Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Alas...for now the end cometh and I have to goeth...😲😆

I had a great time posting on this forum. In fact so great, sometimes I stayed up as late as 4 or 5 am just to fight with the various MIDs. My sleep schedule has been messed up because of you people! 😡No joke this. ðŸ˜† Now, how am I gonna adjust to life without seeing you wonderful people on here all the time? ðŸ˜’

Anyway let's be serious. This is gonna be the death of me as I suffer from terrible memory loss. But, I'm gonna try and remember all the names I've interacted with. So bear with me.😆

Firstly, Moderator who I came in contact  with as Crixus. I thought he was a she. ðŸ˜† Anyway, thanks for always giving me the laughs with your witty one liners, poems and songs Modji. Same goes to Tallyho for her creative topics. ðŸ¤—

Want to thank Tanya91/Chipkali/puresoul/Sameer Ahmed for making my forum stay worthwhile with her constant Pooja M worship and Mahek smear campaigns.😆 ðŸ¤—

Special mentions to BlueIceji and TheDilettante (did I spell it right this time? ðŸ˜†) for being absolute sweethearts. I had so much fun interacting with both of you on various topics. Always loved our spamming on serious threads. Our camaraderie was topnotch.😎 Hope to continue this next season too. ðŸ¤—

Special mention to Znursingh, Omnipotent_taco, Return_to_hades and Cruiser51 for their wit and sarcasm, their debating skills and just for sustaining life on this forum through their hilarious posts. ðŸ¤—

I want to give a huge shoutout to my Mahek gang who helped me ward off evils (at least two of them anyway) on twitter 😆: Harp_Kaur and Nitu_ST_Deewani. Had great fun twitting Bhediya and taunting Sameera ben with you two! ðŸ¤—

And many many thanks to Rafaholic, Trinket, Boredsoul, -Shenaz-, Vaz2011, Shonamona/PKlele, Mithibani, Rainbowwarrior, Serenity2011, VIP, Alexstar, Rapier, Cunninglinguist/God, Versace (where did you vanish?) for all the fun and laughter and for making this forum worth its while. ðŸ¤—

To all the moderators (Sweta, Ishan, Raj and Realitybites), I know I've been a pain in the ass throughout and you all had to ban me once and keep warning me. Sorry about all that mess. But admit it, you have laughed at least once at me or because of me, haven't you? ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜† Nah...will miss you guys too! ðŸ¤—

Special mention to Chedu_ji for being the resident creep. ðŸ˜†
Nah...you're not so bad cheduji, just stop pming innocent girls on here.😆 ðŸ¤—

Edit: In *Rakhi Sawant* mode: Jejus...I have never written such a long forum post in my entire forum life! You people better be thankful! ðŸ˜†

See Ya'll in October! ðŸ¥³

Your comments are unnforgettable 😆 Thankoo for bringing spark and spunk to the forum. Must say, you're quite a character to have around and it's been a lot of fun ROFLing at your one-liners! I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the Bolly forum :)
Just to finally add, you're mad...and I like it 😆
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: God.

I would like to thank myself for creating this universe, and this earth, and the production team of Bigg Boss.  I would like to thank myself for creating the contestants of this season, and the fate that I had written out for them.  I thank myself for all the forum members who posted here, because without my will, not even a leaf can turnover. all praises to me.

I would like to thank myself for the winner of Bigg Boss, which was already decided by me before the beginning of time and space, and which you will find out very soon.  I thank myself for all the fans and haters, the fights, the friendships etc etc... you all are mere puppets, and I am the puppeteer.

I don't deal with sentimental goodbyes.

Just remember, I am the real Bigg Boss, and you guys are mere contestants in this game of life.

LOL.😆. thn god plz reveal to me who is the winner of BB?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The Lord works in mysterious ways ;)

As long as you know what you're doing! ;-)

P.S. Instead of roaming around on the forums, why don't you answer some of my prayers instead?!
Equine thumbnail

Alas...for now the end cometh and I have to goeth...😲😆

I had a great time posting on this forum. In fact so great, sometimes I stayed up as late as 4 or 5 am just to fight with the various MIDs. My sleep schedule has been messed up because of you people! 😡No joke this. ðŸ˜† Now, how am I gonna adjust to life without seeing you wonderful people on here all the time? ðŸ˜’

Anyway let's be serious. This is gonna be the death of me as I suffer from terrible memory loss. But, I'm gonna try and remember all the names I've interacted with. So bear with me.😆

Firstly, Moderator who I came in contact  with as Crixus. I thought he was a she. ðŸ˜† Anyway, thanks for always giving me the laughs with your witty one liners, poems and songs Modji. Same goes to Tallyho for her creative topics. ðŸ¤—

Want to thank Tanya91/Chipkali/puresoul/Sameer Ahmed for making my forum stay worthwhile with her constant Pooja M worship and Mahek smear campaigns.😆 ðŸ¤—

Special mentions to BlueIceji and TheDilettante (did I spell it right this time? ðŸ˜†) for being absolute sweethearts. I had so much fun interacting with both of you on various topics. Always loved our spamming on serious threads. Our camaraderie was topnotch.😎 Hope to continue this next season too. ðŸ¤—

Special mention to Znursingh, Omnipotent_taco, Return_to_hades and Cruiser51 for their wit and sarcasm, their debating skills and just for sustaining life on this forum through their hilarious posts. ðŸ¤—

I want to give a huge shoutout to my Mahek gang who helped me ward off evils (at least two of them anyway) on twitter 😆: Harp_Kaur and Nitu_ST_Deewani. Had great fun twitting Bhediya and taunting Sameera ben with you two! ðŸ¤—

And many many thanks to Rafaholic, Trinket, Boredsoul, -Shenaz-, Vaz2011, Shonamona/PKlele, Mithibani, Rainbowwarrior, Serenity2011, VIP, Alexstar, Rapier, Cunninglinguist/God, Versace (where did you vanish?) for all the fun and laughter and for making this forum worth its while. ðŸ¤—

To all the moderators (Sweta, Ishan, Raj and Realitybites), I know I've been a pain in the ass throughout and you all had to ban me once and keep warning me. Sorry about all that mess. But admit it, you have laughed at least once at me or because of me, haven't you? ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜† Nah...will miss you guys too! ðŸ¤—

Special mention to Chedu_ji for being the resident creep. ðŸ˜†
Nah...you're not so bad cheduji, just stop pming innocent girls on here.😆 ðŸ¤—

Edit: In *Rakhi Sawant* mode: Jejus...I have never written such a long forum post in my entire forum life! You people better be thankful! ðŸ˜†

See Ya'll in October! ðŸ¥³

thanx XXX. i always lookd out 4 ur comments in all th threads. esp loved ur avatar and siggi.😉
i feel u r a he, not a she. watta say?
Equine thumbnail

waqt se pehle mein kuch nahin batata ;)

aapse acha tho hamara nishu bayya hai. aapse katti.😔
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shashi: Your response is in the daily discussion thread.
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was great journey ðŸ˜³ Hope Mahek wins to make it complete ðŸ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it was a great time pass in BB forum love to interact with  DDTIAN  and Juhi AT Member every day

Thanks to DDtian   episod kitna he boring kyun na ho they make the episod interesting with their post( MB , Nishu ,Maya ,RW ,BoredSoul , sshhh,Usman ,Munna bhai  ,blueIce,  ,eKta  Gypsy , and in short all DDtian U were rocked

special thanks to all my Juhi at FRiend  , neha , maureen , pesi , annie , tama , bonny , natasha , Azru , guncha , meenu , zary , zafrishan ,  Fiza ,  U ALL WERE ROCking
Thanks Sweta , Lavs , Ishan For being a coolest Moderator

Nishu  My bro thansk alot for  your spoiler  and Gypsy for written update

and Yeah not to forget the awsome thread  By moderator , Tally ho , RW , cruiser , Tnya91,laxmi
U guys made this forum rock by your thread

P.s I really missed SAS , ishan , Raju , pink alot this seson  and tehir Post in DDT 
Edited by Ismaail - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Serenity you too? Why does everyone here think I am a man?😭

How do I prove my womanliness...😡

But thank you. was fun reading your posts too. ðŸ¤—

I don't doubt your womanhood one bit.
Equine thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't doubt your womanhood one bit.

LOL.😆. Plz no body need 2 prove anythng. SPARE ME.