Bigg Boss Season 5

:.Juhi Appreciation thread#6:.Congo angel..!! - Page 2

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maureen100001

why some ppl r determined to spoil others lives??? probably cs Their fav does that with the help of big forces.πŸ€”

Natasha dear change the title to from AT to "Appreciation thread"
plus lets finish the 5 completely and do masti here⭐️
thanx a lot for the new AT😊

Let them be maureen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ging1593 thumbnail
Hello everyone! I really want Juhi to win😊 so PLEASE VOTE FOR HER!!! I AM NOT FROM INDIA BUT PLZ ALL THOSE JUHI FANS IN INDIA, GET ALL YOUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR HER!! I REALLY HOPE SHE WINS 😊 
Ismaail thumbnail

Thanks alot for all the pics and Siggies:)

Ismaail thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ging1593

Hello everyone! I really want Juhi to win😊 so PLEASE VOTE FOR HER!!! I AM NOT FROM INDIA BUT PLZ ALL THOSE JUHI FANS IN INDIA, GET ALL YOUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR HER!! I REALLY HOPE SHE WINS 😊 

Yeah keep voting Guys
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowww 6th AT congo to juhi fans we rockkk and juhi is the best
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ging1593

Inshal Allah she will win The good always wins πŸ˜ƒ
Ismaail thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/you-cant-samjhao-me-day-96-sneak-peek-2-4121.html#top
Mahek - Sid Argument

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/time-for-some-fun-day-96-sneak-peek-1-4119.html#top
Time for some fun

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/im-trying-to-be-human-day-96-sneak-peek-3-4123.html#top
Sky's experience
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratz for d 6th AT...😊😊😊😊
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys plzzz keep voting for juhi...
plzzz make her win..i cn't vote for her bcz i i live in pakistan...
love u juhi...
u r d besttt
Ismaail thumbnail
Juhi Parmar and Sunny Leone

Buxomy beauty Sunny Leone is out of the Bigg Boss house but if everything goes well, she will burn hearts in Mahesh Bhatt's next, Jism 2. Yes, we know you guys can't stop smiling, but here's some spicy news about her. Well, it is a known fact now that Sunny is a po*n star by profession. For information, in the initial days of her career, she agreed to act only in movies featuring lesbian scenes. That meant no sex scenes with a male actor. And why are we mentioning it, follow the lead. After Sunny's entry in the house of scandals, she was super cosy and seen hugging and lazing around with Juhi Parmar. After watching the visuals, rumours started making the rounds that Sunny "has a thing" for Juhi. Tellychakar.com talked to sexy Sunny and tossed this query and this is what she had to say.

"I was never sexually attracted to Juhi. We are just great friends. If I had been attracted at all, then the world would have come to know about it, as I would have confessed it in front of everyone. She is in a relationship and so am I. I respect her as an individual and there is nothing beyond it."

Hmm… fair enough. Furthermore, Sunny also hit the headlines by hurling accusations at Amar. She went on to narrate the incidents that lead her to open her mouth against him. "He tried getting close to me without my consent. In the rain dance task, I told him not to lift me but he did that. I kept on telling to put me down, but he did not. Furthermore, in another task when girls were acting like men, Amar pulled my arm and caught my collar. These things really disappointed me. It was only when Sanjay (Dutt) intervened Amar apologized. However, after the show, I don't hold any grudges against anyone but I don't want to be in touch with Amar in the future."

Regarding her stay in Mumbai and featuring in a Bollywood movie, Sunny said that she is not yet clear about things but yes, three months down the line, everyone will come to know if she is going back to Los Angeles (her hometown) or not.

Well Sunny, India would love to have you around!!!