Uravugal

*Uravugal January 2012 Updates Archives * - Page 3

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tuesday  31 / 1 / 12 Episode No 677

Mugs instructing Swetha - " just stay put, ok? I will be back " Swetha has no clue but decides to obey Mugs. Mugs comes out and calls the thug who helps him in all shady activities. The thug tells him that his men are watching Sathya's house - " your wife and child will reach you safe, no sweat, ok??"  Mm Hum Roja kku Onnum puriyalai , antha pappa safe aa iruntha OK apdinnu ninaichukkara, AvaLale vera enna panna mudiyum??

Intha Meena  - Sudha track should come to an end , otherwise Roja Mr. Roja vai Athaan , pOthaan nnu kooppittu Oru vazhi panniduvaa !!!  Ippo Oru josiyar veet le. Just then Vishnu vum Sudha vum Athan pOthan kitte thappichu reaching the house. Vishnu is livid - " ippO thaan oru Gandam le irunthu thappichu varren, ippO innoru villangam??" Meena says that she needs some puzhu pOochi in Sudha's thoppai ( Puzhu pOochi yellam ingu ingu sOllumaa enaa?? Azhaga sirikkumaa?? EnnavO pOngappa ) Vishnu wants the man out but Sudha is benevolent, apram enna?? Josiyar previous jenma story sOlraar " jamindar Vishnu... shot a poor girl who was his lover, committed suicide ..." Vishnu shows the josiyar the door " Odidu man, ekku thappa yethanum seythuda pOren " Josiyar sings "Vithi Valiyathu " a la Nagesh and leaves. In all this Sudha's only worry seems to be the saree - sponsors thitta poraanga nnu Pallu vai nalla exhibit panra. Well, Athaan pOthaan arrives

Athaan pOthaan looks at Meena and jumps " Yeeyy, you are the one who stopped my athaan from marrying me !! We both died only because of you. But in this birth, noone can separate us " Hugs Vishnu tightly and he screams for help. Meena slaps Thirupu and shouts at Sudha - "some riff raff is hugging your hubby and you keep quiet??" Sudha smels a rat " over reaction from athai??" Thirupu's mom comes and takes away Thirupu . Meena mind voice le Sudha vai challenge panraanga. Roja ava vithiyai nOndhukkara.

Mottai maadi conference - MM Krish is hereby renamed as VVI Krish by Roja - Velai Vetti Illatha Krish ( Hmm Roja's hubby mattum intha nick ai paartha avalai kOnnu pOttuduvaar - avar perum Krish 😉 and he is the most active person Roja has ever known !!) VVI talks about the abduction of the baby and how the AZ family is devastated. Gayu says that they can only feel bad for the situation " unga annan buthi kku nammale help laam panna mudiyaathu . But pachai pappa vai ipdi panra antha Sathya kku no nalla sAavu " ( avanukku nalla sAava iruntha enna illatta enna, Pappa kku evvalavu kashtam?? grrr )

The guy, Raja who is planted by VVI calls and says that Rajendran is planning to move the cash for some payment. VVI talks as if he is a professional thief - " stop the car at such and such spot, I will come and lift the money " uh huh

As the thug's men are watching Sathya's house, a lady walks in and hands over a CD to swetha " Sathya thambi sent it, watch it, ok?"

The CD shows sathya with the kid - Oru professional photographer ai vaichu azhaga shoot panni yirukkar He is perched on top of a building which is under construction.

Sathya says that he is livid with anger " ennavO yogyan mathiri your 2nd hubby said that he will hand you over !! But now he has men all around my house !!! Look, I did not want to harm your baby but you guys drove me to do that heinous act. To satisfy the souls of my parents, I am going to kill your baby now ...here we go..." .throws the baby from the top of the building..

Thanks Atina for the pictures - the last one gives the creeps ...Roja is burning

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago