||5th January Written Update||Done

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks or the update...waiting for manoranjan...who could it be ...🤔 new negative character or positive...i think if maataji is happy with his arrival then he should  be like her...a new track lets wait for manoranjan...
Originally posted by thamizh93

thanks or the update...waiting for manoranjan...who could it be ...🤔 new negative character or positive...i think if maataji is happy with his arrival then he should  be like her...a new track lets wait for manoranjan...

read the I-F Article ..You Will Understand Who Manoranjan Is?😊
todays again ROSID scene is nice iam waiting when ROLI will wear western outfit and whats the SID expression that time because deffi ROLI will  look beautifull in western dress. PLEASE JALDI SE ROLI KO WESTERN OUTFIT MAIN DIKHAO.pleaseee
Originally posted by nickpick

todays again ROSID scene is nice iam waiting when ROLI will wear western outfit and whats the SID expression that time because deffi ROLI will  look beautifull in western dress. PLEASE JALDI SE ROLI KO WESTERN OUTFIT MAIN DIKHAO.pleaseee

dont write in caps nickpick..it implies shouting
please ek list bhej dejiye ki kya kya shouting hai aur kya kaise likhe fourum main then it will be easy for us  please...
Originally posted by nickpick

please ek list bhej dejiye ki kya kya shouting hai aur kya kaise likhe fourum main then it will be easy for us  please...

i told u before..so it should be easy for you..

but anyways here's d link

thank u  very much .