Barsaat ki ek raat updated RaJi page 14 jan 28/12

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Warning:  This story contains stories of romance about  the adults of SNS as well as the kids...If yo
u do not want to read about the adults romance then you should not be reading this story.  I will put a heading on when I write about the kids romances😊

HI everyone...My name is Rupal and i have been a silent reader for a long time.  I had a thought of what kind of romance takes place at the Modi mansion and at Rajpal Nagar. So I thought I would give you all a short story for each couple on the show.  I hope you like it!
Please hit the like button if you are enjoying this SS...ENJOY😃

It was a cold night and there was a threat of a thunder storm in the air.  Koki had advised all the members of the household to make sure their bedroom windows were closed and latched.  
Later that night...
She was in her room near the almari putting clothes away and getting clothes ready for the next day.  Her husband sat on the bed and watched her.  She knew that on these rainy nights he would get extra romantic and she was in for a long and steamy night😳.  She always looked forward to these nights even though she may not have shown it.  He on the other hand was watching her and wondering if he should go there and start his romance or wait till she comes to bed😉!  But watching her made him want her more and he could no longer hold off.  He gets off the bed and goes near her.  He puts his arms around her waist and whispers "aab kitne waqt intezaar karaoogi?  Chalo naa" (how long are you going to make me wait? come on") ...She turns around and sees so much passion in his eyes and cannot resist his charm.  This was the one time when he had the upper hand in their relationship.  She feels shy like a naye naval dulhaan(newly married bride)...He raises her face with his finger and leans in for a kiss.  He just wanted to tease her...but...the longer the kiss lasted the hotter it seemed to get.  Neither of them could stop to even catch their breath!!!
After a few minutes (which felt like hours) of kissing he holds her hand and walks her to the bed.  On the way to the bed he detours to the doors and makes sure it is locked.  When she gave him a questioning look he says "voh is ghar mein koi bhi aajaata hai na beena puche, toh mujhe koi disturbance ka tension nahi chahiya.😉" "Voh saab jaane doh aur eather aao, aaj toh mujhe tumahare een aakhoon ki masti mein kho jaana hai!"("In this house everyone walks in the room without permission so I don't want any disturbance or tension😉. (Now forget all this and come here, I want to get lost in your eyes!")  And with that he kisses her while he helps her on the bed.  He takes a breather and says to her "jaanti ho bahaar tum sheerni banti ho aur mujhe billie banna padta hai?  Lekin shukriya ki mujhe kam se kam is kamre mein toh sher ka rup lene deti ho!!!" (You now that to the outside world you are the tigress and I have to be the quite cat?  But here in this room you at least let me be the tiger and you the cat!!!")  She says "aab chup ho jaao aur mujhe chand tare dekhaoo."  ("Now shut up and show me the moon and stars").
And with that Parag goes back to kissing Koki and passion ignites and they have another hot and steamy night.  After all was done and Koki is laying on Parag's chest she says, "Jante ho itne saalo ke baad bhi aap mujhe suhag raat ki yaad deelate ho?  Aap ka ye pyaar ke liye he mein jeeti hoon?!?" ("Do you know that even after all these years you still remind me of our first night?  I only live for this love").
To that Parag says "toh chalo is baat ko laake aur ek baar ho jaaye? Kya kehna hai mere jaan? ("So on that note how about another round of love?  What do you say love?")

Please let me know if you like this and I will continue to update for the other couples as well with RAJI and GOEM last...After all we like to save the best for the last...na?

KoRag on page 1
KinVal on page 2
Chital on page 2
RaJi page 3
GoEm page 4
RaJi round two page 5
GoEm updated part 2 page 6
GoEm updated round 3 page 7
A whole new story of GoEm page 9
Another story of RaJi page 10
GoEm love page 11
Raji and KMH special request by a friend...
Raji continued from page 10 on page 14

Edited by Dhabu89 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it...koki and parag romantic...wow...waiting for gohem and raji...plese do update rupal...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all welcome... And I will read tonite.  
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum.
Loved the korag romance.😆

There are some members who don't understand hindi so if you like you may want to write whole dialogues in english. Its your wish😊
SLakhotia82 thumbnail
I'm sorry but its a little sickening to think of them (who are kind of our parents age) as a romantic couple...TMI if you ask me...I think you should stick with the kids...Raji, Gohem & Kival.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

loved it...koki and parag romantic...wow...waiting for gohem and raji...plese do update rupal...

Thank you😃
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

Welcome to the forum.
Loved the korag romance.😆

There are some members who don't understand hindi so if you like you may want to write whole dialogues in english. Its your wish😊

Duly noted.  I have gone back and translated.  Thank you😃 
I am glad you like it
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SLakhotia82

I'm sorry but its a little sickening to think of them (who are kind of our parents age) as a romantic couple...TMI if you ask me...I think you should stick with the kids...Raji, Gohem & Kival.

😲I am sorry to make you sick.  Its just that romance comes in all ages.😉  I will write a warning of who the story is about so the reader can decide if he/she wants to read it!😊
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

First of all welcome... And I will read tonite.  

Let me know if you like it😃
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum.

What a sweet Koki/Parag OS. Looking forward to more, most especially the Gohem one.