Kabhi Alvida Na Kehena...

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
As the season comes to an end today, some of the members are opening farewell threads on the forum. Instead of posting topics by all the members why not all members post their Good Byes, Farewell in this thread.

Though I would say, why say good bye but just write sweet memories of this forum and your friends so that all can remember them till the next season and beyond.

chalte chalte ye geet yaad rakhna kabhi alvida na kehna

Har Season Badal Rahe hai gharwalo ke Roop
romance hai kabhi Hai Fights season
Har Pal Forum Pe Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Agale season main bhi Ho! ๐Ÿ˜›

Har Season Badal Rahe hai gharwalo ke Roop
Ande hai kabhi hai Dahi ke liye jhagde
Har Pal Forum Pe Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Agale season main bhi Ho! ๐Ÿ˜›

If this season has been memorable for you do pour in your final thoughts of this season in this rocking forum in this thread. To be remembered  by you and others who share days, months together..

Hum, rahen ya na rahen kal
Kal yaad aayenge ke ye pal
Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si, hai zindagi
Kal, mil jaaye to hogi khush-naseebi

Hum rahen ya na rahen yaad aayenge ye pal

Pour in your sweet memories and see you ALL next season ๐Ÿค—

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers!!!
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The return makes one love the farewell!!!

Hope all of us will return next October, till then ๐Ÿค—
Edited by axeion - 12 years ago
it was a great journy for me !! U all Member Feel me that i am ladla of this forum!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—GOD Bless All Of u IF Member BB Section!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

it was a great journy for me !! U all Member Feel me that i am ladla of this forum!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—GOD Bless All Of u IF Member BB Section!

Munna๐Ÿค—...i don't know about the others...but you definitely are my ladla...love u little brother...and God bless you always๐Ÿ˜›

I will be on the DM...come over sometime if you want to. Here is the link..
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We only part to meet again.
Looking forward to say Hello to you all this October! Do come back!
God Bless!

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Munna๐Ÿค—...i don't know about the others...but you definitely are my ladla...love u little brother...and God bless you always๐Ÿ˜›

I will be on the DM...come over sometime if you want to. Here is the link..

thnx blue ice g๐Ÿ˜Š!!!!!!ok i will try to come!!!!!
Ok so my Farewell Speech is here:

First of all i want to thanks all of u. ๐Ÿค— I spend my most memorable and enjoyable time here with u guys.. we have done so much fun, so much fights and plus so much halla gulla together.. This section has become one of my important part of life.. i dont know how will i spend 1 year with our this forum ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This section has blessed me with so many unforgettable and lovable friends and i will miss all of them specially Be.A.Rabel, Desi-Ifer, Sweetrahz, V.I.P, blue-ice, VAZ, P.K.LeLe, Mia, Lippi, Sonia Ji, Bhinder.Thind, Nitu_ST_Deewani, Aventis, fizzi, Ssshhh, Shooli, Khushi., blossom1234, cruiser51, shahzor4cruiser, harpkaur and so so so many gud friends.. cruiser i will surely gonna miss ur posts yaar ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then i want to say sorry to all of u.. If i have done any mistake or any of my post hurts u so please forgive me ๐Ÿ˜Š Koi faida nahi yaar larne se ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And last but not the lease special Thanks to all our mods Sweta01, Raj, Ishan and all.. with u guys seriously we controlled ourself agar nahi karte tou ID banned hojaati yaar ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Mods u r really nice and very supportive please next year bhi app log hi mod rehna yaar bless u

Ok Guys Take care Enjoy and Gud Luck to u guys for ur future..
Cheers ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Pentaminous. - 12 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this being the last day, i wanna say gud bye 2 evryone. interacting in ths forum has been a fun and exhilirating xperience.
Thanks 2 all of my frendz here who replied 2 my posts and questions and made ths xperience a fun.
esp- NISHU for his spoilers, MAYADARH for her uncesord vids. thanq maya for dedicatingly posting vids daily. i always lookd 4ward 2 those.
IWASXXXSTAR, DILLENTE,MODERATOR and ofcourse CRUISER - for their witty, sharp posts.
ANDHRAADDA - for his hilarious brahmi avi's.
TANYA91 aka PURESOUL aka CHIPKALI - for always regenerating with new MID's and those long posts which i never dared 2 read.
and all the mehekians, amarites, skyzinas and juhinis who defended their stars with a passion.
Hope 2 meet u all again. im sure lots of u wud shift 2 another forum. Bye bye. TATA. sayonara.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
First I want to Thank God. (Empti/ Cunning Linguist) who brought me on this forum...The forum has been so much fun since then...

I had the privilege of interacting and making some good friends who i hope to interact in the next season...
I want to thank...Nishu, Munna, Cruiser, Bored soul, Vaz, XXXstar, Harpkaur, Neetu, VIP, Rafhaolic, znursingh, bhinder.thind, Dhakkan,Penta, clown, PK Lele, Mr. Management, Ismail, Moderator ji, The Dillettante, Mithibani, Monu-Tan, RTH, Laxmi_s for having so much fun on this forum...

I loved my constant nok jhok with Sha1 and Sara.

The juhi fans were the sweetest ones on this forum...

Thanks to Sweta and Realitybites and Raj and Ishaan for being helpful always..

I don't remember getting personal with anyone...but if i did i am sorry...

No sorry for my posts on the contestants or threads though...i cherish every single one of them๐Ÿ˜†

So here is a hug for all the BB forumers and hope to see ya in the next season๐Ÿค—love u guys..
Edited by blue-ice - 12 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

First I want to Thank God. (Empti/ Cunning Linguist) who brought me on this forum...The forum has been so much fun since then...

I had the privilege of interacting and making some good friends who i hope to interact in the next season...
I want to thank...Nishu, Munna, Cruiser, Bored soul, Vaz, XXXstar, Harpkaur, Neetu, VIP, Rafhaolic, znursingh, bhinder.thind, Dhakkan,Penta, clown, PK Lele, Mr. Management, Ismail, Moderator ji, The Dillettante, Mithibani, Monu-Tan, RTH, Laxmi_s for having so much fun on this forum...

I loved my constant nok jhok with Sha1 and Sara.

The juhi fans were the sweetest ones on this forum...

Thanks to Sweta and Realitybites and Raj and Ishaan for being helpful always..

I don't remember getting personal with anyone...but if i did i am sorry...

No sorry for my posts on the contestants or threads though...i cherish every single one of them๐Ÿ˜†

So here is a hug for all the BB forumers and hope to see ya in the next season๐Ÿค—love u guys..

luv u too.โค๏ธ