Kabhi Alvida Na Kehena... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hit me hard for missing Big Boss !!!! The show is ACTUALLY super fun.🤣🤣🤣🤣. I guess I've missed quite alot of ENTERTAINMENT on this PHORUM 🤣🤣. And all those CRAZY MID's of Sunny husband, Sky garlfraand, PB sleep partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. and nevertheless all SKY PANKHAS!

PB never failed to IMPRESS ME this season. Way to go biiiaaatcchh!🤣🤣🤣. MAAAKHI SAAPWANT's gonna perform for teh finale.. I'm all eyes to see SID win the show! And PB just burn with HYPER ACIDITY🤣🤣.

Originally posted by shaktheback

Hit me hard for missing Big Boss !!!!

CHAATAAKKK!!!!
Originally posted by blue-ice

CHAATAAKKK!!!!

OUCCHH *Cries like Sky* 😆😆😆

Aww.. One thing I'l be proud of.. BB forum ne aapko Senior Member se seedha Rockrz jo banaya 🥳🥳

Originally posted by God.

I would like to thank myself for creating this universe, and this earth, and the production team of Bigg Boss.  I would like to thank myself for creating the contestants of this season, and the fate that I had written out for them.  I thank myself for all the forum members who posted here, because without my will, not even a leaf can turnover. all praises to me.

I would like to thank myself for the winner of Bigg Boss, which was already decided by me before the beginning of time and space, and which you will find out very soon.  I thank myself for all the fans and haters, the fights, the friendships etc etc... you all are mere puppets, and I am the puppeteer.

I don't deal with sentimental goodbyes.

Just remember, I am the real Bigg Boss, and you guys are mere contestants in this game of life.

🤣🤣🤣🤣yeh main kya dekh raha hoon 😲. BB forum GOD ko bhi selfish bana diya!One suggestion GOD ji. Next time you plan to step into such KHACHRA , do send your Angels first 🤣🤣. 

And pleasseee agle season mein, KSG ko zaroor bhej de na BB house mein 🤣🤣.
Originally posted by shaktheback

OUCCHH *Cries like Sky* 😆😆😆

Aww.. One thing I'l be proud of.. BB forum ne aapko Senior Member se seedha Rockrz jo banaya 🥳🥳

Thanks😆😆...i hope jor se nahi lagi😆😆
u r right...DM...mein toh agle dus saal lagne wale the...rockerz banne mein😆😆
Farewell my Big Boss mates. Farewell, until we meet again next time, perhaps on this forum, perhaps on another forum, perhaps in another time and place.

As I mentioned in the slambook. I've seen only three episodes. Other than that I just watch clips if it sounds interesting. I stuck around here because of some cool members with whom I had a lot of fun.

I wanted to give a simple farewell, and avoid missing people on account of my failing memory. However, my perversions compel me to mention Dilltitties because I like my creative moniker. Also a shout out to the impotent_tick and XXXstar with whom my perversions, idiosyncrasies seem completely normal.

I'm always around on IF. Debate Mansion, Dance India, Indian Idol or some similar show. Y'all know where to find me if you want to hit me up.
Will try not to press my mawkish buttons too much ...😳

Want to start by thanking Vindhu Dara Singh, was looking for proof of his biological father and stumbled upon IF - BB3 forum👏 (*I used to be happy reading JDJ forum until then)

Omnipotent_taco too hot to handle, too cool for words❤️ Having a taco will not be the same again🤗
Moderator, YES, the offer is still open😉 you watched me all season and now you came back😉
Cruiser, going by your latest post, serves you right for picking 'her' over 'me' 💔  give me your number anyway😉
Dilettante, when I am done growing up I want to be you *admiration*🤗and do tell 'him' next time Panipuri is on me😆
My fav XXX girl, you the best and you know it👏 Love your hatred for Bedi among other things😉

Znursingh,Boredsoul, Blue-ice,Rainbow Warrior, Rapier ,Vaz, ssshhh, Shayari, Laxmi_S, Rafaholic you guys made the trip worth every moment, thank you🤗

Nishu786, Gypsy and all the Spoilers & Updaters - THANK YOU 👏

RTH and Mithibani thank you for disproving my myth about Veterens in forums ⭐️

Everyone else
What a talented bunch of people and what fierce opinions, will miss the madness...

Shweta01 and the Mods for making me realize I am not 'good enough' for even a verbal warning, will try harder next season, I promise

Now that I have sufficiently abused the emoticons and over-indulged in my purple font...I sign off with my new title 'Madame Trinkary' kindly coined by the delightful Dilettante, the unnecessary flirting was intentional if you were offended I have succeeded 😉

Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 12 years ago
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Thank you for being the only one not asking to look at T&A for proof. 😲You have bachao ek maasoom ladki ki izzat,  hujoor.😆

I'm convinced, you are too witty (and crazy) to be a guy. [Sorry guys] 😆

But don't let my surety stop you. You are always welcome to reveal all, dear XXXstar. 😛
i will miss u all and realy looking forward to meet u all  in season 6

Love ya <3
This time too the BB forum was much more rocking than the show itself! I wonder I would even watch d show if not 4 dis forum.😆 Actually dis time d forum went a few steps ahead, we had it all-suspense, drama, romance, stalkers, shockers, scandals, fights, humour in abaundace, some intended but some unintended nd d cheery on d cake was whn contestants PRs/ GFs came 2 d forum 2 intimidate nd got hounded😆 - total paise vasool.

BTW 4 all those member's post 4 whom I clicked 'like', shows my appreciation 4 their POVs. Thoroughly enjoyed all those posts nd threads.😳

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago