WRITTEN UPDATE 06th January 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tks 4 1st part
Waiting ...
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx dear... Needed the update badly dear.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yesterday Indira says Yeh mere P...then stopped today  Rishi says Biwi wali baat.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the fab update Anju :)
fudgepwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. HD is keeping me glued to the chair wondering what will happen next. Today Rishi's back to normal and also looks like as if he likes the way Indira cares for him. also seems he is already treating her as his wife. He also was blushing when he saw Indu's call. That completely proves he also loves her but, in the precap, it was seen that he has called stupid Natasha and is going to meet her as well. Y? Y? why would he do that.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fudgepwincess

thanks for the update. HD is keeping me glued to the chair wondering what will happen next. Today Rishi's back to normal and also looks like as if he likes the way Indira cares for him. also seems he is already treating her as his wife. He also was blushing when he saw Indu's call. That completely proves he also loves her but, in the precap, it was seen that he has called stupid Natasha and is going to meet her as well. Y? Y? why would he do that.

maybe this natasha is not as dumb as she looks...n not his gf either...they could be good frnds...rishi might be meeting her to let her know a few facts abt wat he is doing @ sharma niwas...atleast he prefers her over his own brother...so maybe she is not completely dumb...dekhte hai kya hota hai
ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear...
lovely update...
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to watch
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anju di..😛

I enjoyed today's epi.. we got some sweet Inshi moments a caring Indira.. an adorable moment where she gave more importance to his likes/dislikes then her own.. Loved it.. also I could not help but laugh when Sameer was asking for directions from the agent he is such a clean freak..!!!