Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all you BBians,

It's been an excellent season! The first time I made it through the whole season, and it was only because of this forum. (So yes, you are to blame! πŸ˜›) Loved the discussions and masti on this forum in the daily discussions (on days I could make it!). It was truly a blast. :)

Special shout-out to Maya, MB, Isha, Ekta, Saleem, Boredsoul, Anshul, make believe, Priya and the other daily discussion regulars who made the hours spent here worth it! Will miss you guys - stay in touch through scraps and other methods even after tomorrow!

May the best man or woman win tomorrow (except Juhi or Sky of course! heh). Until then:

Door jaakey bhi mujhsey tum meri yaadon mein rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna, kabhi alvida na kehna

πŸ€—

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 years ago
ProudIndian4eva thumbnail
Will stay tuned. Hope anyone except Chuhi wins. 
Originally posted by: blue-ice

First I want to Thank God. (Empti/ Cunning Linguist) who brought me on this forum...The forum has been so much fun since then...

I had the privilege of interacting and making some good friends who i hope to interact in the next season...
I want to thank...Nishu, Munna, Cruiser, Bored soul, Vaz, XXXstar, Harpkaur, Neetu, VIP, Rafhaolic, znursingh, bhinder.thind, Dhakkan,Penta, clown, PK Lele, Mr. Management, Ismail, Moderator ji, The Dillettante, Mithibani, Monu-Tan, RTH, Laxmi_s for having so much fun on this forum...

I loved my constant nok jhok with Sha1 and Sara.

The juhi fans were the sweetest ones on this forum...

Thanks to Sweta and Realitybites and Raj and Ishaan for being helpful always..

I don't remember getting personal with anyone...but if i did i am sorry...

No sorry for my posts on the contestants or threads though...i cherish every single one of themπŸ˜†

So here is a hug for all the BB forumers and hope to see ya in the next seasonπŸ€—love u guys..

Awww, Blue-ice ji...I loved reading your posts/comments. And I appreciate your style of putting forward arguments. It's been a pleasure...but hope we stay in touch and bump into each other in another forum! God bless πŸ€—
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dearies...waow its difficult than I thought it would be..saying goodbyes is never easy for me πŸ˜­ but I am hoping to bump you somewhere on the forum..for those of you who will miss me I might appear in survivor, veena or splitsvilla if time permits..

My first and foremost thanks to sweta for making cruiser's post as sticky..finally πŸ˜‰and u have been great Mod throughout..though I didnt get to interact much on friendly not, you were always the BOSS πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I made quite a few friends for different reasons..some I admire for their wit,some for chulbulapan, some for twisted tongue and some for just plain writing skills πŸ˜‰..

So here I go, cruiser my buddy, V.I.P, blue-ice (my lovable warm friend), XXX my tadktabhadtka friend--you are simply legen---wait for it---dary πŸ˜†, rebel--u r truly a rebel, shahzur cutie pie, znur--and RTH both have awesomely excellent penning skills..πŸ‘, mithibai and the dilettante--WAOW, Rafohlic, Gypsy the updater (some torture she had to bear cos of us) ...then there is boredsoul, trinket, fizzi, penta, harp, nitu, blossom, sonali, crudeform, sweetharz, nishu, axe, fire_gun,  killingtime,omnipotent_taco (thankgod for not being chalupa)πŸ˜† and many who touched my heart one way of the other...and not to forget tanya, P.K.Lele, Balbir, shonamona...who kept me confused πŸ˜†

there are many other I am sure I m forgetting right now so as and when I remember the names I will keep editing...love you all..be in touch...❀️ πŸ€—
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u all in forum n thank u bb5 for entertainly bashful season lolz πŸ‘Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago

"A farewell is necessary before we can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."

So farewell--to all the wonderful people I met here. πŸ€—

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Special mentions to BlueIceji and TheDilettante (did I spell it right this time? πŸ˜†) for being absolute sweethearts. I had so much fun interacting with both of you on various topics. Always loved our spamming on serious threads. Our camaraderie was topnotch.😎 Hope to continue this next season too. πŸ€—

Thanks. πŸ€— Yes, finally. You got the id right. πŸ˜†

Loved our camaraderie and playing Devil's advocate. Hope to be back this October for season-6. We want handsbum models this time. The likes of Milind Soman, Bikram Saluja. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: blue-ice

The juhi fans were the sweetest ones on this forum...

I agree with Blue-ice. I disliked Juhi the most this season yet I never met any Juhi fan quoting me and going berserk calling me haterzzz. πŸ˜† 

Hope Juhi wins just for that.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: God.

I would like to thank myself for creating this universe, and this earth, and the production team of Bigg Boss.  I would like to thank myself for creating the contestants of this season, and the fate that I had written out for them.  I thank myself for all the forum members who posted here, because without my will, not even a leaf can turnover. all praises to me.

I would like to thank myself for the winner of Bigg Boss, which was already decided by me before the beginning of time and space, and which you will find out very soon.  I thank myself for all the fans and haters, the fights, the friendships etc etc... you all are mere puppets, and I am the puppeteer.

I don't deal with sentimental goodbyes.

Just remember, I am the real Bigg Boss, and you guys are mere contestants in this game of life.

Quite the narcissist you are, God. The books say you created Adam in your image. The truth is you also created people like Akashdeep Saigal in your image. Hope you knew better when you were picking the winner for this season of Big Boss! πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

I agree with Blue-ice. I disliked Juhi the most this season yet I never met any Juhi fan quoting me and going berserk calling me haterzzz. πŸ˜† 

Hope Juhi wins just for that.

Did you guys ever stop to wonder that perhaps it's because there ARE no Juhi fans anywhere in sight for miles and miles! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†