Thendral

Update for Friday 06-Dec-2012

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super duper fast episode lakshyam

Well this episode is really a tensed one...

On one side GP is fastly making his move for the well being of charu and thulasi and on other side pei is making her last and last move and it is going to be very vigorous..

Tamil and GW i am like how these two are going to get  free from jail when padma is stubborn from her compliant...

Though puvi trying his level best to help thulasi ...nothing like TA...though he is dump now...

Pei last plan is going to be very dangerous and next week end 70% of charu climax and we need to see what is going to be TA Speech and what GP said regarding only TA when he speak to charu things will be good..Letc

Anyways charu climax kalakattuthu...

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the superfast Excellent update!🤗

So the final mega plan from Pei is from next week🤢. I think Pei is going to play an emotional drama to VR and is going make VR and GP fight for Charu😡. Pavam VR, he is going to be fooled by his own daughter whom he is showing endless love. Sigh,,, GP going all the way to Blore yet will return with no use I think. But atleast let him expose that loser KP😛.

Puvi was so good today when he said TA did only one thing in life by marrying Thulz. Very apt one. With evil people around TA, only Thulz love to TA is very pure and unconditional😳😳.

Lav... grr... please go to hell when Pei goes there🤢🤢. Not even one gratitude shown to the family she is living and the reason for her being here now after last week incident. I can even forgive Pei but not his SQ Lav. Lav and GW needs to be punished more severely for their acts😡.

Monday I think, GW will key koduthufy TA and TA will dance accordinly on seeing Thulz😡. Lets see.

Overall a very good week😛.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗

Again police station la trying to peace making. TA might chase her again and might pour more words...Why Puvi cant wait till they are out? 😕

GP said everything to his wife, Lav did her side job well🤢... I thought TA's family can never eavesdrop fully...but for a change Lav heard fully😲..did she hear fully or just last part again?. GP himself said if TA tells his side pov clearly, Charu will leave him...but he don't want to meet TA but want to meet VR..😕

Charu and KP...what a chemistry...KP uncle is in full swing on how to escape if problem arises...he need to get some treatment from TA before escaping anywhere...Charu is going to play her game with in her own family too...very nice...did she think about her poor parents?...with what face she is going to tell her disgusting wish?

I have a question...Lav didn't tell psycho about TA/GW in police station? But said about GP visiting blore and Thulasi visiting? Psycho didn't even thidichufy for her athai if Lav said about police station😕 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for the update.👏

Why puvi why?unaka yen ivalo  avasaram😡.again TA will yell at thulsi.😡ithu thevaiya.we cant tolerate anymore TT fight.pls wait until TA understand about charu.

GP and his wife talk gives some confident.but charu is going to plan against them.let see.

lavanya shows her visvasam to charu.😡I want someone to give tight slap to lavanya at the end of this track.😡
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow lakshmi, super fast update...

this track sure has us all on our feet with our thinking caps working overtime!!!

today's episode seemed to indicate tension for the next week..On the one hand we are going to have gp planning his trip to blr, which going by today's indications, is going to fail or backfire...
then we are going to have mm and t visting gw and ta...after 2-3 days in jail , with the lady inspector, they are already going to be angry and now after seeing mm n t...one does not know how bad the storm is going to be!

puvi coming to talk and extend support to T real nice..he is proving to be  a responsible big brother finally...but how good this idea is going to work, one needs to see..
all in all next weekhas  promises for  some tension for sure!
One more thing i am wondering is whether GW will get bail.The lawyer had already said that for TA it will be easy but for GW as dowry case and raising the hand on inspector, it is diff.  Since gW refused T's bail, i hope she gets to stay they for the 7 years like Padma said...
Padma's warning that they hv to pay for hitting mohan..wonder what that means..hope only gw has to pay since she only instigated the issue with her lies...
7 years of silence in jail for gw...shud be enough for now..
Lavanya needs to be sent back this time for what she has done...this time hope TT dont come to her rescue...she needs this...
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the wonderful update !!.. 😃

1) Same question - Why there are no room in periappa's house to discuss things?? Or he needed some fresh air to discuss about C 😛
I bet/Wish Lavanya did not hear the full conversation. From the talks of C and KP - Charu spoke about T meeting GP, GP knew abotu what C did to T and her plans and his plans to investigate KP and finally his idea to meet VR. He also hinted TA will not have any idea about Lav. So it seems lavanya heard only the talks after they started walking near the lawn I guess. GP and his wife discussing about C's illness and complications did not come in talks and one highlight in C's talk - the doc had informed as though I am a psycho.., so can we take Lav -> C, does not know that GP knows about C's health problem but about only her mission to grab TA?

2) ROFL - If possible GP would talk to TA 😛..If that was the first step, all issues solved right?? Why Periappa has to think that as if possible only??😕 - He does not want to take TA out?? He also wants TA/ GW to be at jail few days a?? 😆...or he wants to show that as TA is in jail he cannot talk to TA right away. I just cannot accept this move from GP, if at all he spoke to TA, its done.😕

3) Puvi, amma relationship cut aana okie...what if ur beloved wife says, i will go my dad house if u try to bring in compromise between them...same dialogue will come?? 😛..Lets see...
ANyways I do not have any hopes in the meeting. IT would be more irritating to the viewers..

4)GP proceeding and C planning - so it seems C is going to win this time. VR reaction is one we need to watch wrt C. And what KP is going to do?? Lets see..

5) Psycho missed sthg important and failed to think -  She did not realise what if GP talks to TA??
Will she think about it after GP/VR meet? I hope GP does not say to psycho that he has plans to meet TA...😕
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the beautiful and fast Update!👏😃

Ufff, again GW house ah?😭 Im sure TA is again to hurt her more, also that GW. Like Vjayam akka said its really a tension epi and also tension for the weekend😭 We can see maybe Thulasi crying in the promo. And there Periyappa is going to meet VR, dunno whats going to happen nu. I think Charu is gonna pass in her plan and maybe some arguments between brothers?😕 Pls noo, but track is moving good and interesting😊 Now im totally confused, whether TA is acting or not. Hahahaha😆 Lets see😊

Waiting for Promo😍
Have a nice weekend all🤗
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait to see Lav getting aapu. 🤬

Quite a mokkai epi. But I'm glad Periappa shared everything to his wife.

Pei was at her hamming best today. 🤢 Pure torture to our poor eyes and ears!!

Now my doubt is getting shifted towards Puvi. MM himself hesitates to come and do peace talk to the polladha family. He wants him to bring T as well. Both are going to humiliated again. :( I guess he might have come without Sudha's knowledge. They will go trusting Puvi's words but he is going to disappoint them.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakhsyam for the superb update. Pei episode😊. As we all expected charu creates a distance between his periappa and his dad.😡 This selfish idiot lav is still helping her though knowing she is a psycho.😡 Who is going to punish her.? Charu will create a big mess in upcoming epi's  when periappa comes there. Definitely charu's plan is going to work out and after this TA is not going to believe periappa😡. Sigh. Waiting for next episode.🥱
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago