Pavitra Rishta January 5 2012 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow...what a detailed update...thnx for it dear ðŸ˜Š
Where's punni's little sister they don't mention her?
Originally posted by shiv0624

Where's punni's little sister they don't mention her?

Ditto

blooper-how come dk become punjabi they were also maharastrian as shown when they were in india when Archana dresses Arshana as an Maharashtrian bride on their aniversary?
Thanks Bhalla for wonderful detailed update...

DK was never a maharashtrian...Not sure what K in his last name stands for...
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thanks Bhalla for wonderful detailed update...

DK was never a maharashtrian...Not sure what K in his last name stands for...

My pleasure Varsha Di😊

I agree, DK is not maharashtrian. He should stop reminding Manav about Archana, Manav is starting to become weak, he was thinking about Archana today, whenever a light breeze came on him, he remembers Archana. Could understand romance being shown in early to mid 20s or even late 20s but at age 50?

I agree with you on Arjun, he has to stop playing games. One day he decides he can't marry Ovi, and next day he tells that boy that he is going to marry Ovi. He needs to make up his mind, I don't have any faith in his character, when he says he will marry Ovi, he make her happy for a little bit but then soon he's going to fall for Purvi and he will break Ovi's heart. Manav and DK should both scold him if he promises to marry Ovi but then breaks his promise and decides to marry Purvi.

Thanks bhalla, if this isn't Ovi's imagination it was a bad move on Arjun's part.
thanks for the update...