*Uravugal January 2012 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Archives Copy
Monday Jan 16th 2012

Nithyakku maccham .. Pongal Special Programs..

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Roja kku?? Avalukkum maccham - no episode today also, yeeyyy yippee
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Wednesday Jan 18th 2012

hmm. kudutha vecha jenmams nithya and roja. naan avvaLavu bhaagyam seiyyavillai..

dhanyanaanEn..bhaagyam seidhEn konjam..ithunoooNdu..nandri..coz..NO SUDHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebbE bebbE, baby kaakaa oooshhh.

Sathya comes in stealthily and takes Swetha's baby with the aid of the nurse who stands guard and takes the baby out of the hospital.

A very faithful night watchman does his duty (sleeping) while Sathya holds the baby high up in the air (roja..gavanikkavum..indha baby also looks to be a year old baby. Thalai nikkaradhu) – sathya says inimE unnOda ammakku, sorry, ennOda ex-wife-ku thaNNi kaattaa pOrEn with you in my hand and places the baby in the back seat of his car and drives off.

Morning time – Swetha's mom wakes up (pOchudaa, iva vEra irundhaaLaa night), folds her bedsheet, finds the baby gone and screams at Swetha, who wakes up startled, is shocked to find no baby, runs from room to room, asks the nurse; nurse screams at them and tells them they should have looked after their own baby and should have locked their private room that night; Swetha runs up to the doctor and informs her abt missing baby.

Doc promises to investigate and Swetha faints.

Vishnu in Krishnan's mottai maadi (oru love jodi love jodi) Gayu in attendance as well; Vishnu feels bad that he wasn't informed abt all happenings while he was away on business.

He wants to go the police but Krish informs him that it is no use since Mugs will not support Krishnan when Rajendran is blamed. Vishnu wants to talk to Mugs but the love duo convince him to mind his own business and let nature take its course.

Mugs comes rushing to Krishnan's house and blames him of kidnapping. All are angry and refuse.

Mugs doesn't relent when Sneha calls him and informs that it was Sathya and he called her, told her he has the baby, asked her to go home and that he would call back;

Mugs is furious; so are Gayu and Paro who ask him not to come blaming Krishnan at every instance or else. He snaps back at them; Krishnan offers to help but it is scoffed and refused; Mugs drives back.

Mugs rushes to swetha's parents home and she doesn't have any other info;

Mugs wants to go the police station but FIL calms him and Mugs blames him for sathya's actions; if only FIL and MIL hadn't falsely given statements against Sathya, none of this would happen; so they are responsible; FIL/MIL are shocked.

Thodarum..

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Atina Ma,

Friday, 20th Jan 12 updates

Swetha mom calls Mugs and inform him that Swetha goes to Satya house after Sathya second merathal. Mugs scolds his inlaw and quickly left the place despite politician advice.
Pavam pacai udambe Swetha is sadly looking for her baby at Satya house,.shouting his name. She sit on the swing and polambying about her baby when she could not find Satya n baby. And as super indian movie style, she takes out poison bottle (eppothum stock vacherepanggala) ,,😕 however Satya come there and praise her for coming there less than 1 hour.

Satya tells her that he has return her baby to Mugs family as he promised. He ask Swetha to call and check with Mugs. Swetha calls Mugs and Mugs confirm baby returns. Swetha feels relieve and cuts the call despite Mugs asks her wherabout. Satya asks Swetha to throw Mugs kathiyai thali as he wants to ties thali to her with the thali that Swetha threw 3 years ago infornt of his relatives.Satya tries to ties thali on top of Mugs thali🤢 (aiyoh kadavule) Swetha shocks n screams at him. She said only mugs her husband and takes out poison and consume it. Satya watches shockly...BUT ellam busss pochi...😕 Swetha was imagining her plan...

Door bell rings... Swetha was expecting Satya but Mugs comes there. She scolds and Mugs also scold her. Both mathi mathi scolding each other. Mugs kevalam ask Swetha whether she wants to kudumba nadetheran with Satya if he returns her baby to him. Swetha scolds him and tells him that she rather die and shows him the posion bottle. Mugs snatches and throw the poison. Mugs drags Swetha from that house looking for their baby. He said that he will saves both baby and Swetha from Satya clutches..

Then Satya calls her and and said that she has cheated him. He will no longer trusts her and says that he will throw her baby in the sea. Swetha scerams and pleads him not to do so. Both Mugs and Swetha rush to beach looking for their baby. They reach the beach and franctically looking for Satya n baby. Satya calls her and say that she has lost her baby due to her avasara buthi,, he has throw the baby in the sea.😡 Swetha screams and scene FREEZE...

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 24 / 1 / 12 Episode No 673

MM Krish tries to goad the stamp paper vendor - " Court le vanthu tell the judge that it was Rajendran who played the trick , ambuttu then, me and my annan will become bosom pals, my annan will get back his job..blah blah " ( and here Roja keeps her fingers crossed, Sammy, ithellam nadakkuttum, serial mudiyum, Updaters kku viduthalai - hmmm Roja kku peppe sollittar Samy !!) Stamp vendor does not budge ..tattadaynng...there comes a girl from inside - physically challenged - and puttu puttu vaichufies

" my brother will do no such thing and neither will he tell you the reason. however, intha vaichukka nee, that Rajendran kidnapped me and threatened my bro - do what i say or else your sis will be molested " Stamp vendor confesses " Mugs is a very nice man , always sent people to me so that I can make money and get my sis married. But when it came to the question of saving my sis , I had to go against Mugs - much to my own chagrin " Krish retreats - has nothing to say.

Next segment merits no update - absolutely  - suffice to say that one loosu meets another -
Meena loosu meets an actress loosu with a greedy mom - well , plan gets hatched for yet another "operation Ozhichu Kattu Sudha " D*** - Roja is livid - ithukku Sudha will give a counter - habbaaa

Nattu comes to meet Sathya - pleading padalam to start - House is locked, so whats new?? But the omnipresent Sathya knows that his FIL is outside his house, promptly calls

Nattu pleads saying that he has had enough " it was a mistake to testify against you and your parents. You have given us enough torture and so let us call a truce. You can kill me and return my grandchild to my daughter, say what?" The smart Sathya does not buy that deal
 " yovvv, makkan, what do you think?? I kill you , go to the jail and your daughter lives happily ever after with your SIL no 2? Go and fly a kite, I have a full life ahead and I plan to claim my wife from her hubby No 2. I have a better idea, why don't you commit suicide?? Better for all of us, eh?? Nattu does his usual muzhi act

Soon it will be bye bye to Nattu?? Swash all yours buddy, good luck 😉

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Wednesday, January 25th 2012, Episode 674

Sathya taunts ex-Fil to commit suicide by any means – walking into the sea, thookkil thongal, falling in front of train, etc and says he will come deliver the baby when he comes to see his dead body. exFIL shocked.

Krishna is deep in thought and informs abt the futile effort in getting Dinesh (pathrakkaaran) to confess; Gayu wonders if Krishnan is barking the wrong tree; why worry abt proving himself to Mugs? Stay clear of him and trouble. Krishna says no nimmadhi; whatever happens courtesy rajendran or Sathya, Mugs blames it on me. We have to solve this; Paro agrees.

Vishnu and Sudha at the temple, sitting after prayers. Vishnu says life is peaceful now when Sudha says they shd have brought Meens along with them. Vishnu says why invite trouble? she is not herself but Sudha defends mil and wont hear a word wrong abt her. VIshnu is pleasantly stunned to hear her supporting his mom.

The drama girl comes pretending to be a loosu calling Vishnu as her jameendar husband in prev janmam.
Her mom says her daughter's prev. jenma husband looked like Vishnu and both V and S run off.

Gayu decides to help Krishna since she feels that he will not rest nor listen to her non-interference policy.

She says Rajendran is brilliant and so shd we be. Let us plant a trusted spy in his camp and get to know his movements. And then we can decide how best to get him to confess to all his crimes. Krishnan is in agreement. Maybe Senthil or Kanakku?

Beach..Swetha's dad parks his car and comes stares at the ocean…

…thodarum…

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

viduthalai viduthalai viduthalai
krishnanukkum mukundhanukkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
parovukkum gaayuvukkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
visavukkum azhaganukkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
sudhavukkum meenavirkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
viduthalai viduthalai viduthalai...
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on account of republic day, no uravugaL...
Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Fri, 26/1/12, Episode 675

Thanks Atina ma for the pictures...i managed to slot it this time😊

Swetha dad at the beach...He calls Swetha and informs her that he has a solution for all the problem created by Satya. Swetha said that she dont believe that Satya will easily give her baby. Her dad says that Satya make a deal with him that he will returns the baby upon his dead.

Swetha dad justifies Mugs acts and ask Swetha not to scold his mapillai..Setha pleads her father not to do any foolist act . Mugs also talk to his FIL and ask for apology. Swetha dad is firm with his decision and walk towards the sea.

Swetha and family rush to beach to save her dad. They found Swetha dad car at the beach side and frantically searching him.

Sweta dad sitting on the beach and thinking about his suicide incident. While he walking towards the sea, Satya comes there, grabs his hand and saves him. Swetha dad puzzles over Satya act. Satya tells him that he wont let Swetha family die in peace. He wants them to suffer as  he suffered in the past. Satya orders Swetha dad to murder his wife and spents his entire life in jail. He will then returns his grandchild to Swetha and goes to HongKong. Satya dad shocks and speechless.

Swetha found her dad and they all rush to his place. Swetha dad looks so sad and informs Swetha about Satya new condition to gain the baby back. Everyone is shock to hear that. Swetha dad apologise to Mugs coz he fail to get his baby back. Mugs is in thinking mode.

At a remote place, Krishan is chasing and  beating someone. Krishnan scolding and beating the guy while the beaten guy asking apologise from him. (enna scene teriyalei)
Scene freeze

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago