Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

After Don't Worry Chachu, Sajan Re...to go off air

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported that Optimystix's show Don't Worry Chachuon SAB TV is all set to go off air on 6 January 2012. We also reported that the production house's other offering on SAB, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo was under the scanner and the channel decided to observe the show's progress before taking any decision. Well, now the decision has been taken. Sajan Re' will also go off air along with Don't Worry Chachu on the same date.

"Channel was not very happy with the show's TRPs," says a source.

Furthermore, the cast and crew of Sajan Re'are upset with the show being pulled off air but they are also happy with the fact that on the last day of airing, 6 January, it will complete 500 episodes.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to producer Vipul Shah who confirmed the development and said, "We had a nice time shooting for Sajan Re'I guess this is the right time for the show to bid adieu."

However, he also went on to say that Optimystix will come up with two more shows for SAB TV sometime next year.

Well, we hope that the new shows will have a better future than Don't Worry Chachu and Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo!!!

Article: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/after-dont-worry-chachu-sajan-re-go-air

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want to ask something, since now every member Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is free from shooting, even Sahil from here, Dushyant from Mrs tendulkar, except 2 people left Roshesh and Monisha..
Can they now start Sarabhai vs Sarabhai Season 2??
snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this Show Sajan re jooth mat bolo was the longest show after Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah to stay on SAB TV for 3 years i think may be more, otherwise other shows go off in 1 year only...

Will miss Samadhi ji's Pravachan which was the most funiest of all...