Kabhi Alvida Na Kehena... - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post sweta01.πŸ‘πŸΌ  I love this song 😊

These goodbye and farewell threads always make me little sad  πŸ˜”  All these days, i thought I was visiting an online forum just for the sake of fun, to have some laugh and relieve some stress.😳  But now i feel I am kind of emotionally attached to all the  members out here. πŸ˜Š  It was like an online home where we all would visit regularly, talk to each others, argue over silly issues, laugh at funny threads and so on. The good days are coming to end ! 😊

But the show must go on. Even though i would like to, i won't mention any specific names but a happy hug πŸ€— and big thanks to all those who talked to me, liked my posts, argued with me or what not.

Goodluck ! wishing you all lots of success n happiness in every little thing that you do in your personal life. πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, who says forum moderation is a thankless job ? 😊 Lots of love to the forum DT team. Thank you for taking time out of your busy personal life to clean up the forum and I really appreciate all your hard work (specially sweta01, as i keep noticing your warnings and topic closed notes everywhere  πŸ˜† )

Lets hope we meet again! If not, take care, stay safe and keep rocking guys !  Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
I will miss the forum more than the show...
the show sucks, the forum rules,
Goodbye to all...see you all next season InshaAllah(if axeion sends me a reminder)
πŸ˜ƒ.

hey guyz,
its that time again when the lights of bigg boss will be switched off...
and all the contestants will move out for stage presence...and then we gona miss it all..
just wana say i waz already going to this forum when it waz empty i.e before two or three dayz of teh opening of teh show..

this is where i read the daily discussiosn or for eliminations and for other updates coz you guyz were one show ahead of me...
so thank you all for this lovely updates and everything...this waz the best forum ever and m guna miss it all!!!

πŸ‘ for all guyz...
and 😭 see you all in season 6!!!
Had a great time and I surface only BB season to season and now will have to flood other forums to get rid of this BB hangover of writing, posting, commenting and going on and on and on, checking back during work after work before sleeping after waking up phew...  BB forum will be sorely missed for the initial month or two at least.  Thanks to everybody who took the time to comment on my posts and press the like button and it was nice seeing so many well balanced and opinionated people.  Had loads of fun, so until we meet again have fun and we will meet here again next season.

Signing off, ciao for now, bye bye...not really though, will still continue to lurk around this forum till it gets lockedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hey guys.. its alvida time..

I have been here since BB1... but posted the most in BB5 forum.. i was quite active in the beginning but due to certain turn of events in personal life i couldnt be much active in the later part of show.. but still in my limited activity here i got to know some fantastic people here.. 
a big shout out to Swetu, Ishan, Lavs, Ismaail, Mb, Maya, Susan, Pulwasha, Nishita, Priya, Purva, Saleem, RW, WohAjnabee, happyviewer, BoredSoul, ekta, fire-gun & thatoneguy (sorry if i missed any one) it was great interacting with you all in this forum.

cruiser, Tallyho, moderator, lwasxxxstar, be-a-rebel, blue-ice, rapier, pentaminous, clown and other members of DDT.. I couldn't interact much with you guys but i loved yours posts in forum.. keep rocking guys...
Heyy all my dear members on IF, just wanna say bye bye to u all.
i apologize if i hurt someone.
made some very good friends here & i m going to miss all of them. πŸ˜”
hope we can catch up on some other forum...a big Hug to all of u πŸ€—
i am not going to say bye to any one as i am not leaving IF ..😊
meet u thr in any other forum or may be who knows again on BB 6πŸ˜‰
Its time for Alvida!! I spent very good moments on this forum, did lot of fun at Mahek AT's!! Make lots of good friends, Laraib, niti, nikky, munna, sonia!! I will miss Cruiser and Tally ho post!!
Alvida,Alvida, mujhe kehna hain alvida😭😭😭😭😭 
will miss u all each and every member of this forum!!! its really grt time with all members!!!
hope will meet u all in some othe forum in IF till next BB seasonπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
I met my soul mate on IF , and we had fun on the forum, we will be back to join BB6!!Thanks sweta and raj!!😊
πŸ˜›