SKBM|6th Jan 2012.Harivansh proven innocent.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys :) i am so sorry for late update update but my net is being really big problem, it seem to be slow and disconnecting anyways i am updating right now yaar.

The epi starts  with both sisters with political leader who give them left to home but they insisted getting out of the car before house because their father did not know they went out of the city for help. When they came, their father was on the with Billu ( who they suppose to be with ). He said "please come home on time because we don't know how long we are together because i might be going to Jail soon"  Maa said why are u saying these things , nothing is gonna happen to you. all go sleep. 

In the morning, the political leader Pandey comes to Judge house, where he gives him sweets as gift. The Judge accepted happily , at same moment law people arrive and caught him with pack which contains Money not sweets. He gets really embarrassed with whole matter and Pandey show him how Harivansh has been falsely trapped in the matter where this Judge have not really investigated what happened just order that everything should be strict with Harivansh. The Judge acts fast and get all the people from the office. Everyone see what really happened and where Harivansh have proven truthful and innocent. They try to punish the two corrupt but Harivansh says that he does not want somebody's family going through the same thing he went.
Khushwa  calls Giridhar and told him what happenedat the Judge house and how he got so much humiliated . 
In the other side, it showed how Dadjii is so powerful and do what he wants. where Giridhar comes and inform him about Pandey. 

*the epi end* 

i am sorry for the delay , please  kindly forgive me yaar . 

See u next Friday :)

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Who is Dadjji though?
sanjulee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for written update...
i missed this episode...