna asking her to take the tiffin box.  Pearl  shouts in her dream.  (Eclat - seasoned serial watcher - eh??)  Pearl gets up comes running out of the room.  Her parents are watching television.  Pearl says that Ratna went away without her tiffin box.  The father asks if anyone will go to school in the night.  Ratna did.  Pearl asks her mother to give the tiffin box, realises no tiffin box in her hand - says it vanished.  Mother Visalam says must have been her dream.  Shows the baby who is sleeping.  This is my Ratna, but Ratna went to school is Pearl's line.  The mother asks her not to worry - sleep.  The mother comes out of the room closes the door, goes to her husband who is in thinking mode.  

Looks like Pearl is coming out amnesia.  The father feels it is good if that happens.  She would accept Ratna's death and everything would become normal (marupadiyum pazhivaangum padalams??)  tells the mother not worry and leaves.  Pearl in the room looks at the baby, then remembers plaiting Ratna's hair.  

Thavasi singing kolaveri and having a plate of apple.  Bell opens the door.  Thavasi wonders how come this fellow is here?   Invites Bell inside to have some apple.  Bell knocks the plate down.  Holds Thavasi by the neck.  Thavasi calls for SS - to help.  SS comes charging, she is pushed away.  Bell asks the duo to stay away from their family.  Questions how come Thavasi said he was the father in law.  Call yourself  a pimp  which Bell would accept.  SS is in anger questions Bell.  Bell wants to know if she is angry because her father was hurt.  How much it would hurt them to see their brother's pain.  How dare they throw his brother out of the job?  Go and ask Beach says SS.  Bell is not a kEnaiyan to fight with his brother.  If the stove is turned off there would be nothing that would boil.  The next day Thavasi must resign from his job if not Bell would be back to break Thavasi's leg.  SS asks if he is scaring them.  Bell is not bothered how SS translates his message.  But - he warns with his forefinger pointed and leaves.  

SS stops him to ask what is his reply to the problem he just created in her house.  He turns back to give a tight slap to Thavasi who reels.  SS turns away as reflex action.  Bell did not want to touch SS, so the slap was given to Thavasi, this was actually meant for her.  Do not forget to hand over the keys he says to Thavasi, and to SS never to forget this slap.    SS shouts behind Bell's back that she will see him one hand.  

Calls Beach who does not answer the calls.  Thavasi comes in to ask whom is she calling?  Beach - to complain.  Thavasi has other plans.  If SS complains he would only scold Bell and send him away.  Thavasi ties a bandage on his hand and head to visit Beach.  He would act as if he has been hurt very bad .  Thavasi' plan is to get SS married to Beach.  Thavasi does not want SS to talk to Beach over the phone regarding this until his return.  

Thavasi reaches Beach's cabin.  Asks Beach to rest and not work so hard.  Beach does not even look up - is immersed in a file.  Thavasi keeps a bottle on the table.  Beach looks up at Thavasi and his bandages.   Hadn't noticed.  Thavasi asks him to forget all that.  Pours the drink in a glass and asks Beach to have it.  Beach wants to know what is the cause for bandage.  Thavasi warns that Beach would get hurt if he knew the truth.  Beach insists - Thavasi looks up with a typical villain's look.

thodarum..

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago

Friday Jan 20, 2012 episode

Chellams is sick, missing Bharathy. Appa dear tries to feed her but she doesn't want food. Seashore and Pearl Beauty visit her with Kannamma aka Ratna and while PB goes to make kanji, chellams konjufies Ratna. She feeds her with bottle milk and Aavudai suggests they leave Ratna with chellams for a few days but PB snatches the baby and walks off. Seashore wants to take action against Vadai but chellams says it was her own decision to hand over Bharathy since she knows dad and daughter bonded much when Vadai was recuperating while chellams was working.

Chithappu is meeting his new brother in law in a restaurant and discussing marriage with joLLu. Kattadurai is privy to this conversation and he comes and pOttu kuduthufies to Vadai. Vadai stops chithappu when he enters the house and questions him if this isn't too much. Indha vayasula idhellaam thEvaiyaa? Chithapoo says he is also a human being and vayasaana kaalathula oru thuNai vEndaama? Vadai says it is all nonsense and he knows that chithaps has his best intentions at heart but he is no mood to marry again. aiyOda, he thinks the bride is for himself. Chithappoo also says aiyoda in his mind.

Vasu and amudha joLLing in their room. Amudha apologizes to Vasu saying all she did was out of loveuu for vasu and Vasu says he knew that. How asks amudha. Vasu says the other day when u insulted me in ur office, I went out and came back again for something and saw you crying on the side. I knew that you regretted talking harshly to me and it was all an act. Baby or no baby, I will never leave you. Let us start a new life and just as they are about to do that, they hear the mookkuthi illaa lady's outcry; seems her brother mandaiyai pOttufied in oor and she is sad. Vasu says didn't you wish for him to be dead. But mom says it is different when he is actually dead. It won't look good if we do not go and so let us go and asks Amudha to hold the fort while mom and son go attend the funeral.

…thodarum...

Thursday

Nithya.. gr8 escapee..

Republic Day Special Programs.. 👏
Wednesday 25.01.2012

Sorry for the late update...

The scene starts with CM waiting near Kalai's home to see Bharathi. Kattadurai takes the baby and show it to CM. CM konchufies Bharathi with tears. Kattadurai feels sad and asks CM to take the baby with her. CM refuses and tells Vadai  will talk ill abt her if she takes the baby with her. She tells she will come and see the baby like this if she wants to see and  gives the baby to Kattadurai and leaves with tears.

MA feeds Kannamma who is playing with cell phone. Maniarasu comes and updates the marraige for Beach and Sneha.  MA's mom scolds Sneha and asks MA to accompany her to Sneha's home for asking justice. MA gives the baby to Mani and leaves to Sneha's home.

In Kalai's home Kattadurai updates her about the CM's visit. Kalai feels sorry for CM and tells CM gave birth to two babies but one died. If that baby is alive  then CM will be happy for having that baby atleast. Kattadurai spills the beans that Kannamma is alive and Vadai also aware of that. Kalai gets lifetime shock. Kalai goes to Vadai and scolds him for not telling the truth to CM. Vadai tells he will find that baby by sure. Kalai asks him to find soon so that they can give the baby
to CM. Vadai opposes for that decision. Kattadurai gets furious and tells he will find the baby before Vadai and gives it to CM and leaves. Vadai stares at him in anger.

MA and her mom goes to Sneha's home and fights with her. MA's mom blackmails Sneha that she will give police complaint if Beach marry Sneha. Sneha turns the plate and blackmails MA that  she will hang if they stop the marriage and she will write letter that MA is responsible for her death. She tells MA that she will not interfere b/w MA and Beach after marriage but if MA
denies then she will die and send MA to jail so that both MA and Sneha can't live with Beach. MA and her mom shocked on heraing this.

Screen Freezes...
Edited by selvalakshmi - 12 years ago
Tuesday...

Yaarumae illadha forum la yaarukkuma update ezhudhanum?

Arrey...Waaah!!!!...What a kanravi epsiode🤢🤢Sorry friends...Mokkai update dhaan innaikku...indha epsiode kku indha update pohum...

Thavasi and beach jodi ya water beatings...Thavasi  says "this kaila kattu is becoz of ur brother bell.."...Beach shcoked..Why adichan?...Thavasi says he didnt like my presence here...adichan and also thittinan...and he tried to kill me also...my daughtervsaved me from that...

Loosu Beach shouts...who is he to interfere in my matters?...u should have asked him...Thavasi says kettene...adhukku he quesionjed me back...who r u to ask me this nnu...beach solludhu...solla vendiyadhu dhaana naan yaaru nnu... Thavasi says i told him...Adhukudhaan indha nilamai...

Thavasi uses this ituation and says u marry sneha...Then i will seethat bell...Beach says u have full urimai in that company...u can do wahtever u want...Thavasi says i am not worried abt my urimai...i want u to marry sneha..Appodhaan oor makkal will not say sneha is ur vappatti...not pondatti...Thavasi says just say yes maappu...nalaikke yerpadu panren...beach edho oru sound kudutharu...adha yes nnu nenechukittu thavasi runs away from the palce shouting...Maapu yes sollitaru..mappu yes sollitaru...😆😆

Visagam cleaning her kuppai house...There she sees a box which is locked...Then she starts crying...She opens the box and takes the photo outside...Its ratna's photo...parthu parthu crying...Pearl comes there and visagam hides the photo and starts her cleaning work...

Visagam finds a phone there...in which beach's kolaiveri dialogues are stored...Vadai saaganum...Andha phone is ratna's phone...pearl picks it up and visagam tells her to give back the phone...Pearl takes thephone and runs away...Visagam pinnadiyae running...Pearl's dad says leave that phone...No charge i it...so no problem...

CM in auto...Thinks abt her baby...Auto stops infront of vadai's house...CM aasaiya looks into the house...Auto la utkandhe dhaan...Inside...Ellarum konjing the baby...Konjara sound ketkings outside and and also baby's cry...CM worried.

Karuppu brings the baby outside...CM happy...Karuppu comes and sees CM and CM paasa mazhai pozhinjings...Vandhu baby aa vangi konjings...

Thodarum..

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago