Thendral

Update for Thur - 05/01/12 - Lav ready to start!!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb and colorful update Shubha.😊👏 Wow!!! Advice episode. What GP said was 100% correct. Pattal than puriyum.Star of the epi was GP as he knows how to make decision in a wiser manner. The conversation between GP and lav was good .GP has proven that he is a gentle man. Finally GP shared HIS ATHANGAM and ADVISED nitish and he took initiative steps to sort out the MU .After watching today's epi maid is going to play an important role in this problem. But GP must visit Bangalore and he must do that before psycho is alerted. Coming to lav, such a selfish creature should never be forgiven for her entire life.😡😡

This idiot tries to ruin her own brother's life. I think in upcoming epi she will call charu to warn her after hearing GP'S PHONE CALL. Hope so.  So many questions whirling in viewers mind'will periappa talking to VR is of any use?. 😕( I think he will not accept the fact that charu is a psycho) The dir has hinted that some of the problems going to be unfolded in upcoming weeks in thuls life as  all of you mentioned in  your comments (MU between two families)

Lot of questions going to rise in viewers mind will thuls cross these curdles?😕.  Who is going to help her?  And who is the nambigai drogi. 😡What I like abt thendral is the relationships between T&t.

They love each other a lot but situations around them make them argue .Misunderstandings are inevitable in a relationship. Without petty quarrels, relationship is no spice and couples won't grow. It would be good to see if thulasi takes the centre stage. She must handle the situation carefully not to lose faith. .
Life is not bed of roses 'The roses and thorn combination...Yes; I agree that life is not a bed of roses. Because...if life was a bed of roses, people would have been similar to that of machines... i.e., living/working in same the struggle, yet attempt to come out victorious always.  Waiting for psycho's entry😡😉
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Excellent Update!🤗 Fully (🤢🤬) filled episode lol. Your comments were too good👏!

Full SQ Lav filled episode. Appadiyay I felt like watching GW when she was talking rudely to GP and Nithesh with no respect🤢. GP/Nithesh went so low trying to get Lav back to their home and this woman used they submissiveness to her advantage and ignored their request😡. Good Puvi came and intervened. GP was controlling his anger when Lav was talking as he has promised Thulz to solve this problem.

Nithesh mom was so true. She was pretty sure that Lav will start another kutti evil kalagam. But as GP said, Nithesh mom should just keep quiet as lav will face the consequences for the evil acts and thoughts😕. There is no use to advice Lav as she has grown up to be full GW.

Maid showed her gratitude for 1000 Rs by pottukoduthufying Thulz...grrr😡

GP expressions were good👏! He was just controlling his anger when Lav spoke. He dealt this issue with his full patience. Hopefully he deals Charu matter too cleverly😍.

Mr.K is back with the bang in making the viewers gripped to this track👍🏼. Very nice sync of the chars to this track and after a long time we all are waiting for what would happen next👏.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba akka for the beautiful Update!👏😃 Poor you, has to update full Lav torture🤗

Today episode was somehow slow🥱. Full and full Lav torture for Viewers. Menno, ava GW veedlaye irunthu irukalam, grr🤢. Now more sandais for us between her and MIL. Somehow i felt that Periyamma is only yelling and shouting. Hope she ignores Lav and let her be so like she want, appo than that madame will thirunthufy😡. Periyamma is right, soon Lav nala some small fight will come, grrr tortureee.

I loved Periyappa🤗. He has soo much patient, wow👏. Hats off Periyappa⭐️. I liked the advice he gave to Periyamma at the end. He is also angry with Lav, but not showing. Great Periyappa, love you😃😆.
Btw i miss TA😆 and Thulasi😍

So that maid is telling her everything, grr😡. She is gonna call Charu and tell pola. Later hear Periyappa convo and tell that too? Hmm, hope the track is fast😍. Butt one whole episode for Lav was tooo much, I  couldnt stand it😡🤢.
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for the wonderful update...

A full episode of lavanya , GP nice heart...Love it..What a wonderful FIL and for him what a drainage DIL...😡😡..Between wit what guts this lavanya thinks and trying to ruin thulasi and ta life...TA wont be supporting her always and when charu matter is sorted out this Lavanya and GW situation and what will happen if niteesh family disown her...Thulasi irrukara thairiyum...😡😡

GP the star of the show and as we expected i dont say this servantmaid is a spy but we can see just gossip monger telling onething to another like that...Alll servant maid are same...

Puvi also nice in advising lavanya and as a  brother he did his duty today...

But the person who is going to take revenge on thulasi again is could be joseph , or who else thulasi would believe...But i think vel track is single guy so ta was in action..

Now everyone GW,Lavanya , joseph , charu betrayed TA-Thulz...TA may be quiet since he has guilty feelings...what about thulasi and how can ta expect thulasi too to suffer with him..This is highly possessiveness of thinking "My thulasi will understand me"...

No one here suspect ta love for thulasi since it is so awesome breeze...But the question is how can  a man again and again belive ppl it is so unrealistic..

But seeing this week the climax of charu in Police station is least possible and i think her climax in GP Home...

I dont have hope on VR and he is an emotional fool for charu and charu really a heavy day waiting for you..

Last and Last plan is waiting for us...

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments – a dreary and an irritating one to do!! 

Great to see the forum buzzing and awash with comment: Opinions dissecting every possible situation & word uttered; scrutinizing and prophesying what might happen; doling out brickbats and bouquets in same breath…not even sparing the protagonists.                            

Drab episode…..gosh, entire occurrence with SQ in focus, narcissism @ its best with the skunk getting all the royal treatment….Grr.  Is SQ going to be the next big villainous person for Thulz? Still can't figure out the main reason for SQ's anger and wanting wreak vengeance on hapless T from hospital bed or from home?

Today is classic example of how a good-hearted kind gentleman like Mr. GP can be made to dance to low-life SQ's tune, who is emotionally and cleverly blackmailing/ manipulating/ coercing to the extent of making GP beg and bend over backwards to put up with all the crap that she reeked out, so much so that she got a license to have a got her MIL. If GP can be boxed into a corner and was standing helplessly, even-though he has money and the wherewithal still a slave to his situation, no wonder T'n'TA are made to suffer? Sometimes good people are reduced to the level pedestrians and bystanders …. Life is like that only!!

Why is every character in this series is becoming anti-Thulz, one way or the other? Now this handywoman is joining the never ending adversarial list. As MIL mentioned in the end, looks like SQ is going to become the next chief aide for psycho as she mounts her next operation.  The only positive was the snub that S and nurse doled out to SQ.

PS: Why is Nit wooden all the time while his wife is running amuck??

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL @ the nurse. Today also super nose cut for Lav. 👏 How blatantly she lies that Mohan pushed her ! I want her to really suffer. Grrr. Should GP really come and call her this soon?! Ammakum ponnukum adhu epdi dhaan nenacha udana kannla thanni varudho therila. 😡🤢 Periappa is nuts to believe that she will change. Does he need this embarrassment? She is going to regret big time for being a momma gal one day after burning bridges with her husband's family. The maid says manasu kekkalama. lol 5 rupees kodutha 500 rupees ku she is acting. Did T or MM or GP bad mouth Lav? Suda suda hospitalendhu vandha kaiyoda pottu tharanuma?

Now its 100% clear that its GP. Lav suda suda C ku telex adikka pora. C will put some master plan. Probably like Karthi said she will emotionally blackmail GP and make him speechless. He won't take any effort. TA & GW will somehow come out next week. T loosu madhiri going to reveal TA that GP told her C has some mental problem. He is going to get more mad at her. If he go and cross check with Periappa he is going to lie naan sollave illa. Phew!! Everything will be back to square one.

Ippave kannu kattudhe.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol Shubba your updates are nice!!  Love the title!!  Your update today was better than the episode.

Wow...today was a SQ special.  Her arrogant attitude has not changed one bit.  GP almost begged to bring her back home.  Nitesh should teach her a lesson.

GP wife vs Lavanya getting repetitive...we need to see something else now.

Grr...this maid!!!  Wow...so she spills the beans to SQ.  SQ will do her eves dropping and call Charu now. 
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though completely enriched with our 🤬 SQ  the content of the episode though dragging to the core in the name of convincing the loser it was quiet needed. Too much of reptition of things by MIL and DIL. 🤢

Now things are going to move from both then ends parallel, one end GP has started/yet to start😕 and other end Lav is going to give it a start.🤢 The sequencing of scenes for the track has to be deftly appreciated👏. Let us see how the plans are going to progress in a parallel manner. The screenplay matters in all from now and lets see how TA the target is reached. 😕 . So the final game is on..and I hope they dont drag more .😕
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akkoi for your lovely update and comments 🤗. 

I am not going to watch this SQ filled epi 🤢...if i watch i will get the same Kolaveri on her like i do have for Charu 🤢 😡. Bloody SQ 😡...yaarukum madame respect kodukakkaratha illai 🤬...etho ellam varudhu kaila type panna...grrr 🤢

Hope Nits gets a super nice wife in the future 😍 😛. Let SQ be hubby- and childless for sometime 😈...Hope GP takes the baby from her and lets her live with her mommy darling 😍.

Aiyooo Nooo 😭...tomorrow the disgusting Charu aunty will make her ewww tharisanam again 🤢 🤢. Yooovvv Kumaran...better don't show her love for that bloody engagement album 🤢. You better burn that album or you will see IFians in Kolaveri for you 😈 😛.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago