Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

hey dearies...waow its difficult than I thought it would be..saying goodbyes is never easy for me πŸ˜­ but I am hoping to bump you somewhere on the forum..for those of you who will miss me I might appear in survivor, veena or splitsvilla if time permits..

My first and foremost thanks to sweta for making cruiser's post as sticky..finally πŸ˜‰and u have been great Mod throughout..though I didnt get to interact much on friendly not, you were always the BOSS πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I made quite a few friends for different reasons..some I admire for their wit,some for chulbulapan, some for twisted tongue and some for just plain writing skills πŸ˜‰..

So here I go, cruiser my buddy, V.I.P, blue-ice (my lovable warm friend), XXX my tadktabhadtka friend--you are simply legen---wait for it---dary πŸ˜†, rebel--u r truly a rebel, shahzur cutie pie, znur--and RTH both have awesomely excellent penning skills..πŸ‘, mithibai and the dilettante--WAOW, Rafohlic, Gypsy the updater (some torture she had to bear cos of us) ...then there is boredsoul, trinket, fizzi, penta, harp, nitu, blossom, sonali, crudeform, sweetharz, nishu, axe, fire_gun,  killingtime,omnipotent_taco (thankgod for not being chalupa)πŸ˜† and many who touched my heart one way of the other...and not to forget tanya, P.K.Lele, Balbir, shonamona...who kept me confused πŸ˜†

there are many other I am sure I m forgetting right now so as and when I remember the names I will keep editing...love you all..be in touch...❀️ πŸ€—

i know i am!!!!!πŸ˜†
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Balbir gone to goa too stalk mahek